I'd hate to be a 'normal nikka' in University or College these days :sadcam:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Do yall nikkas take international Students?

:rudy: why 'WE" gotta be nikkas???

how da hell do you NOT know about the HBCU college experience :mindblown:

and you're a BLACK JAMAICAN living in the states...

ain't shyt INTERNATIONAL bout ya breh :shaq2:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when did Universities/colleges become such a haven for weirdos and homo's?

i went to Uni in 08-09, figured this shyt wasnt for me and stopped going; i went yesterday to pick up a transcript and it was like being in the twilight zone.

where to start......

firstly, i seen a bunch of furries sitting around like everything was all good. furries are those guys who wear partial or full animal costumes, weird ass subculture. of course, there was a token nikka in the group wearing a tail and antlers. :smh:

cc_subculture_furries_130219_wmain.jpg

2nd, co-ed gender neutral washrooms that are suppose to eliminate "Bathroom Bullying":skip:
of course, 'normal girls' weren't having this, it was just weirdos and what i perceived to be pervs using them,

3rd, Homos everywhere, the unapologetic kind:hhh::scust:.

im talking crop tops with belly button rings, makeup, lipstick, dudes wearing high heels and carrying handbags, :smh: yes, i saw nikkas involved with this demonic fukkery:gucci:

4th, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies. yeah, ive got nothing to say about this:scust:

5th, Tuition is still expensive as ever:gucci:

6th, you got Deans and presidents out saying blackface isnt racist and are allowed to keep their position:
Students call for Dalhousie interim president to resign

I can call a gay guy a fakkit and get expelled from school with no reimbursement but a so-called racist can be the schools dean:why:

7th, International students. i got nothing against them im just mad these nikkas are balling out of control on campus.:whoo: Lambos, off-white track suits, solid gold phone cases :wow:

i cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much:why:

Brehs, please tell me that Historical Black Colleges are nothing like this:why:
If you went to school in 09 this shyt was popping off back then.
International students have been balling out on American campuses since the 70s, racists in administration haven't gone ANYWHERE, LGBTQ students have been a big part of campus life since the 60s, and furries have been weird as fukk and lurking around since the 90s.

HBCUs aren't *quite* like this, but not too much has changed, you just weren't paying attention to it.

Campuses are like 90% regular ass kids coming in and out, I wouldn't consider gay students as anything but normal, but you must have been anti-social as hell back in the day.

I'm out here at OSU waiting for these Chinese and Indian kids in Canada Goose jackets and Balmain jeans to get their shyt knocked at night, and its not really happening.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ALL I SAW WAS "WAAAAAAAAAAH PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT WHY CAN'T THEY BE LIKE ME. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SIT NEXT TO THEM."
This.

I feel like in these liberal havens you have to be some sort of "extra" nikka to be accepted.
Or just be normal nikka. I've been all over the place, and I just have regular ass conversations with people.
Gotta add everything with a

"Yaaasssss"

They dont like straight black Male
Nah. Sounds like y'all nikkas really don't know how to interact with the general population.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This.

Or just be normal nikka. I've been all over the place, and I just have regular ass conversations with people.

Nah. Sounds like y'all nikkas really don't know how to interact with the general population.

I'm fine socially I'm just explaining the situation to him. Damn man.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
what's with the obsession with gays and nikkas who aint getting p*ssy....

how are these people even a factor in your daily life if you out here getting paper and knocked broads....?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
If you went around 09 then nothing has really changed, the biggest thing is that you're seeing it with fresh eyes.

nah this shyte completely different B. 08-11 was whatever but what i just saw recently was like an episode of south park. School in a post-obama world is a weird place.

there we'rent nikkas dressing up like pony's and other fukkery back then.

hmmm but Thank Me Later did drop in 2010...maybe thats when the shift started...