Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Here we go with this vague ass, fake militant 2016 barbershop babbling masquerading as political strategy again.

We not playing this game again yall.

Ima need all yall nikkas talking about we need to "withhold votes; ie: passively support the Republican Party" to actually say what the fukk your talking about:

1) What are these "assistances" and policy "demands" you want from the Democrat party that you are not getting?

2) How can we pass it in Congress? How do we get public support and either bipartisan votes in Congress for it or a Democrat majority to push it through?

Let's stop talking like kids and talk real politics. We ain't doing this shyt this time around.
Again..then you geaux vote. I haven't voted since Kerry and I won't vote again.

Yall voting for new slave masters...geaux head and enjoy breh. But no fake militancy overhead.

I'm tired of seeing my people suffer and they keep on handing money to Ukraine...like is you scared of not voting? What can happen to us that hasn't already happened???? We was enslaved, we was already hunted, we was already destroyed via our households, we been broke, we been uneducated......

The only they haven't done is A FULL ON EXTERMINATION

And if it come to that??? Let's Get It On!

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You asking a bunch of nikkas
Pretending to be about that life
If Cube is a c00n :skip:
The same place that uses buzzword terms like Tik Tok bytches:skip:
The same place that turned Blind Box to Kamala Harris Record:skip:
The same place that let a mexibreh run their pockets:skip:
The same place that uplifts misandrist talking points but turns around with an RIP
When a man dies early or is killed by a white woman:skip:
The same place that lets a stripper for white dikk
Dictate conversations on here
A woman married to a whole Arab or Japanese man
Put y’all in your place :skip:
The same place that got mad for nikkas taking umbrage with the Stop Asian Hate bill because it was “toothless” and called you all kinds of names for asking where was our protective bill while we keep getting shot in the streets by these punk ass cops:skip:
The same place where a bunch of do nothing nikkas in life congregate and run they fingers like bytches
While Cube is effectively trying to change shyt on his own coNvictions and standing on it:skip:
The same place where nikkas write manifestos of woe is me but they such an expert on life and women:skip:
If Cube is a c00n for pointing out the obvious flaws of the Democratic Party
Then every nikka on his forum is an Ultra Instinct Step n Fetching Sambo:mjgrin::mjgrin:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You asking a bunch of nikkas
Pretending to be about that life
If Cube is a c00n :skip:
The same place that uses buzzword terms like Tik Tok bytches:skip:
The same place that turned Blind Box to Kamala Harris Record:skip:
The same place that let a mexibreh run their pockets:skip:
The same place that uplifts misandrist talking points but turns around with an RIP
When a man dies early or is killed by a white woman:skip:
The same place that lets a stripper for white dikk
Dictate conversations on here
A woman married to a whole Arab or Japanese man
Put y’all in your place :skip:
The same place that got mad for nikkas taking umbrage with the Stop Asian Hate bill because it was “toothless” and called you all kinds of names for asking where was our protective bill while we keep getting shot in the streets by these punk ass cops:skip:
The same place where a bunch of do nothing nikkas in life congregate and run they fingers like bytches
While Cube is effectively trying to change shyt on his own coNvictions and standing on it:skip:
The same place where nikkas write manifestos of woe is me but they such an expert on life and women:skip:
If Cube is a c00n for pointing out the obvious flaws of the Democratic Party
Then every nikka on his forum is an Ultra Instinct Step n Fetching Sambo:mjgrin::mjgrin:

This is the type of retarded poetry you get from misinformed fake radicals that still think there's a bill "only for Asians."

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. There is no viable 3rd party.

2. The black voting block isn’t large enough to elevate a 3rd party.

3. All we can do is leverage it against democrats but.

4. Not voting democrat would only lead to a Republican super majority.

5. And since Republicans don’t need the black vote to win elections, our vote doesn’t matter to them.

It’s a catch 22. Black voters have put themselves in a political box. Instead of forming an alliance with the Latino voting block, we allowed republicans to gain a large enough block to render the black vote meaningless.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dapped you by a mistake.

But I'm just going to say that the GOP actually prefers Black non-voters over GOP voters because they gain the most power to push their agenda off the apathy of Black voters.

Mississippi and Alabama are right wing bastions because of the push for voter suppression combined with Black apathy. The White Republicans in the Deep South don't care one bit about Black people being on their side with voting. They love voter apathy for Black people because it helps keep the status quo thriving.

The ultimate goal of the GOP is to suppress Black votes to the point of giving Black voters apathy which plays right into their favor. Republicans were even dapping up Tariq Nasheed when he used to make Twitter posts about how Black people get nothing out of voting.

So Republicans are happy about black people not voting. And Democrats are happy black people keep voting blindly while getting no tangibles out of it. Sounds like a lose lose situation for black people:francis:

Id argue its not really "apathy" if you have a strategy and something you hope to gain by not voting. Seems like not voting is an idea that may shake the democrats out of apathy they have in regards to doing anything for black people.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What does he mean by "blindly"? I see the republicans are racist as shyt and going so far as to ban diversity programs, whitewash slavery, weaponize white skin, etc.... Is he saying shyt like that should be ignored when we choose who to vote for?