ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
No way u can deport millions of illegals

U have to bet on self deportation which is the best and only solution, If u stop hiring them they will stop coming.

Illegals will tell u that.
Yea, you won’t get every person who is here illegally out. Some will slip up, and have run ins with the law, while some will slip in other ways that gets them noticed. But nope you’re right, some will slip through the cracks, and that’s ok. As long as there is a damn near halt of those coming in illegally ceased, the numbers will continuously dwindle.

Have to go after the corporations that bring them on hard, though. Hit them in their pockets and start sending some CEO’s and owners to jail.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh, I don’t agree with this.

While these companies hold the majority of the blame, I do believe those coming here illegally hold some of that blame. Those coming here have to have some idea that they are affecting those workers who are getting overlooked due to these companies being able to skirt laws and pay bringing them in. Im not even going to disrespect these people like that by insulting their intelligence. They know what’s up before they even come here.

I don't blame anyone for trying to do better but I 100% put the blame on someone willing to exploit them. That is morally wrong.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don't blame anyone for trying to do better but I 100% put the blame on someone willing to exploit them. That is morally wrong.
I can see how you feel this way, but I can also see the Black American holding some blame towards them when it comes to not being able to get some of these jobs, and the pay being low due to corporations having that out of hiring illegals and letting your ass go if you start asking for too much. While the company deserves most the blame for that, the ones here illegally deserve some of that blame, because while looking after themselves, they are effectively shutting those who are citizens out, and know that’s what they are doing.

As for not blaming anyone not trying to do better; I damn sure will blame someone who comes in my house to rob me, even though he’s trying to do better and is hungry. You can’t just break the law.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can see how you feel this way, but I can also see the Black American holding some blame towards them when it comes to not being able to get some of these jobs, and the pay being low due to corporations having that out of hiring illegals and letting your ass go if you start asking for too much. While the company deserves most the blame for that, the ones here illegally deserve some of that blame, because while looking after themselves, they are effectively shutting those who are citizens out, and know that’s what they are doing.

As for not blaming anyone not trying to do better; I damn sure will blame someone who comes in my house to rob me, even though he’s trying to do better and is hungry. You can’t just break the law.
We're not talking about like 20,000 refugees. We're not talking about 100,000 refugees.

We're talking 30,000,000 people. WHO ARE UNDOCUMENTED.

See, for us its humanity, for them its economic :francis:

decades of this. :francis:

Millions of this examples :francis:

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @SJUGRAD13

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yea, you won’t get every person who is here illegally out. Some will slip up, and have run ins with the law, while some will slip in other ways that gets them noticed. But nope you’re right, some will slip through the cracks, and that’s ok. As long as there is a damn near halt of those coming in illegally ceased, the numbers will continuously dwindle.

Have to go after the corporations that bring them on hard, though. Hit them in their pockets and start sending some CEO’s and owners to jail.

Which will never happen.

Even this dairies that are all scattered through California, they don’t get hit for a reason.

Which tells me that this country needs them cuz they worry no one will fill the void.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nap says he's supports legal immigration and this administration doesn't so everything he's saying is just fluff

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:gucci:

How tf does a poor Black American steal a job from someone who isn't even supposed to be here? :laff:

It's crazy how they try and make black people feel guilty for having illegal immigrants take what little opportunity exists for us as a result of systemic anti Blackness.

How the fukk is providing opportunity (that we don't even have) for Mexicans our problem? We still haven't even got what we're owed here. It's not about hating Mexicans, it's about taking care of ourselves first which we shouldn't feel bad about at all.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Which will never happen.

Even this dairies that are all scattered through California, they don’t get hit for a reason.

Which tells me that this country needs them cuz they worry no one will fill the void.

America is p*ssy with no dignity and let money be God. Other countries, they burn the country to the ground and attack corporations directly.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People need to focus on the real problem if they want change.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People need to focus on the real problem if they want change.

You are really terrible with facts, data, and anything objective.

Not to mention, 80% of illegals are working.

They're not all working corporate jobs :sas1:

What Are the Jobs That Immigrants Do?

Undocumented immigrants are most likely to work in these jobs

MW-FI222_201703_20170315171527_NS.png