ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
11.40 an hour which equates to around 23k per person. The average income per person in Morton Mississippi is 12,689 dollars according to the census.

The per capita incomefor the city was $12,556. About 18.9% of families and 24.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 32.5% of those under age 18 and 22.4% of those age 65 or over.

Nice

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fighting illegals for what?

:mjtf:

How are we "fighting for scraps" with mufuggas that ain't even posed to be here???

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
even when they say it the shyt makes no sense.

I was talking about this YEARS ago when in Chicago temp labors preferred illegals and even paid them more than the black laborers who were mostly citizens and got sued over it.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/22231312/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
these jobs are toxic, i wouldnt want anyone i gave a shyt about to work there let alone live near one but hey.

This Is How Factory Farms Discriminate Against Communities of Color
The labor standards improve when you hire citizens who can unionize, defend their rights, and ask for protection from regulators. Then you get benefits like healthcare, etc.

Thats the benefit labor has of not hiring illegals.

Bernie Sanders seemed to know this in 2007 :mjpls:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...on-immigration-in-2007-video-this-is-a-bad-bi

What Bernie told Lou Dobbs in 2007 about opposing the Kennedy-McCain immigration bill

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @BigMoneyGrip @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @88m3 @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @A.R.$

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No black man should apologize for providing for himself or his family. Also, those “leaders” need to STFU and eat a dikk.

Nikkas is starving out here nobody want to hear that “it’s like slavery” nonsense.
Its insulting to ACTUAL slavery and a disgustingly lazy remark.

First ANY prison labor is slavery, now being an illegal alien is slavery. What do these terms mean anymore?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
bruh Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks in the whole country. How are there not opportunities there?
:aicmon:

nikka. Tell me more about Mississippi, the prosperous Black Mecca of the United States. Black people are just thriving here, right?

The racist ass cacs are barely scraping by here, what makes you think there are opportunities for us?

Daps
The labor standards improve when you hire citizens who can unionize, defend their rights, and ask for protection from regulators. Then you get benefits like healthcare, etc.

Thats the benefit labor has of not hiring illegals.

Bernie Sanders seemed to know this in 2007 :mjpls:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...on-immigration-in-2007-video-this-is-a-bad-bi

What Bernie told Lou Dobbs in 2007 about opposing the Kennedy-McCain immigration bill

yeah its all a process. but until all that shyt happens i stand by my OG post. i wouldn't want anyone i give a fukk about living near or working there but hey.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Plus, if he read the article, he'd find that Black people were leaving lower paying jobs to take the new higher paying openings at the factory that allowed them to provide more easily.

Dudes complain that the jobs aren't high quality, like everyone in the country is realistically gonna have a 6 cert cushy office job :rudy:

The reality is a lot of people rely on low skill jobs to put food on the table.
They'd rather these same dudes risk football numbers or their lives just to flip a couple rocks while dodging law enforcement

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
11.40 an hour which equates to around 23k per person. The average income per person in Morton Mississippi is 12,556 dollars according to the census.

The per capita incomefor the city was $12,556. About 18.9% of families and 24.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 32.5% of those under age 18 and 22.4% of those age 65 or over.
But...but.. chicken pollution! Better off being unemployed :ohhh:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Did you even read what you wrote before you pressed reply?

There is no struggle between blacks and illegals?
Are you saying that there is no issue with this dynamic? I guess this thread shouldn't exist then right?
I don't give a fukk about mufuggas who aren't supposed to be here in the first place getting jobs they weren't supposed to get in the first place, being turned away from said jobs they weren't supposed to have in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dumb ass try reading the article i linked. these are jobs that they purposely put in back communities because they know they are toxic and cant put one in a rich white community. you gonna thank them for shipping crack and guns into the hood too....because issa job? dumb ass. blocked as well :hhh:
Ask most black prominent people today what their parents did, and they worked these jobs.

These jobs raised generations of black people.

You're not exactly an award winning scientist either :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and they wouldn't be living by one if they knew better either because that shyt is toxic. why dont yall just read and research instead of reacting with feelings lmao
therefore illegals should do it?

I'm trying to get your point...

and the labor standards would improve when you hire people who aren't afraid of the law :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
6 cents indeed. :mjlol:

Just joking.

You're right though, there's absolutely nothing wrong with an honest days work. However, there is absolutely something wrong with exploitation.
Illegals voluntarily exploit themselves and gaslight everyone into thinking they're wrong for trying to get the same jobs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A lot of these dumb ass nikkas that post here are retarded and sheltered... plenty of cats in low income areas would take these jobs.

Are they shytty jobs? Yes of course but when you don’t have many options, anything is better is nothing...

the exact reason why these illegal Mexicans are flocking here to take them...
They forget but they said several college grads feel like they need to work at these plants.

People are just elitist for no reason and then talking down people trying to honestly make ends meet and still feeling guilty about it.