I'd hate to be a 'normal nikka' in University or College these days :sadcam:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
College/University was probably the miserable period of my life, I spent a shyt ton on transport and the campus was hella small not much going on, I'd always find myself getting irritated with other students.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I really don't know where the concept of normal dudes struggling to have a good time and get ass on a college campus came from. I was about as "normal" as you could be, probably bordering on square. I went to class. Stressed over anything that was a B average. Played video games. I also worked out 4 days a week at the campus rec, shot ball just as often, and drunk socially. Never pledged or played on the football team. I never had a single dry spell in the 4 years I was there. Hell, my dumb ass actually got caught up when I was flipping the same chicks that stayed in the same residence hall back in sophomore year. College was the best time of my life. Ugly guys will absolutely struggle. If you're normal and socially adjusted, you really shouldn't have a problem. Hit the weight room and open your mouth in class & you'll be fine. Spend more time in your head watching everyone else live their lives on campus and yeah, you're going to be miserable.
/thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I really don't know where the concept of normal dudes struggling to have a good time and get ass on a college campus came from. I was about as "normal" as you could be, probably bordering on square. I went to class. Stressed over anything that was a B average. Played video games. I also worked out 4 days a week at the campus rec, shot ball just as often, and drunk socially. Never pledged or played on the football team. I never had a single dry spell in the 4 years I was there. Hell, my dumb ass actually got caught up when I was flipping the same chicks that stayed in the same residence hall back in sophomore year. College was the best time of my life. Ugly guys will absolutely struggle. If you're normal and socially adjusted, you really shouldn't have a problem. Hit the weight room and open your mouth in class & you'll be fine. Spend more time in your head watching everyone else live their lives on campus and yeah, you're going to be miserable.
Facts

This is the source of depression right here you nailed it bro

Not enough people cultivate their own positive emotions..

Fred

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
when did Universities/colleges become such a haven for weirdos and homo's?

i went to Uni in 08-09, figured this shyt wasnt for me and stopped going; i went yesterday to pick up a transcript and it was like being in the twilight zone.

where to start......

firstly, i seen a bunch of furries sitting around like everything was all good. furries are those guys who wear partial or full animal costumes, weird ass subculture. of course, there was a token nikka in the group wearing a tail and antlers. :smh:

cc_subculture_furries_130219_wmain.jpg

2nd, co-ed gender neutral washrooms that are suppose to eliminate "Bathroom Bullying":skip:
of course, 'normal girls' weren't having this, it was just weirdos and what i perceived to be pervs using them,

3rd, Homos everywhere, the unapologetic kind:hhh::scust:.

im talking crop tops with belly button rings, makeup, lipstick, dudes wearing high heels and carrying handbags, :smh: yes, i saw nikkas involved with this demonic fukkery:gucci:

4th, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies. yeah, ive got nothing to say about this:scust:

5th, Tuition is still expensive as ever:gucci:

6th, you got Deans and presidents out saying blackface isnt racist and are allowed to keep their position:
Students call for Dalhousie interim president to resign

I can call a gay guy a fakkit and get expelled from school with no reimbursement but a so-called racist can be the schools dean:why:

7th, International students. i got nothing against them im just mad these nikkas are balling out of control on campus.:whoo: Lambos, off-white track suits, solid gold phone cases :wow:

i cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much:why:

Brehs, please tell me that Historical Black Colleges are nothing like this:why:

The ones from your list that are plaguing HBCUs nowadays are increasingly high tuition for some of them, the influx of fakkit acceptance, and LGBT Studies for some schools. For my school UMES (University of Maryland Eastern Shore), it’s mainly the former two and it’s the cheapest HBCU in my state smdh.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The ones from your list that are plaguing HBCUs nowadays are increasingly high tuition for some of them, the influx of fakkit acceptance, and LGBT Studies for some schools. For my school UMES (University of Maryland Eastern Shore), it’s mainly the former two and it’s the cheapest HBCU in my state smdh.
you homophobic brehs waste too much time thinking about gay nikkas

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I graduated university in 2014 and there’s definitely been an influx of weirdos and blavity blacks since then. I talk to my younger brothers about their university experience all the time and they told me their Afro-Caribbean societies regularly hold talks like “Are men trash?” & “Why is masculinity so toxic?” Bare in mind, these are 18-22 year olds that don’t know shyt about shyt, especially about what it takes to be a man.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
University was some of the best times of my life. If I could go back for a hot minute, I would.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Just graduated college and I've only seen numbers 4, 5 and 7.

Tuition high as ever yep.

International Chinese students pushing porsches, ferraris, maseratis, etc yep

gay, transgender, etc studies yep

Went to a PWI, not a HBCU though.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
still make more money then most of my alumni and peers who have weirdo bosses or weirdo co-workers, all i got is Certs, plugs, a commercial drivers license and skills with my hands, i've been doing alright since 2011:youngsabo:

How a nikka with no degree end up running cable in the CEO of Shoppers Drug Mart's house

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14360-1390630396-1.gif

giphy.gif
GrossDamagedJackal-small.gif

This etherous post is just simply delicious breh :wow:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
?

take what shyt to twitter....

I'm saying get paper fukk bytches...
you and OP saying you can't because your school has gay students
we descended from slaves and have had the worst experiences in the country for hundreds of years
...and now you are perturbed and can't get an education and get this paper because your school has some gay people in it?
snowflakes

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
?

take what shyt to twitter....

I'm saying get paper fukk bytches...
you and OP saying you can't because your school has gay students
we descended from slaves and have had the worst experiences in the country for hundreds of years
...and now you are perturbed and can't get an education and get this paper because your school has some gay people in it?
snowflakes

This nikka (or Cac) is catching feelings and tryna equate our struggle for survival and existence with the struggle of sexual confusion, you definitely belong on Shea Butter and Moist nikka Twitter slim, real live :mjlol: