ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't complain in the event there's a winning lawsuit and you get excluded because you actually begged to be an environmental crash test dummy.

#bamboozled
I don't work on a chicken farm so I'd be excluded anyway from a lawsuit judgement against said chicken farm. Your reply makes absolutely zero sense.

:gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your tangent has nothing to do with this thread
watch this shyt again:

First thing ya'll do when pressed is pull out the emotional struggle as if we're all living wonderfully over here...ya'll love comparing whatever ya'll are going through to what blacks consistently face every day just to score some cheap points, a few tears, and applause from the audience.

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @SJUGRAD13

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the article I posted.

Heavy fines and the worst offenders can get 6 months in jail or more:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/36071467/

Williams wrote that individuals or companies shown to have “actual knowledge” of violating the employment law — meaning they knowingly hired at least 10 people not authorized to work for a year-long period — can be fined as much as $3,000 per undocumented worker. Employers can be imprisoned for as long as six months.

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants | LegalMatch

I'm in favor of even stiffer penalties.

Whats your argument now? What are we going to do with the 30 million illegals here?

Interesting that in the article the thread starter posted no one was punished and they had over 400 employees
:unimpressed:

Why was there punishment not enforced

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The corporations need to be punished, and those who are here illegally should be punished as well.

Fine these CEO’s and corporations heavily; even include jail time for repeat offenders and those with large operations. With that being said, anyone who is here illegally caught in a raid should be deported immediately.

People in this thread against worker Unions and pro corporations :sas2:

Thats some third-World country shyt. That "bootstraps" mentality gotten too many people brainwashed, believing that everyone gotta suffer just for a living wage.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Interesting that in the article the thread starter posted no one was punished and they had over 400 employees

Why was there punishment not enforced
The investigation is on-going

I've answered your question 5 times now.

Answer my question:

Whats your argument now? What are we going to do with the 30 million illegals here?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I found jobs and interviewed in other states. Came up on a TEMP job in GA paying $13.50 in 2005. Left Memphis and got a roommate. Continued my job search for 6 months after until I found another permanent job paying better. That led me to Chicago for 2 years. I loved Georgia, so I found yet another job and moved back. Took my ass to community college here and got a decent job. Been here ever since. It's had its highs and lows, but now I'm doing fantastic.

I got da fukk on nikka... hell you talkin bout.:gucci:

Did it on my own. I ain't have shyt, but I wasn't scared to go out and be a man. I wanted better and eventually I got it.

Who stays in a state where the only prospect of making it is through a modern day cotton field? :dahell:

So all black people gotta suffer like you do, just to earn a good wage?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Honestly, with the reactions on this board towards states like MS, AL, AR, etc, y’all should not expect these same posters to give a damn about blacks in those states. Unfortunately, percentage wise, most black Americans live in these states.

This is why blacks down here should be weary about following the lead of coastal/big city whites and blacks.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The investigation is on-going

I've answered your question 5 times now.

Answer my question:

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. Seems it should be mandatory to check and see if your information is legit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are they competing with illegals?

Don't worry, we have the data :ufdup:

You bytch :scust:

Illegal Immigration: The Impact on Wages and Employment of Black Workers

Abstract

[Excerpt] Before addressing the specific issue of illegal immigration and its economic effects on black Americans, the broad subject needs to be placed in perspective. No issue has affected the economic well-being of African Americans more that the phenomenon of immigration and its related policy manifestations. Immigration defined the entry experience of the ancestors of most the nation’s contemporary black American community (as slaves who were brought as involuntary immigrants); it placed them disproportionately in the states that today comprise the “South”( at no point in American history has less than half the black population ever lived outside the South); it disproportionately tied them for centuries to the rural sector of the southern economy where they were linked with the regions vast agricultural economy (the black migration out of the South did not begin until after 1915 when the mass immigration of the late 19th and early 20th Centuries from Europe and Asia were cut off by war from 1914-1918 and by restrictive legislation from 1921-1965); and, with the accidental revival of mass immigration in the years since 1965 that has continued to this day, immigration has served largely to marginalize the imperative to address squarely and affirmatively the legacy of the denial of equal economic opportunity that had resulted from the previous centuries of slavery and segregation which the civil rights movement and legislation of the 1960s sought to redress. In this post-1965 era of mass immigration, no racial or ethnic group has benefited less or been harmed more than the nation’s African American community.

Comments
Suggested Citation
Briggs, V. M. Jr. (2010). Illegal immigration: The impact on wages and employment of black workers. Testimony before the United States Civil Rights Commission. Ithaca, NY: Author.
Illegal Immigration: The Impact on Wages and Employment of Black Workers