ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
God damn naps spamming is the most annoying God damn thing. No one is reading all that shyt dude and it interrupts the flow and readability of the discussion.

You seem to get very excited when people tangentially agree with a position or discuss a topic you may have mentioned before in the past. Stop getting so excited from that and use more discretion what you post. For example, if you find an article that supports your argument, outside of doing the basics of course of reading it see if it actually supports your postion, instead of posting the whole damn article across 2 or 3 consecutive posts in different colors, post only excerpts that support your argument. No one is reading all that shyt.

Also you don't have to respond to every single post. You don't even respond with anything constructive sometimes outside of a smiley.

God damn.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people having jobs to survive is the takeaway from this story! The broader system that created this mess is something else.

Deflecting to a greater white power while ignoring the racial component on the ground is what sws on the left and right do by bringing up either "Corporations" or "The Illuminati" did it.

Yeah, it's the reason, but there's a dynamic on the ground between "ordinary people" that's more immediate and relevant to who gets to eat and keep a roof over their head at night. That needs to be us in Mississippi btw.

I'm not going to pretend like illegal immigrants are helpless actors in any of this, any more than I would take away agency from poor white workers. Neither group are oblivious that the Koch brothers and the like run shyt, but how does that knowledge factor into their choices as workers, or if they care about black workers being shut out.

Shouldering all the blame on business at the top doesn't fully address the unresolved racial and ethnic dynamics of the American working class that prevented us from stopping the return of this kind of gilded age capitalism to begin with.

It's democratic orthodoxy right now to treat illegal immigrants as totally benign, so yeah, let's not discuss the everyday impact of black lives affected by illegal immigration. Let's just focus on the Koch bros.

If you want a long term solution to this issue then you have to hold the business accountable or it will just keep happening.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
God damn naps spamming is the most annoying God damn thing. No one is reading all that shyt dude and it interrupts the flow and readability of the discussion.

You seem to get very excited when people tangentially agree with a position or discuss a topic you may have mentioned before in the past. Stop getting so excited from that and use more discretion what you post. For example, if you find an article that supports your argument, outside of doing the basics of course of reading it see if it actually supports your postion, instead of posting the whole damn article across 2 or 3 consecutive posts in different colors, post only excerpts that support your argument. No one is reading all that shyt.

Also you don't have to respond to every single post. You don't even respond with anything constructive outside of a smiley.

God damn.
shut your bytch ass up

I respond to whatever I want whenever I want. This is a message board you clown.

The lack of in depth reading is why theres not 100% of people agreeing with me. Theres nothing to dissent from.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You cheer for short-term success for black ppl and low hanging fruit to achieve that short-term success.

You’ve been brainwashed to ignore the big picture. It’s sad, but it’s true:

This is why smart ppl are concerned for breh in this picture. That’s not elitism.

punching down at immigrants doesn’t change the inevitable.
Keep the Andrew Yang bullshyt to yourself

Automation is another red herring.

Yall weren't using this argument 40, 30, or even 20 years ago.

We have black people NOW who think we're above these jobs and we're not worthy of even the most minimal types of work.

Its brain washing to get you to focus on some sort of "bigger picture"

Nah, the SMALL picture is right here.

Isn't all politics, local?

Black people in a small town get to eat. Thats a success. Period.

Extrapolate what illegal labor did to black labor for close to two generations and you can NOT ignore the damage they caused. Period.

Illegals are getting to work in white collar, blue collar, and even entry level service jobs.

They're getting healthcare, education (full tuition), drivers licenses, occupational licensing, and then locking out black people with bilingual requirements.

At what point is black labor going to take stock of the fact they're being purposely targeted?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
shut your bytch ass up

I respond to whatever I want whenever I want. This is a message board you clown.

The lack of in depth reading is why theres not 100% of people agreeing with me. Theres nothing to dissent from.
What you're doing on any other forum would constitute as spamming. Like I said, you can make the shyt more readable by posting excerpts instead of flooding people's screens with walls of text which I'm telling you 99 percent of people aren't going to fukking read.

Also posting excerpts that support your argument actually shows you've read what you're posting fully instead of just a headline that you feel maybe slightly agrees with what you're posting. You've been called out a few times posting shyt that actually contradicts your argument.

nikka, plenty of people read just fine but don't want to see other people discussion and posts be flooded out by multiple articles posted IN FULL in ugly pink, blue, black , and varying italics and bolds.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What you're doing on any other forum would constitute as spamming. Like I said, you can make the shyt more readable by posting excerpts instead of flooding people's screens with walls of text which I'm telling you 99 percent of people aren't going to fukking read.

Also posting excerpts that support your argument actually shows you've read what you're posting fully instead of just a headline that you feel maybe slightly agrees with what you're posting. You've been called out a few times posting shyt that actually contradicts your argument.

nikka, plenty of people read just fine but don't want to see other people discussion and posts be flooded out by multiple articles posted IN FULL in ugly pink, blue, black , and varying italics and holds.
my nikka I don't think about you.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka, plenty of people read just fine but don't want to see other people discussion and posts be flooded out by multiple articles posted IN FULL in ugly pink, blue, black , and varying italics and bolds.

An article he posted said these companies hire these illegals knowing their paperwork is iffy but don't investigate further because then they can just plead ignorance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
An article he posted said these companies hire these illegals knowing their paperwork is iffy but don't investigate further because then they can just plead ignorance.
Yeah. I POSTED THE ARTICLE dumbass.

I already said I want companies to be held accountable.

Whats this got to do with identity fraud they engage in?

You already said your'e OK with illegals lying.