ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg, how many times do you want for him to say he’s for those companies being fined and CEO’s receiving jail time? He’s stated that numerous times.
From what I’m seeing in here, he’s just asking y’all what you want done with the illegal immigrants taking these jobs, because they’re not innocent in this either.

Then he need to post more articles in favor of that. And illegals get deported when they are caught. What more do yall want?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
You fine the companies that are hiring those here illegally, and you make it clear that those who participate further will receive harsh punishment. Once you do that, then it’ll be a slow process, but anyone who is caught here illegally is deported.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Breh, companies are hiring, people will continue to come here. No amount of ICE raids, fences or Walls will change that fact.

The only way to stop people from coming across the border for economic reasons is to take away that incentive.

But that would require confronting powerful business interests that put money in the pockets of both parties. illegals on the other hand, make for soft targets.

You guys are purposely conflating black self-interest in hiring as blaming illegal immigrants.

Y'all are doing it now because the other tactic of shaming black people for wanting for low wage work couldn't be used because these Black Missippians are just too poor for that to fly.

So now y'all are assaulting us with this diatribe about the market, politicians and the economy, which is ENTIRELY true but entirely macro to someone on the ground that has to navigate the terrain of needing this kind of work to survive.

I don't want to hear about the misdirected feelings or sentiments of the American worker and his not confronting powerful business interests while illegal immigrants are spoken of as incidental, benign actors in the global economy.

Everybody needs to get to the confronting, in their vicinity, not just us.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m just going by his posts in here.
He fails to address the a
Sytemic issues that give way to this system. In his mind mass deportation are enough.

Nope, the reason is that there hasn't been enough done to prevent illegals from:

1. Coming in the first place

2. Committing fraud

3. Lying on official documentation

and thats before me even wanting to hold companies and supervisors criminally liable

Right here he had three bullet points about how to address the negative affects of illegal immigration on poor black communities before he even gets to the root cause.

The reality is, there will always be an illegal migrant work force, but as long as those who create jobs and hire are able to just pay a small fine they will always dip back into the well.

His argument isn't too dissimilar than saying in order to limit crime in black communities we need to ramp up enforcement first and then after that we can address what leads black communities to have higher crime.

But he doesn't really understand black culture. He's an immigrant and he's Larping. He has no real investment in the success of native black Americans.

He's just using it as a way to distinguish himself from other immigrants he feels is gaming the system his family had to go through.

:manny:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Then he need to post more articles in favor of that. And illegals get deported when they are caught. What more do yall want?
Well, why couldn’t you just say you were for those here illegally being deported when he asked? You avoided his question, he avoided yours, and then he finally answered while you never did.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Sytemic issues that give way to this system. In his mind mass deportation are enough.

Right here he had three bullet points about how to address the negative affects of illegal immigration on poor black communities before he even gets to the root cause.

The reality is, there will always be an illegal migrant work force, but as long as those who create jobs and hire are able to just pay a small fine they will always dip back into the well.

His argument isn't too dissimilar than saying in order to limit crime in black communities we need to ramp up enforcement first and then after that we can address what leads black communities to have higher crime.

But he doesn't really understand black culture. He's an immigrant and he's Larping. He has no real investment in the success of native black Americans.

He's just using it as a way to distinguish himself from other immigrants he feels is gaming the system his family had to go through.

Well, I definitely disagree with lastly holding companies responsible, as I believe you have to go after these companies first, and you have to hit them hard. You have to hit them so hard that they’ll think twice on continuing the practices.

After that, I absolutely believe you go after those who are here illegally. That will be a slow process, and some will slip through, but you have to do as much as you can to get those here illegally out.

As for him having no interest in Black American culture or issues, I picked up that slightly in other threads. I align with a lot of what he’s saying in here, though.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, why couldn’t you just say you were for those here illegally being deported when he asked? You avoided his question, he avoided yours, and then he finally answered while you never did.
Because that was answered way in my first couple of post and he kept shifting the blames on the illegal immigrants. The blame is 100% on the companies and business that exploit these workers. If business didn't pay off the books ignore obvious fraud and do other things to hire illegal workers they would not come here for work because then it would not be worth it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well, I definitely disagree with lastly holding companies responsible, as I believe you have to go after these companies first, and you have to hit them hard. You have to him them so hard that they’ll think twice on continuing the practices.

After that, I absolutely believe you go after those who are here illegally. That will be a slow process, and some will slip through, but you have to do as much as you can to get those here illegally out.

As for him having no interest in Black American culture or issues, I picked up that slightly in other threads. I align with a lot of what he’s saying in here, though.
I dont think there are many people upset with ICE conducting raids. But they've been doing it for years.

It's red meat, but it's not making long term changes.

Every year in college they busted a dude selling blow on campus. Next week, a new guy was selling blow on campus.

:francis:

I view this as a similar whack a mole. :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The USA has more illegal immigrants as a portion of the population than any other country

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because that was answered way in my first couple of post and he kept shifting the blames on the illegal immigrants. The blame is 100% on the companies and business that exploit these workers. If business didn't pay off the books ignore obvious fraud and do other things to hire illegal workers they would not come here for work because then it would not be worth it.
100%?

No.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Ehhh, I don’t agree with this.

While these companies hold the majority of the blame, I do believe those coming here illegally hold some of that blame. Those coming here have to have some idea that they are affecting those workers who are getting overlooked due to these companies being able to skirt laws and pay bringing them in. Im not even going to disrespect these people like that by insulting their intelligence. They know what’s up before they even come here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because @Devilinurear argues like a bytch :yeshrug:

Dude took 10 pages to get to that point and it still doesn't matter because he condones illegals lying on employment documentation.