ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

How tf does a poor Black American steal a job from someone who isn't even supposed to be here? :laff:

It's crazy how they try and make black people feel guilty for having illegal immigrants take what little opportunity exists for us as a result of systemic anti Blackness.

How the fukk is providing opportunity (that we don't even have) for Mexicans our problem? We still haven't even got what we're owed here. It's not about hating Mexicans, it's about taking care of ourselves first which we shouldn't feel bad about at all.
Propaganda is a powerful tool.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they are not punished now you really think they are not going to do it again?

Of course they would. They should be punished for hiring illegals, and these raids/enforcement/stringent ID verification should be routine at these factories to ensure that they don't revert to hiring illegal migrants instead of Black Americans.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they would. They should be punished for hiring illegals, and these raids/enforcement/stringent ID verification should be routine at these factories to ensure that they don't revert to hiring illegal migrants instead of Black Americans.

Then why do some people think the illegal immigrants are the problem?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then why do some people think the immigrants are the problem?

Why don't you ask those people?

Personally, I'm only interested in the government doing whatever it takes to keep illegals out of jobs that should be going to Black Americans. If that means fining employers who hire illegals, I am in favor of it. Why shouldn't I be?