ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:aicmon:

nikka. Tell me more about Mississippi, the prosperous Black Mecca of the United States. Black people are just thriving here, right?

The racist ass cacs are barely scraping by here, what makes you think there are opportunities for us?

your post made it seem like blacks are the only ones suffering in Mississippi, when the whole state is. I know Mississippi is the poorest state in the union.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I don't give a fukk about mufuggas who aren't supposed to be here in the first place getting jobs they weren't supposed to get in the first place, being turned away from said jobs they weren't supposed to have in the first place.
Ok. So you agree with fighting against illegal immigrants?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well theres supposedly an on-going investigation into the owners because the illegals engaged in TONS of fraud to get the jobs.

Don't think they're all "innocent" either... you gotta break a bunch of laws to even get hired even if the employer isn't technically breaking the laws themselves:

How Restaurants Hire Undocumented Workers

Seems to me the conversation should be how do we stop these companies and business from hiring illegals. Ice rounded up a bunch of illegal immigrants cool. So how are we punishing the people who hired them?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You live in the poorest state in America and yet feel bad you got a fukking job? Jesus Christ us Black folks really have suffered a trauma that we don't wanna talk about.
They got comedians out here saying "blacks would NEVER do these jobs" :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seems to me the conversation should be how do we stop these companies and business from hiring illegals. Ice rounded up a bunch of illegal immigrants cool. So how are we punishing the people who hired them?
Thats the thing. Theres rampant I-9 fraud but that kinda takes the onus off business owners who might get marginal fines to not fully put the company out of business (because that hurts everyone) but enough to change behavior depending how egregious the violation is.

With I-9 fraud, the employer can just say "well we didn't know because the paperwork SEEMED legitimate"... and technically they're right. If the employee lies, without a way for the employers to really prove it, who are you gonna get mad at?

Daps
Ask most black prominent people today what their parents did, and they worked these jobs.

These jobs raised generations of black people.

You're not exactly an award winning scientist either :ufdup:

nope im not but neither was the person who filed this $50,000,000 winning lawsuit against a polluting chicken factory on behalf of the POISONED community lol
Rural Americans' struggles against factory farm pollution find traction in court

but yeah, i could easily join the majority of other posters who love to tell you about yourself, but i cant be bothered and i dont give a shyt. :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is for people who shytted on people trying to come up. Read the article:

For a while, Juan Grant said the hard work was worth it. With his better wage, he was starting to finally save a little. He talked about buying a used Honda, and about getting serious with his girlfriend.

Mr. Grant with his girlfriend, Keishona Miller.

:obama: :salute:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nope im not but neither was the person who filed this $50,000,000 winning lawsuit against a polluting chicken factory on behalf of the POISONED community lol
Rural Americans' struggles against factory farm pollution find traction in court

but yeah, i could easily join the majority of other posters who love to tell you about yourself, but i cant be bothered and i dont give a shyt. :ehh:
just say you want illegals to work these jobs and be done with it.

You're talking about labor standards, not simple employment

You're trolling.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is for people who shytted on people trying to come up. Read the article:

For a while, Juan Grant said the hard work was worth it. With his better wage, he was starting to finally save a little. He talked about buying a used Honda, and about getting serious with his girlfriend.

:obama: :salute:

if ThE jobs sO gOOD Why Don'T YoU move tO MISsISsIPi DeN?

Arrogant idiots in this thread acting like the black people who actually improved their lives with this job don't know what's good for themselves. Sound like arrogant cacs.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the thing. Theres rampant I-9 fraud but that kinda takes the onus off business owners who might get marginal fines to not fully put the company out of business (because that hurts everyone) but enough to change behavior depending how egregious the violation is.

With I-9 fraud, the employer can just say "well we didn't know because the paperwork SEEMED legitimate"... and technically they're right. If the employee lies, without a way for the employers to really prove it, who are you gonna get mad at?

So how about we make it so people cant lie about it
:unimpressed: