Idris Elba Drags Samuel Jackson For Attempting To Divide Black Actors

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
lmao asking someone from uk if they've been to thailand or turkey, most people in uk by age of 25 have been to these places.
You didn't answer my question, have you been to as many places as I have? Have you (YOU) visited S. Korea, have you visited Thailand, have YOU visited Turkey.
You and others have been quick to try to ask me if I have traveled and i have, I've trailed various nations in the carribean and to the previously listed places.
Now I'm asking have you?

Jards

All Star
Daps
im just saying, its weird that a uk breh would play a role that is basically about the stigmatization of interracial relationships (something that is clearly not apparent in uk).

also makes press conference and marketing interviews about the movie way more convenient/less likely to hear some anti-"establishment" rhetoric/news in the promotion of the film :yeshrug:
I mean but the story was based around actual historical American themes though

As others have said, interracial dating isn't even a big deal in the UK because historically they were not segregated in the same way

But whatever:manny:
Where you pulling this information from? You think all races live in harmony, side by side in the UK and that the black communities aren't segregated, targeted, oppressed, neglected and kept out of sight? A whole fukking tower block went up in flames a couple of months ago, metres from richest area of the country, killing around a hundred people because governmental institutions neglected them and refused to provide the minimum standards of health and safety for the simple fact that black and ethnic minorities lived in that building:

Racism And Classism Killed The Residents Of Grenfell Tower | HuffPost UK

Nikkas get killed by the police just for being black like everywhere else - a dude got choked out and died last week. A teenager in Liverpool died taking a fukking pick-axe to the head for dating a white girl so I don't know where dudes are getting the idea that Black people in the UK live in racial harmony because Britain by it's inherently colonial nature is still a very racist country. So Sam needs to shut the fukk up and do his research.

Black people from former British slave colonial countries like Jamaica and Barbados moved to the UK to be told "No ******s, dogs or Irish in this establishment" with Grandparents spit on and treated like dogs at their jobs by their bosses to feed their families. Systems of oppression are evident in UK to this day. Trident, Stop and Search police initiatives were/are solely directed at black communities. Form 696 is a police initative that allows police to shut down any event where there's more than certain percentage of black performers on the bill.

Black people are fighting systems of oppression everywhere - just because the struggle is different doesn't make it less valid. Unless a nikka lives it day to day he has no business commenting on a next man's struggle.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't answer my question, have you been to as many places as I have? Have you (YOU) visited S. Korea, have you visited Thailand, have YOU visited Turkey.
You and others have been quick to try to ask me if I have traveled and i have, I've trailed various nations in the carribean and to the previously listed places.
Now I'm asking have you?
the answer is yes, lol yes i have. i don't think you've been to alot of places. visited all those places minus s.korea, been to nearly every us state, live in usa half the year, visited every european country in the EU, also visited places not in EU, been to ghana, nigeria, morroco,, and a gang of places in the carribbean. not to mention mexico, ive literally lost count. ive been travelling since i was 4,

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
the answer is yes, lol yes i have. i don't think you've been to alot of places. visited all those places minus s.korea, been to nearly every us state, live in usa half the year, visited every european country in the EU, also visited places not in EU, been to ghana, nigeria, morroco,, and a gang of places in the carribbean. not to mention mexico, ive literally lost count. ive been travelling since i was 4,
Nice that you finally answered my question. Seeing as we have both traveled around the world , will you stop with the ridiculous slight of americans never leaving their country that you and your ilk keep trying to throw out to strangely discredit what americans say about the US.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice that you finally answered my question. Seeing as we have both traveled around the world , will you stop with the ridiculous slight of americans never leaving their country that you and your ilk keep trying to throw out to strangely discredit what americans say about the US.
the majority of american's do not own a passport, thats a fact.

out of 323.1million americans, only 18million of them have passports. thats insane. over 50% of americans DO NOT HAVE A PASSPORT

How Many Americans Have A Passport?

so damn near half the country has never left the continent,

parallax

Superstar
Daps

out of 323.1million americans, only 18million of them have passports. thats insane. over 50% of americans DO NOT HAVE A PASSPORT

what does that have to do with the context of this thread?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

You didn't even read your own link. LOL
To get this number I took the number of outstanding valid passports in circulation as estimated by the State Department — the number is 138,675,021
Your own link says there are 138 million americans with passports at a percentage of 46% of the population.

That would mean there are more americans with passports than the entire population of the UK (63 million in 2011) and Ireland (6 million in 2011) combined.
Also it isn't insane at all, there are a lot of places americans can go in our own country that doesn't make it neccessary to need one, like the UK which has travel between nations where passports are required.

Also again what does this have to do with Black Americans talking about America? You didn't answer that question.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your own link says there are 138 million americans with passports at a percentage of 46% of the population.

That would mean there are more americans with passports than the entire population of the UK (63 million in 2011) and Ireland (6 million in 2011) combined.
Also it isn't insane at all, there are a lot of places americans can go in our own country that doesn't make it neccessary to need one, like the UK which has travel between nations where passports are required.

Also again what does this have to do with Black Americans talking about America? You didn't answer that question.
lmao no that says passport cards, you can't leave the continent with a passport card. actual passport books most american's don't own one. how pathetic.

the overall point im making breh, its its acting. can the actor act? yes or no? is the actor the correct race for the role? yes or no? the nationality should NEVER matter as long as said actor can do the accent.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

And who gives a fukk about all that passport talk? I leave the US for trips to the UK to stay at Canary wharf because of my old job. so because of that I now have a license to speak on issues of the UK more so than those actually live there? Because I spent eight days in Bora-Bora last year I can speak on Tahitian matters?

These dudes are nothing more than arrogant fukk boys.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And who gives a fukk about all that passport talk? I leave the US for trips to the UK to stay at Canary wharf because of my old job. so because of that I now have a license to speak on issues of the UK more so than those actually live there? Because I spent eight days in Bora-Bora last year I can speak on Tahitian matters?

These dudes are nothing more than arrogant fukk boys.
only an idiot would equate a business trip to traveling. most uk actors that act in usa also live there. you stupid?

NYC Rebel

Daps
only an idiot would equate a business trip to traveling. most uk actors that act in usa also live there. you stupid?
I wasn't talking on UK actors. I'm talking on you U.K. posters dumb ass. Your arrogance to even ingest the racial dynamics at play is based purely on who it benefits.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't talking on UK actors. I'm talking on you U.K. posters dumb ass. Your arrogance to even ingest the racial dynamics at play is based purely on who it benefits.
lol you do know i spend literally half the year a full blown 6months each year living in usa right?

NYC Rebel

Daps
lol you do know i spend literally half the year a full blown 6months each year living in usa right?
And you do know, every comment wasn't directed at you, right?

Even if you lived here, you may very well be one of those who embrace whites patting you on the head saying "you're not like those other blacks" type brehs while paying you less. Whose to say you aren't?

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know it's been said already but Brits/Aussies are in demand because they are cheaper (especially before they become well known). Hollywood is union labor so they will demand more money. As they should. That's the point of unions after all. But of course these production/casting companies are going to just say, "fukk you, we can get Joe Aussie to do this 30% cheaper because it's only America first if we can make money off of it."

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you do know, every comment wasn't directed at you, right?

Even if you lived here, you may very well be one of those who embrace whites patting you on the head saying "you're not like those other blacks" type brehs while paying you less. Whose to say you aren't?
lol breh, i don't even interact with white people unless im giving them my food orders or at a store. and thats whether im in usa or uk. why would i work for another person?