I'd hate to be a 'normal nikka' in University or College these days :sadcam:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
nah this shyte completely different B. 08-11 was whatever but what i just saw recently was like an episode of south park. School in a post-obama world is a weird place.

College in general is more liberal than other spaces maybe the dominant groups have change but this wave has been going on for some time now.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
You're well entitled to freedom of expression, but why do so many posts I see of yours have something to do with gay people? Why do you let them take up so much real estate in your head?

what's with the obsession with gays and nikkas who aint getting p*ssy....

how are these people even a factor in your daily life if you out here getting paper and knocked broads....?

Here come the Gay defenders, detractors and the derailers :comeon:

this is shyte im seeing/saw with eyes, what do you want me to do, not talk about it? :dahell:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
firstly, i seen a bunch of furries sitting around like everything was all good. furries are those guys who wear partial or full animal costumes, weird ass subculture. of course, there was a token nikka in the group wearing a tail and antlers. :smh:

2nd, co-ed gender neutral washrooms that are suppose to eliminate "Bathroom Bullying":skip:
of course, 'normal girls' weren't having this, it was just weirdos and what i perceived to be pervs using them,

the other stuff you listed are "normal" stuff for colleges that i saw during my college years in the early 00s

the above 2 were not normal but only 1 of them i experienced

the furry shyt i got exposed because one of my boys had a roommate who was into that lifestyle..his roommate was gay and kinda weird but he didnt bother no one...my boy told me he was into that shyt, which had me like :dahell:..and that he caught him doing gay shyt while in costume :sadbron:...i only saw him simply in costume..acting out the animal (hence the weird part)

there def was no gender neutral bathrooms in any college building i was in, undergrad or grad...none of that

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Damn, literally every other post I see by OP is always him being obsessed with being against gays & posting the same couple anti-gay songs :gucci:

Why the hell other people and how they live bother you so much that you seemingly have it on your mind 24/7 ? Just let people do their thing and enjoy your life & focus on your own goals & life...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Here come the Gay defenders, detractors and the derailers :comeon:

this is shyte im seeing/saw with eyes, what do you want me to do, not talk about it? :dahell:

"i cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much"

breh, you are making life decisions based on their presence....
answer my question

what's with the obsession with gays and nikkas who aint getting p*ssy....

how are these people even a factor in your daily life if you out here getting paper and knocked broads....?

you are willing to shift the moves you make in life because of a minority demographic....
how soft are you that your future will be shaped by other people's sexual orientation????

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Damn, literally every other post I see by OP is always him being obsessed with being against gays & posting the same couple anti-gay songs :gucci:

Why the hell other people and how they live bother you so much that you seemingly have it on your mind 24/7 ? Just let people do their thing and enjoy your life & focus on your own goals & life...

Another batty mon defender/enabler :gucci:, whos paying you gay nikkas to follow me around since y'all got your feelings hurt in the Justin thread? where were all you nikkas last week :comeon: last month :comeon: Hell, even the last couple of days :comeon:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP generalizing college just from the PWIs with crazy white people

There is a new invention out there called HBCU that hsa normal everyday Black people if you didnt hear.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
1. OP brings up topic about gay people bothering him so much he might not goto college
2. nikkas tell him to focus on his goals and pay the gays no mind
3. OP goes off, random nikkas start ranting about freedom of speech
4. nikkas start getting confused.... start asking how gay people are affecting him
5. OP gets paranoid... thinks gay people are following him... accuses everyone of "defending/enabling" gays

this shyt looks like some gamergate, right wing incel shyt

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
What kind of colleges do y’all go to?

My girl goes to UNCG and I got boys at NC State and I be on both campuses all the time and never see this shyt.

I’m convinced me and coli brehs live in two different worlds

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of colleges do y’all go to?

My girl goes to UNCG and I got boys at NC State and I be on both campuses all the time and never see this shyt.

I’m convinced me and coli brehs live in two different worlds

Yeah but YOU dont' see every aspect...
btw NCState has anime clubs and alot of normal and WEIRDOS in that, even small theatre on campus where they can watch...don't ask me how I knew

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attend a PWI Brehs

IF the school has their major, thats where they go. How many top tier HBCU engineering schools are there... like 3(being generous)?

There are some that are good for medical, finance, business, etc but lets' be realistic.

To be fair, if you major in Polymer Science HBCU is not the first choice. Business, POLITICAL sci and Commerce ok, but robotics is a no(save for POSSIBLY 2 or 3...generously)

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna say York.

UofT is not like this and I don't know who drives to Ryerson.

That shyt you described sounds like high school

York nikkas get robbed to much for it to be bunny friendly like that