ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They forget but they said several college grads feel like they need to work at these plants.

People are just elitist for no reason and then talking down people trying to honestly make ends meet and still feeling guilty about it.

There’s a difference in being an elitist and being stupid even though both are mutually inclusive more often than not...

Mfs are coming across the border to work these jobs and provide for their families but nikkas in very low income areas with high double digit unemployment are too good for em because your silver spoon ass is :gucci:

and no one is saying make a career out of em but these shytty jobs can definitely be a stepping stone and teach essential job skills on top of making sure a person has something to put on a resume...

You can’t win with smart dummies :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There’s a difference in being an elitist and being stupid even though both are mutually inclusive more often than not...

Mfs are coming across the border to work these jobs and provide for their families but nikkas in very low income areas with high double digit unemployment are too good for em because your silver spoon ass is :gucci:

and no one is saying make a career out of em but these shytty jobs can definitely be a stepping stone and teach essential job skills on top of making sure a person has something to put on a resume...

You can’t win with smart dummies :mjlol:
Bruh I already tried showing people about how even temp labor in major cities discriminates against black people in favor of illegals :wow:

When companies hire temp workers by race, black applicants lose out | Reveal

Discrimination suit alleges black applicants passed by for temp jobs

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Napoleon has a weird fetish with black Americans. His views on black America far off base, but he's an immigrant so I guess it makes sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok. My initial post is on point about fighting illegals for scraps while rich people laugh to the bank.
Not sure what this has to do with the people in small town Mississippi getting a job.

Let me ask you something:

Why are there so many unemployed black poeple in these small Mississippi towns? :sas1:

Daps
just say you want illegals to work these jobs and be done with it.

You're talking about labor standards, not simple employment

You're trolling.

i specifically , like SPE-CI-FI-CALLY mutliple times, posted about "living near".... that has nothing to do with working there. its a community issue silly.
feel free to read or not read whatever you want into my posts lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ChIckEn JoBs aRe WhAt we'Re SupPosEd tO StrIvE 4
Right.

Tyler Perry slept in his damn car and you got dudes in here just letting GHOSTS work wage jobs in their local towns unencumbered with job applications or competition :gucci:

Wait till they add that bilingual requirement like they unofficially do in south Florida or Southern Cali... yall gonna be wishing yall paid attention :laff: