I'd hate to be a 'normal nikka' in University or College these days :sadcam:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Lol, let gay people stop you from getting your paper. Eventually, all the gay people are going to go to college and get all the good jobs, then you will be at their mercy.

And yes, HBCUs are probably worse. HBCU are ground zero for the blavity black intelligentsia set. You ain’t ready for it-lol.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
"cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much"

breh is letting how other people are living their lives affect how he is going to live his
that shyt aint just an observation.... it's whining
And you letting this nikka freedom of speech have you quoting bullshyt and acting like a girl.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
And you letting this nikka freedom of speech have you quoting bullshyt and acting like a girl.
wait.... are you quoting me to complain about me quoting him.....:what:

what the hell does "freedom of speech" have to do with this?
you sound like one of those maga cacs

you're either:
A. his alternate account
B. some cac who gets mad and brings up their "freedoms" when anybody disagrees with you

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
wait.... are you quoting me to complain about me quoting him.....:what:

what the hell does "freedom of speech" have to do with this?
you sound like one of those maga cacs

you're either:
A. his alternate account
B. some cac who gets mad and brings up their "freedoms" when anybody disagrees with you

Nah aint non of that you just a bytch and I felt like fukking wit you for tryna shyt on op.:mjlol:
Goofy ass nikka pulling up South Park videos but calling me a Cac:mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
when did Universities/colleges become such a haven for weirdos and homo's?
i went to Uni in 08-09, figured this shyt wasnt for me and stopped going; i went yesterday to pick up a transcript and it was like being in the twilight zone.
where to start......
firstly, i seen a bunch of furries sitting around like everything was all good. furries are those guys who wear partial or full animal costumes, weird ass subculture. of course, there was a token nikka in the group wearing a tail and antlers. :smh:

cc_subculture_furries_130219_wmain.jpg

2nd, co-ed gender neutral washrooms that are suppose to eliminate "Bathroom Bullying
of course, 'normal girls' weren't having this, it was just weirdos and what i perceived to be pervs using them,
3rd, Homos everywhere, the unapologetic kind
im talking crop tops with belly button rings, makeup, lipstick, dudes wearing high heels and carrying handbags, :smh: yes, i saw nikkas involved with this demonic fukkery
4th, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies. yeah, ive got nothing to say about this
5th, Tuition is still expensive as ever
6th, you got Deans and presidents out saying blackface isnt racist and are allowed to keep their position:
Students call for Dalhousie interim president to resign
I can call a gay guy a fakkit and get expelled from school with no reimbursement but a so-called racist can be the schools dean
7th, International students. i got nothing against them im just mad these nikkas are balling out of control on campus. Lambos, off-white track suits, solid gold phone cases
i cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much

Brehs, please tell me that Historical Black Colleges are nothing like this
Don't believe the hype.
4 flaming gay dudes on a campus of 5,000 isn't "everyone" or "a majority".

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Coli and real life be interacting with each sometimes you know, so one must not expose everything. but theres only like 5 universities in Toronto so its not hard to figure out :manny:
I'm gonna say York.

UofT is not like this and I don't know who drives to Ryerson.

That shyt you described sounds like high school

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'm gonna say York.

UofT is not like this and I don't know who drives to Ryerson.

That shyt you described sounds like high school

OP could get into Trinity College, UofT and just vibe with rich cacs

Or go to McGill and vibe with rich cacs, entitled bisexuals and poor artists
:yeshrug:

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
You're well entitled to freedom of expression, but why do so many posts I see of yours have something to do with gay people? Why do you let them take up so much real estate in your head?