I'd hate to be a 'normal nikka' in University or College these days :sadcam:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Facts
Look at twitch....1000 of young men online playing video games on twitch on sat night

I'm telling yall majority of millenials dude ain't getting buns

See rise of incel on reddit

if you ugly you have no choice, its not even beca dudes have no game, women just don't want then

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So u ain't join a frat or nothing?

I dont know anyone on my campus. What can I do to make friends and fukk bytches on campus without joining a frat?

I try that random conversation shyt, but everyone looks hella awkward and closed off.

This.

Or just be normal nikka. I've been all over the place, and I just have regular ass conversations with people.

Nah. Sounds like y'all nikkas really don't know how to interact with the general population.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
College is where you have unprecedented freedom and you're finding out who you are. I was in college in the late 90s-00s and I was a militant, pre hotep, fake 5 percenter. :snoop:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Lol, let gay people stop you from getting your paper. Eventually, all the gay people are going to go to college and get all the good jobs, then you will be at their mercy.

And yes, HBCUs are probably worse. HBCU are ground zero for the blavity black intelligentsia set. You ain’t ready for it-lol.

:mjlol: what?! No hbcus are not worse.

Actually blativity blacks are a minor population at hbcus. Even then it depends on where you went to school.

A Howard or Hampton university generally has many black students who grew up around white people and became woke in college (blativity types) vs a Morgan State or FAMU where the majority of the population of students grew up in black neighborhoods(regular black folks) who really don't give a shyt about nothing except getting a degree.

So lbgt issues arent as pronounced cause most black students at hbcus got real problems esp financially.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Lol definitely Ryerson and U of T.

If you don't mess with it it's not going to bother you. Unless you walking between college and Sherbourne.

invalid

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: what?! No hbcus are not worse.

Actually blativity blacks are a minor population at hbcus. Even then it depends on where you went to school.

A Howard or Hampton university generally has many black students who grew up around white people and became woke in college (blativity types) vs a Morgan State or FAMU where the majority of the population of students grew up in black neighborhoods(regular black folks) who really don't give a shyt about nothing except getting a degree.

So lbgt issues arent as pronounced cause most black students at hbcus got real problems esp financially.

I was referring more to Howard/Hampton and the AUC, which tend to be propped up as the representatives of all HBCUs. I attended a smaller lesser known HBCU my freshman year in Mississippi that family members had helped found and a good many of the students there were of the Afro-Punk variety.

Morehouse has an LGBT club and it’s not unusual to see gender benders walking around campus. This is at Morehouse, which I would have taken to be the most conservative of all HBCUs and wanting to uphold tradition and black manhood the most. If Morehouse has caved to liberal norms, I know damn well most of the other schools have.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
college is garbs if you don't have a close knit group of friends or aren't a party head

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
"cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much"

breh is letting how other people are living their lives affect how he is going to live his
that shyt aint just an observation.... it's whining

He’s stating his feelings and opinion on it. Period. And this, being a discussion forum, is the place to do it. Self righteous dikk eating pussies like yourself have ruined this board with your “topic police” antics. Eat dikks and choke to death little dude.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He’s stating his feelings and opinion on it. Period. And this, being a discussion forum, is the place to do it. Self righteous dikk eating pussies like yourself have ruined this board with your “topic police” antics. Eat dikks and choke to death little dude.
So he can state his opinion..
I state my opinion on his opinion
Then you fragile nikkas start whining about free speech and how this should be a safe space to talk
Y'all are hypocritical snowflakes for real