ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fighting illegals for what?

:mjtf:

How are we "fighting for scraps" with mufuggas that ain't even posed to be here???

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Plus, if he read the article, he'd find that Black people were leaving lower paying jobs to take the new higher paying openings at the factory that allowed them to provide more easily.

Dudes complain that the jobs aren't high quality, like everyone in the country is realistically gonna have a 6 cert cushy office job :rudy:

The reality is a lot of people rely on low skill jobs to put food on the table.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Daps
It's a fukking job, wtf?

We need any fukking job we can get, but these jobs are only seen as no good when we get em.

FOH
:camby::pacspit:

dumb ass try reading the article i linked. these are jobs that they purposely put in back communities because they know they are toxic and cant put one in a rich white community. you gonna thank them for shipping crack and guns into the hood too....because issa job? dumb ass. blocked as well :hhh:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dumb ass try reading the article i linked. these are jobs that they purposely put in back communities because they know they are toxic and cant put one in a rich white community. you gonna thank them for shipping crack and guns into the hood too? dumb ass. blocked as well :hhh:

Obviously rich people are not going to be working in a factory. They're rich :gucci:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What a dumbass response from that idiot. And I’m 6 cents gang. Nothing wrong with a honest days work. They were getting paid $7 an hour before. Always be the brokest mfs saying shyt like that.
6 cents indeed. :mjlol:

Just joking.

You're right though, there's absolutely nothing wrong with an honest days work. However, there is absolutely something wrong with exploitation.

Daps

Just joking.

You're right though, there's absolutely nothing wrong with an honest days work. However, there is absolutely something wrong with exploitation.

dumb ass concept to apply here. a hard days work is fine, but im not gonna be polluting myself just to humble brag lol

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and they wouldn't be living by one if they knew better either because that shyt is toxic. why dont yall just read and research instead of reacting with feelings lmao

I genuinely don't see what point you're trying to make. Because no one wants to live next to a chicken factory, Black people shouldn't work in chicken factories?

You make it sound like they're gonna get cancer from breathing in too much chicken :russ:

I don't think working in a chicken factory is as life threatening as you make it seem.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
and they wouldn't be living by one if they knew better either because that shyt is toxic. why dont yall just read and research instead of reacting with feelings lmao
Did you even read the article? It clearly states people who are effected live near these farms. So it doesn’t even matter if someone works there or not. :what:

what’s next, are you going to blame poor Black’s for living in these areas? :what:

Should they just move? But how are they going to acquire enough cash to move since you recommend they to opt out of those jobs? What are there alternatives? :what:. If there were better don’t you think they’d be working there? :what: They’re in the poorest state and counties of the U.S there isn’t much opportunity for ANYTHING.

Some of you mfs are dumb as hell.

Daps
I genuinely don't see what point you're trying to make. Because no one wants to live next to a chicken factory, Black people shouldn't work in chicken factories?

You make it sound like they're gonna get cancer from breathing in too much chicken :russ:

come on breh, i figured you for one of the smarter posters. stop dap fishing for these other idiots lol

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A lot of these dumb ass nikkas that post here are retarded and sheltered... plenty of cats in low income areas would take these jobs.

Are they shytty jobs? Yes of course but when you don’t have many options, anything is better is nothing...

the exact reason why these illegal Mexicans are flocking here to take them...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Just joking.

I’m not following your logic.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the workers. Blame the corporations. These black people were either unemployed or making shytty $7.00 an hour which is the bare minimum federal rate.