I'd hate to be a 'normal nikka' in University or College these days :sadcam:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right about the international students at U of T. I was there for a meeting last year and saw a lambo parked right outside whatever building it is on the roundabout

cheh was like gimme a fukking a ticket :heh:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
It's all fun and games until those same nikkas become your boss and you have to rub shoulders with them everyday for a check because you dropped out. :royumad1:

still make more money then most of my alumni and peers who have weirdo bosses or weirdo co-workers, all i got is Certs, plugs, a commercial drivers license and skills with my hands, i've been doing alright since 2011:youngsabo:

How a nikka with no degree end up running cable in the CEO of Shoppers Drug Mart's house

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14360-1390630396-1.gif

giphy.gif
GrossDamagedJackal-small.gif

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The only legit concerns that you mentioned were the tuition and racism (probably overblown).

The rest of that stuff is silly.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
What kind of colleges do y’all go to?

My girl goes to UNCG and I got boys at NC State and I be on both campuses all the time and never see this shyt.

I’m convinced me and coli brehs live in two different worlds

sounds like your institution and your girls institution haven't been ran over with madness but thats a given... North Carolina doesnt have anytime for funky bull shiet....

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
@GreenGhxst give us your thoughts breh... :jbhmm:

The OP is super exaggerated

Tuition is high, racism may be a problem, but that's everywhere

I've met plenty of cool people throughout my years in school

Most people are normal, wanna have fun, wanna have a good time, trying to socialize

Not sure what college OP is talking about, I never see any of the things thecoli talks about, maybe I'm living wrong? :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I really don't know where the concept of normal dudes struggling to have a good time and get ass on a college campus came from. I was about as "normal" as you could be, probably bordering on square. I went to class. Stressed over anything that was a B average. Played video games. I also worked out 4 days a week at the campus rec, shot ball just as often, and drunk socially. Never pledged or played on the football team. I never had a single dry spell in the 4 years I was there. Hell, my dumb ass actually got caught up when I was flipping the same chicks that stayed in the same residence hall back in sophomore year. College was the best time of my life. Ugly guys will absolutely struggle. If you're normal and socially adjusted, you really shouldn't have a problem. Hit the weight room and open your mouth in class & you'll be fine. Spend more time in your head watching everyone else live their lives on campus and yeah, you're going to be miserable.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So u ain't join a frat or nothing?

I dont know anyone on my campus. What can I do to make friends and fukk bytches on campus without joining a frat?

I try that random conversation shyt, but everyone looks hella awkward and closed off.
Join clubs and organizations.

You'll basically be in the 'in' crowd and youll meet plenty of women.

Hell, the frats might even come to you with a proposition once your name starts to rings bells.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What are organizations exactly? Thought those were frats?

How do clubs and organizations really make me about of the in crowd?

I can be in the in crowd and meet bytches to by doing this? And my name will ring bells?

Nice!!

Join clubs and organizations.

You'll basically be in the 'in' crowd and youll meet plenty of women.

Hell, the frats might even come to you with a proposition once your name starts to rings bells.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What are organizations exactly? Thought those were frats?

How do clubs and organizations really make me about of the in crowd?

I can be in the in crowd and meet bytches to by doing this? And my name will ring bells?

Nice!!
bruh what kinda questions are these? :heh: this is just flat out weird