Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
turbo-breakin.gif

In

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's not a hard choice.

The party with literal nazis and Klan members in it that wants to de-fund medicaid or the party that is at least trying to put money into education, infrastructure, and the medical system.

If someone wants to advocate focusing more on third party candidates and being more involved in the politics going on in your respective district then sure that's a productive message that is still critical of the democrats while propping up people who actually want to bring new ideas into the mix.

If you're just saying "stop blindly supporting democrats" and then walk away, how do you expect people to NOT think of you as a c00n? National politics while important should not be the major focus. A lot of the reason why black people vote Democrat is because in their local elections the people who actually DO try to improve their lives are democrats. Those local politicians who are out there at least trying to do something instead of actively tearing shyt down are who keep the brand strong.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Is it unreasonable to hold the Dems to a higher standard than the republicans? The Republicans are racists content to sell out to the highest bidder. The democrats might not be racist (at least the vast majority) but they're definitely also for sale.

They're the party that purports to represent my interests and concerns. I've already written the republicans off.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Is it unreasonable to hold the Dems to a higher standard than the republicans? The Republicans are racists content to sell out to the highest bidder. The democrats might not be racist (at least the vast majority) but they're definitely also for sale.

They're the party that purports to represent my interests and concerns. I've already written the republicans off.

Speaking as a former republican voter, the contempt people have for black folks who vote democrat and being ignorant of just basic history is why you shouldn't loose any sleep over these people

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blindly supporting Dems ain't it however nine times out of ten when people have smoke for the Dems they don't have smoke for the GOP which leads me to believe an agenda is at play and if you support the GOP you're a fukking clown.

The agenda is to deprogram you. Nobody needs to deprogram you from blindly loving and voting for democrats. If I wanted to get a black man to become a breast man instead of an ass man. I wouldnt need to speak negatively,or campaign against flat asses would I:mjlol:?

Its already assumed you dont like flat asses(Republican). Its the fat asses(Democrats) we have to ween you off of:respect:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Why does nobody ever consider voting and organizing locally and supporting the candidates you want in the primaries

Cause that requires trial and error and isn’t as easy as hoping on youtube tooting your bussy about why poor people vote for candidates that would benefit them

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Yeah. Republicans appeal to 99% of white conservative christians

Democrats have to juggle everyone else, from everywhere else, with everything else as a platform.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
First of all, calling Ice Cube a c00n is uber disrespectful to our community.

Advocating for pragmatic political discourse is a basic tenet of civil life in any society. I think you made this thread for clickbait.

Anyone telling black Americans to vote out of fear is again, disrespectful, and a large part of the reason why we aren't taken seriously.

With that being said, anyone voting on a federal level for Desantis, or Ramaindianfakkit, are enemies to the race. Straight up.

Ice Cube came out like a little puppy dog bigging up Donald Trump and spitting this same shyt just days before the election in 2020. Pretty much whored himself out to the Trump campaign with some phony ass platinum plan. After Biden won he and his newfound political activism for the black community disappeared off the face of the earth. Only showing up to big up Republicans again and spread this faux militant bullshyt of black people being more agreeable to white supremacists in the face of their explicit white supremacist laws and agendas just ahead of our next election.

Ice Cube is a fukking dikk headed hypocrite washed up Hollywood elite GOP sold out c00n. Up for sale and paid for. He has no better input on the black community than Kanye West and clearly has his own agenda.

We the only group of people looking to damn billionaire celebrities who can clearly give a damn about you peasants to lead us politically. The only group. fukk Cube. fukk Dave Chappelle sucking Elon Musk dikk on private jets. fukk Kanye West and Lil Wayne dikkriding Trump. fukk Tariq Nasheed. Enough is a enough. Our true political voice is in the halls of academia and in the works of scholars, journalists, and real activists doing the real work of actively protecting black people rights and lives in this country. Not in the studios of podcasts from the voice of these pompous a$$hole celebrities.