ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
He doesn't hold them accountable.
Hold up, this isn’t true.

Hes stated he wants to hold the corporations responsible and have them punished. He even outlined how they should be punished. I think it’s fair to say that he’s clearly stated his position, and he’s for both being punished.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unions in Nevada work despite illegals. The problem is these places didn’t have unions in the first place. Unions were the first casualties of the war on theAmerican worker.

I find it hilarious that illegals bear the brunt of the blame while literally not having any economic or political power.

illegal immigration is the symptom not the disease. The disease is a broken political system that exists to serve it’s corporate masters.

But like I said, illegals are a softer target.
whats this gotta do with breaking the law?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Hes stated he wants to hold the corporations responsible and have them punished. He even outlined how they should be punished. I think it’s fair to say that he’s clearly stated his position, and he’s for both being punished.
Bruh, I'm the first person in this thread who even posted the legal penalties :laff:

I don't give a damn about the companies.

I'm talking about what should also be done about MILLIONS of illegals systematically undermining black labor.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then why the extra hard push on illegals taking away black jobs when it is clear that the reason that they dont have it is because of the business hiring illegals.
Why is he taking the blame off the companies who should do more to verify if someone is legal instead of letting it slide in the articles he posted?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
meanwhile... illegals should ... ??? :sas1:

You wanna let them stay? :usure: You bytch ass nikka? :usure:

Wanna make sure I get you on the record :sas1:

Deport Them HUMANELY. Last thing the world wants, is the United Nations to step in and put sanctions.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you support deporting illegals?

its really that simple.

Because you can't have it both ways.

Either they both get addressed or not.

Cause if you only address companies (which I have more than ANYONE in this thread) you can't have illegals getting drivers licensees, occupational licenses, school tuition, and healthcare and home loans... Without addressing the BENEFITS illegals currently get, you will NOT stop illegal immigration. Dont even mention "incentives" if states are bending at the knee to support them.:francis:

I dont wanna hear this ADOS/FBA/etc talk if you're not going to get
serious about defending the most disrespected and under supported demographic of American labor.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...on-immigration-in-2007-video-this-is-a-bad-bi

Explain how you track down, round up and deport 10-20 million people.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Then why the extra hard push on illegals taking away black jobs when it is clear that the reason that they dont have it is because of the business hiring illegals.
Why is he taking the blame off the companies who should do more to verify if someone is legal instead of letting it slide in the articles he posted?
Dawg, how many times do you want for him to say he’s for those companies being fined and CEO’s receiving jail time? He’s stated that numerous times.
From what I’m seeing in here, he’s just asking y’all what you want done with the illegal immigrants taking these jobs, because they’re not innocent in this either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope, the reason is that there hasn't been enough done to prevent illegals from:

1. Coming in the first place

2. Committing fraud

3. Lying on official documentation

and thats before me even wanting to hold companies and supervisors criminally liable

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

He absolutely does not.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dawg, how many times do you want for him to say he’s for those companies being fined and CEO’s receiving jail time? He’s stated that numerous times.
From what I’m seeing in here, he’s just asking y’all what you want done with the illegal immigrants taking these jobs, because they’re not innocent in this either.
its insane.

I literally posted more actual data around the stuff these companies did and they're STILL playing games :mindblown: