Idris Elba Drags Samuel Jackson For Attempting To Divide Black Actors

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
SO??!! He is not AA. Your one of those xenocentrists I'm talking about. If you aren't AA, your niece isn't either so I'm confused at your point.
My niece is AA. Her dad is black American. My sis is born and raised here

Unlike you, I don't pretend to understand white racism and how it's dynamic in how blacks are given roles in the film industry.

Him being of Haitian decent isn't the issue. It's being born and raised here and not having the fortune of being the cheaper black import who gets by because of the US bias towards the queens English.

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
British actors and rappers taking our jobs!!!!! :skip:

They're "cheaper" Sam. That's the American Way!!!

Seeing Get Out with Lil Uzi Vert or 21 Savage or some black extra from Harry Potter would have been better? :pachaha:

Didn't see if anyone mentioned it but funny enough, the black actor from HP is British too :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
No she isn't, she is mixed ethnic black( whatever group of African your family is IDK). And it doesn't matter, Africans or other black immigrants don't make the rules in America. Playing martyr for Black Americans and their hurt feeling is a fools errand, but whatever good luck with that... Xenocentrist.
She's not mixed. She's black American.

You playing high and mighty needing black Americans to step on in order to feel good about yourself is the typical behavior of non American blacks who simply don't get it.

Good luck with accepting those white pats to your head.

As I stated before, she, Luke Cage or any black actor born and reared here didn't have the advantage of being a UK black who take lesser pay and have a bias towards them.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Here we go, this has nothing to do with white people. They can go fuq themselves after my people and I take their money.
This has everything to do with it.

They're getting these roles because they're cheaper and have a pro U.K. bias towards them that hurt American black born (who cares of what descent) actors in the end.

You can bytch about American born distictions, but U.K. Actors are the Dominican baseball players of the acting world. Cheaper imports that hurt the folks born here at the end. :manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Oh okay, supply, demand, and market pressures push AA out, not the evil white man's hate for them or his love of black foreigners??! I'm glad you finally thinking critically, black actors with novelty and unique perspectives, whom also happen to cost less... are highly desired. I'M SHOCKED.
:mjlol:
Here's the issue. We know the mentality of white Americans and how they operate better than you over there. rather than accept it and see how it plays to the benefit of black UK actors, you come back with this tea and crackers trash retorts.

fukk your know it all arrogance. I don't go to the U.K. acting as a know it all. You corny U.K. Dudes feel a sort of way when told about your lame selves.

I'm simply not a big fan of U.K. Blacks. They're corny as fukk and these posts prove so

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Sam is right. Idris bout to get canceled like John Boyega.

Black americans have to stick together sorry not sorry :manny:

But you have him in your avi AND you named both your coli username and your YT channel after him... :dwillhuh:

How you Pro-AA but fiending after a British Black? :lolbron:

Gonna pretend like you didn't adore the breh.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
You should be asking non-african american "blacks" this question

As a descendant of slavery i've never been confused about my blackness.

I am unapologetically black.

Pretty arrogant of you to assume a black person who's not American isn't aware that they're black.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Not USA slavery. This the USA! Take your claim up with your oppressors like AAs did/do. USA dont owe other blacks a damn penny. AA they owe for slavery, reconstruction, Jim Crow etc.

How do you feel about Tariq Nasheed making a documentary about Haiti and profiting off of it?

He's not Haitian. :jbhmm:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Black Americans have the biggest spotlight and get the most attention globally -- out of all African-descended peoples :ld:

This doesn't translate into non-American blacks fukking with us tho, as this thread CLEARLY demonstrates. And a lot of non American Blacks actually hate us for our hypervisibility (which we didn't ask for but have damn sure earned).

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
But you have him in your avi AND you named both your coli username and your YT channel after him... :dwillhuh:

How you Pro-AA but fiending after a British Black? :lolbron:

Gonna pretend like you didn't adore the breh.

I have STACKER PENTECOST as my name and avi, who is a fictional character. Not Idris Elba. And Stacker Pentecost is not Idris playing a Black American character, either. Don't know the difference between actors and fictional characters brehs :francis:

And I do like Idris, never said I didn't, but his ass can get fukking cancelled just like anybody else if he says some shyt against Black Americans. Those are MY PEOPLE first :manny:. Anybody can get canceled and no one is above critique, you should already know that's the code I live and die by. :ufdup: