Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Black people aren't blindly supporting Democrats so much as we're opposing Republicans. Ice Cube is a fake radical idiot who became everything he used to rap about.

Dude has all the money in the world and could be funding grassroots candidates who share his views, but all he does is talk.
Interesting statement but you have to be careful with that. You don't know his real views.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
The first LIE is that support of democrats has brought nothing.
What is his solution? Support the party infested with Neo-Nazi's and the MAGA trash?
This.

It's one of the biggest lies told on here. The reparations movement would NEVER have gained ground nationally outside of social media without the support and backing of certain Democrats, Leftists, and activists.

I'm not even a Biden fan but he's done more for us with certain bills and legislature than any Republican would.

Ideally, we would have perfect candidates or prominent 3rd Party candidates but that's obviously not a reality right now.

If voting DNC helps screw up the GOP's chances of turning this country into a totalitarian fascist hellhole, then that alone is worth it. But, even despite this, we have gotten things from the Democrats. TLR just likes to act like nothing ever happened and promote contrarianism.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It's sus tho because Cube has the resources to put out candidates who fit the mold he wants and put them in a democratic primary AND YET he's sitting here just telling black people not to vote OR to vote for nazis/white supremacists to teach dems a lesson. Sorry but that's an agent, not someone who actually cares about the wellbeing of other black men and women.

Theirs alot more to politics then money. Look what happened to Kanye in the 2020 and Dr. Oz. Most politicians who make it are lobbyist and just a figure head. Cube just doesn't have enough under his belt to move like that and I cant see any company propping him up.

At the end of the day Ice cube is an entertainer. If you take him seriously that's you own fault. The messages I get from him is that Black people need to think critically and hold democrats accountable for our votes.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
The agenda is to deprogram you. Nobody needs to deprogram you from blindly loving and voting for democrats. If I wanted to get a black man to become a breast man instead of an ass man. I wouldnt need to speak negatively,or campaign against flat asses would I:mjlol:?

Its already assumed you dont like flat asses(Republican). Its the fat asses(Democrats) we have to ween you off of:respect:
Dapped you by a mistake.

But I'm just going to say that the GOP actually prefers Black non-voters over GOP voters because they gain the most power to push their agenda off the apathy of Black voters.

Mississippi and Alabama are right wing bastions because of the push for voter suppression combined with Black apathy. The White Republicans in the Deep South don't care one bit about Black people being on their side with voting. They love voter apathy for Black people because it helps keep the status quo thriving.

The ultimate goal of the GOP is to suppress Black votes to the point of giving Black voters apathy which plays right into their favor. Republicans were even dapping up Tariq Nasheed when he used to make Twitter posts about how Black people get nothing out of voting.

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see cube out in the community boosting candidates who have the best interests for black Americans either.

There is no negotiating with Nazis, so maybe he should use his millions to prop up some good black progressives. Until then as far as I’m concerned he’s full of shyt and on some GOP donors pay roll
Yep. Cube should specifically look for individual politicians who have a pro-reparations and/or pro-Black agenda.

When he realizes that 99% of them are going to be Democrats or non-Republican, he'll probably realize where he went wrong.

Democrats aren't perfect. No party is. But there's literally not a soul in the GOP political party who actually believes in pushing for tangibles for Black people. That's why Black Republicans online spend so much time promoting reverse racism and trying to "debunk slavery." It's their way of saying that Black people don't deserve tangibles or reparations. And isn't it a funny coincidence how damn near 95% of Black Republicans fall in line with that?

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Cube is a fukcing Republican.

I recall him having business deals with Steve Bannon..?

If the Republicans ever denounce RACISM then maybe we can talk. But they PROMOTE racism openly.

There's the line. Some niqqas cross it and cheese with the fascists racists.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s right :manny:

No the Repubs aren’t better. Hell they’re a worse option.

The issue Cube has he says this during a non voting year he gets called out. “Nobody cares to listen”

He says it during a voting year he gets called out. “It’s not the time for it”

I ask this every election year but when is an appropriate time for our people to hold politicians accountable?

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Also, to the naysayers on here. I have some questions.

Are you voting locally or on a municipal level? Are you showing up to city meetings to discuss issues that affect your community? Are you emailing and speaking with your local representatives? Are you bringing up the issues you want to see addressed outside the scope of the Internet?

These things matter a lot. A vote isn't supposed to be a snap into action like Thanos. The community as a whole needs to address these issues then bring them before the local politicians.

I've talked to politicians and local representatives in various cities before. All of them were minorities and Democrats and they understood some of the issues I brought up especially regarding the education of Black boys in public schools. And we had some deep conversations about that.

I can't ever imagine having those conversations with White Republicans and expecting to be taken seriously.

The Democrats aren't perfect but it's easier to be an armchair political analyst than actually get you and your community to push for change. If you're so mad with the DNC, you have the option to speak with them directly and show up to the necessary meetings and events where they can hear and hopefully address your concerns.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Theirs alot more to politics then money. Look what happened to Kanye in the 2020 and Dr. Oz. Most politicians who make it are lobbyist and just a figure head. Cube just doesn't have enough under his belt to move like that and I cant see any company propping him up.

At the end of the day Ice cube is an entertainer. If you take him seriously that's you own fault. The messages I get from him is that Black people need to think critically and hold democrats accountable for our votes.

Yalls reading comprehension. He said use his money to front candidates nationwide who represents these black interests and will serve that agenda in Congress.

Cube can do that if he were to put his money where with his Hollywood fed mouth is and invest in getting pro-black politicians to Washington.

But that would take actual work, sacrifice and reality. The reality that if this were to happen, it would be the Democrat party alone where all these candidates and their ideas will be welcomed. All that "have a seat at the table" with the white supremacists is dumb nikka barbershop babble. It would mean boosting and advancing the liberal party and liberal policies with his money behind it. Word to George Soros.

Instead he wants to push GOP stamped narratives of not voting Democrat and seeing Republicans gain power as the only end goal. He's a do-nothing Tariq Nasheed esque fake radical who doesnt know shyt about politics and couldn't give a shyt about you broke peasants.

I'm sure Turning Points USA payed him endearingly.