If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
and the moment you do that, she's going to be bored at home and inviting some other dude in while you at work. some broads are never satisfied no matter what. Can't save em... better to avoid em.
They think Desperate Housewives came out of thin air.

Like men never heard about the milk man.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
so where will your children be when your wife is at work?

With her RETIRED grandparents :blessed:

My daughter goes to her grandmother house while we work....she doesn't know what daycare is :sas2:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I agree, my wife is a stay at home mom and I don't mind at all. I take great care of her and our son, men need to be men.
Every man doesn't have a high paying job. A lot of homes and residences are designed for two incomes. Women wanted equal rights and now we have them. If more women wanna be stay at home wives, we need to go back to the old times and not give women equal pay so men can AFFORD to be real men. Can't give women too much privilege and still demand a man to pay for everything.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Damn, ya'll weak. I see why this thread is so full of hate for women. Ya'll expect them to lead ya'll and semi wear the paints in the household.
I know this post is old but what a willfully ignorant simp troll you are. No one said they want women to lead they just need not be useless broads who sit on their ass at home while dudes go out and work. The only thing this has proven is how some of these feminist just want their cake and eat it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was going to make this thread. This is so true. And it's not about having a lazy woman. It's to have someone at home to care for my child instead of having then go to a daycare which is counterproductive.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
OP told no lies :yeshrug:

My wife is ambitious and is well aware that these are different times that we live in. However, she also hates her primary job and constantly stresses that she wishes that she could at leave it to focus on other endeavors or at least take a break for once as she has been working since she was 14.

I don't take it personal as that's how her family dynamic was, and plus i know if she had some breathing room she'd focus on getting a business (or two) of her own off the ground. I got a job interview this week that might just give her this chance though, fortunately.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
OP told no lies :yeshrug:

My wife is ambitious and is well aware that these are different times that we live in. However, she also hates her primary job and constantly stresses that she wishes that she could at leave it to focus on other endeavors or at least take a break for once as she has been working since she was 14.

I don't take it personal as that's how her family dynamic was, and plus i know if she had some breathing room she'd focus on getting a business (or two) of her own off the ground. I got a job interview this week that might just give her this chance though, fortunately.

exactly most women and righfully so look at thier men as an escape from thier misery

but i aint with feeling guilty over my "wife" being discontent

when she made and continue to makes bad financial decisions

for example im not married but my ex fiance spending habits are atrocious

and she never reads contracts...the byatch is still paying off a used 2002 sebring that she bought last year was only worth 3,200 blue book value and sfill got 8 months left of payments with no warranty and the car is now dead...(engine blown)

but yet she is depressed cause nobody wont help (save) her... :camby:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
exactly most women and righfully so look at thier men as an escape from thier misery

but i aint with feeling guilty over my "wife" being discontent

when she made and continue to makes bad financial decisions

for example im not married but my ex fiance spending habits are atrocious

and she never reads contracts...the byatch is still paying off a used 2002 sebring that she bought last year was only worth 3,200 blue book value and sfill got 8 months left of payments with no warranty and the car is now dead...(engine blown)

but yet she is depressed cause nobody wont help (save) her... :camby:

mjl.gif

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a nikka that doesn't have kids, can someone explain to me why daycare is so bad? What if you find a good baby sitter, like the grandmother or an aunt or something? I'm sure the mom can make more per hour than it costs for a baby sitter. New mothers look worn out sometimes too, I figured a lil off time might be good for their mental health

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is some what true, most women dont wanna work.

They wanna get a degree, hopefully trap a dude with bread & be stay at home mum

I just gave my girlfriend her walking papers :ufdup:

This Byatch working two jobs and is trying to get me to move in with her so she could quit her other job

But it ain't happening...

I told her me moving in won't solve shyt

She needs to stop living above her means..

But is unwilling to make sacrifices to do that....

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
As a nikka that doesn't have kids, can someone explain to me why daycare is so bad? What if you find a good baby sitter, like the grandmother or an aunt or something? I'm sure the mom can make more per hour than it costs for a baby sitter. New mothers look worn out sometimes too, I figured a lil off time might be good for their mental health

Big mama is extinct breh...:mjcry:
Og Auntie is extinct breh

The "rock"of the family who would work a daycare or babysit is pretty much long gone

The grandma or aunt who might watch ya kids these days might be hungover from the club last night:francis:

You gotta really be careful with who you let ya kids stay with...and I'm sayin this as someone with no kids..

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Stupid shyt. Even if you can afford for your wife to sit on her ass all day think about how much more you can accomplish if your both out there getting money.

How much more property you can acquire and more wealth you can pass to future generations. nikkas content with just having "enough" FOH
Right! Me and my woman both work and that leads up to being able to take up to 3 trips a year! That's not adding all the other shyt like concerts and other fun shyt. Y'all can have that man busting his ass while she sit at home shyt, and the most he might do it take you to Applebee's or some shyt cause he tired! Trying to get to the acquiring property stage but we are working our way there:salute: