ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
legal black immigrants take jobs and spots in elite institutions from native born black americans. shoulsnt you also have a problem with that?
legal immigrants are documented, and visas are granted based on annually adjusted needs for high skilled jobs or elite skills.

We're talking about people who don't even exist on paper so their real effects are hard to even discern.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:camby: you just an unpaid lobbyist defending corporations, then. They the ones hiring illegals and putting low wages as the norm. Go after the corporations.
I'm harder on corporations who hire illegals than you. :usure:

Now lets address the illegals.

You bytch boys think I don't see that little trick. :umad:

IM MORE HARSH ON EMPLOYERS THAN YOU :ufdup:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't care about something I've been ranting about on here for 6 years?

Got it :mjlol:

Dumbass :heh:

How dare I ... prepare to engage in the same stupid arguments yall keep throwing out?

Don't think I forgot that on Higher Learning you said you worked alongside illegals and didn't mind if blacks didn't get those jobs. I'll pull that post up when I can :ufdup:
Anybody can link an article. Anybody. Your posts don't contain any real thought, though. It's just empty surface-level shyt designed to elicit a reaction.

And please do the bold. Please? I want to see you post this considering it's a complete and total lie.

Edit: It's funny how you're doing everything you can to avoid addressing the actual points people are making in this thread.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anybody can link an article. Anybody. Your posts don't contain any real thought, though. It's just empty surface-level shyt designed to elicit a reaction.

And please do the bold. Please? I want to see you post this considering it's a complete and total lie.

Anyone can post an article? So where's the ones challenging anything I said? I've posted actual congressional testimony and academic studies showing black labor was undermined. Even the article in the OP said that experts are coming to terms with how black labor was undermined in the face of the propaganda saying other wise.
You right. I got you mixed up with that other :cape: @Pressure

I didn't realize who your username used to be

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/25237523/

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/25237784/

You still a punk for not standing up for black labor though :ufdup: :scust:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not really our fellow workers though. Their status as illegal immigrants means it's hard to unionize and demand better conditions from the corporations.

It's not easy to convince someone working illegally to call attention to themselves by challenging the corporation.

Their desperation/willingness to take shyt from the corporations directly undermines the ability to unionize and hold the corporation accountable to the workers.

Unions in Nevada work despite illegals. The problem is these places didn’t have unions in the first place. Unions were the first casualties of the war on theAmerican worker.

I find it hilarious that illegals bear the brunt of the blame while literally not having any economic or political power.

illegal immigration is the symptom not the disease. The disease is a broken political system that exists to serve it’s corporate masters.

But like I said, illegals are a softer target.