If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I've mentioned this before:

Most women don't want to work past 35.

In their minds, they should have a few babies, be a stay-at-home and run errands all day, beginning in their early 30s.

Have you seen how miserable some of these 40+ women are at work? A lot of them are cranky and have attitudes because they'd rather be at home. They don't want to be working a 9-5.

MANE..u just described Ms. Leslie at my job...

she's 49 years old.....and says the most outlandish statements towards men...especially her husband at home

i went off on her..cause im like how da fukk u gonna talk shyt about your man when he ain't hear to defend himself?!? :why:

but i realized SHE FEELS LIKE HE AIN'T SHYT CAUSE SHE SIMPLY HAS TO WORK..EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T CHEAT ON HER...HE WORKS AS WELL...TAKES CARE OF HOME...

she just will never be satisified....

i remember one time we was in the copy printing room...and she asked me if i knew how to put reset the settings on the new printer

i was like ..'nah sorry....im not familiar with it"...

so she storms off saying outloud..."typical man..can't do nothing right except for themselves...god the world would be much easier without yall mofos"

:ufdup:

she is soooo unbearable to deal with....... :snoop:

but she has no one to blame but herself..she feels like she is owed something.....

and everyday since that moment i made it my duty to remind her why she is WRONG :obama:

i had to hold off though...cause i got word last week she was threatning to go to HR on me..cause of my mouth :whoa:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

she's 49 years old.....and says the most outlandish statements towards men...especially her husband at home

i went off on her..cause im like how da fukk u gonna talk shyt about your man when he ain't hear to defend himself?!? :why:

but i realized SHE FEELS LIKE HE AIN'T SHYT CAUSE SHE SIMPLY HAS TO WORK..EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T CHEAT ON HER...HE WORKS AS WELL...TAKES CARE OF HOME...

i remember one time we was in the copy printing room...and she asked me if i knew how to put reset the settings on the new printer

so she storms off saying outloud..."typical man..can't do nothing right except for themselves...god the world would be much easier without yall mofos"

but she has no one to blame but herself..she feels like she is owed something.....

and everyday since that moment i made it my duty to remind her why she is WRONG :obama:

i had to hold off though...cause i got word last week she was threatning to go to HR on me..cause of my mouth :whoa:

Damn, breh. But, I believe it.

These women don't want to work past a certain age.

They want to live that professional life from 22-30. After 30, they start planning that exit strategy.

When it doesn't materialize, they get bitter really fast.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Damn, breh. But, I believe it.

These women don't want to work past a certain age.

They want to live that professional life from 22-30. After 30, they start planning that exit strategy.

When it doesn't materialize, they get bitter really fast.

but they have NO ONE TO BLAME but themselves...

my mom was able to retire at a comfortable age just a few years after my dad..cause she MANAGED HER MONEY WELL..DIDN'T PARTY .....AND ONLY SPENT ON NECCESITIES....

so her "nestegg" was filled without DAD having to bail her out.....

she did the right thing.....:ufdup:

but you got broads like my ex's mom who was working in her late 50's ......and had to give her life to Jesus cause "her man wasn't saving her"

why blame him..when he met her ..she was a divorcee who partied all the time....

so this mane came thru and put in that work to show her a better life

even though they lived in a lovely waterfront property in florida.......
and he was already RETIRED....unfortunatly SHE WASN'T and you could see the bitterness

i remember we was outside grilling and some ole dude honked his horn waving to her...

i was like WHO IS DAT?

my ex said to me..."that's MOM'S JUMPOFF..."

I WAS DISGUSTED...THIS OLD HEFFA WAS THOTTING OUT OF ANGST.AND IT MADE SENSE cause she was CONSTANTLY GOING OFF ON HER HUSBAND

ole dude just sat there and endured it...and i couldn't see how till i was with him in the backyard and saw him roll up a FAT BLUNT.....

i was like ...i don't blame ya...PASS N PUFF......i feel your pain :mjcry:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Black women are statistically the least likely to be SAHMs and tbh a lot of them frown upon staying home anyway:yeshrug:im not sure if op is talking about a black chick, but most women of working age work and the ones who don't, usually are more likely to be non black, also, a percentage of SAHMs I've encountered had military husbands, not always though of course

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

She should have found that daddy when she was younger.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Don't tell me you know this bytch. :rudy:Was just about to make a thread bout her dumb ass opinion. :martin:

She having an argument with me over-stating the average income in the DMV area and to be middle class there you have to earn 200k+ :mindblown:

These broke ass bytches fall off eventually and end up settling down with hourly wage workers, while the 70k dudes continue to either fukk woman that same age or settle with a more successful woman.

Don't think you're equals cause you got a p*ssy and he got dough.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
These broke ass bytches fall off eventually and end up settling down with hourly wage workers, while the 70k dudes continue to either fukk woman that same age or settle with a more successful woman.

Don't think you're equals cause you got a p*ssy and he got dough.
That ho can kick rocks. The avg (this includes billionaire wages) household income in America is over $48k. Working age 15 and up people in a single house making collectively $48k which is comfortable outside of NY, LA and the Bay Area.

These birds watch Tyler Perry (he's black excellence) productions and have a skewed view on life and economics. At least $70k to marry like marriage is worth a damn now.

Update: Marriage is worth it.

Last edited:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There are hoes who think like her in that status but there are some others who will check her, the comments probably had a mix of responses from the females, a lot would say a woman needs to be on her shyt financially as well, partnership, 50/50 etc I wouldn't say her post is the mindset of most women

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
I agree, my wife is a stay at home mom and I don't mind at all. I take great care of her and our son, men need to be men.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

and the moment you do that, she's going to be bored at home and inviting some other dude in while you at work. some broads are never satisfied no matter what. Can't save em... better to avoid em.