Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

Daps
I don’t see cube out in the community boosting candidates who have the best interests for black Americans either.

There is no negotiating with Nazis, so maybe he should use his millions to prop up some good black progressives. Until then as far as I’m concerned he’s full of shyt and on some GOP donors pay roll

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Black people aren't blindly supporting Democrats so much as we're opposing Republicans. Ice Cube is a fake radical idiot who became everything he used to rap about.

Dude has all the money in the world and could be funding grassroots candidates who share his views, but all he does is talk.

Daps
Black people aren't blindly supporting Democrats so much as we're opposing Republicans. Ice Cube is a fake radical idiot who became everything he used to rap about.

Dude has all the money in the world and could be funding grassroots candidates who share his views, but all he does is talk.
The only people on this board that boosts that bootlicking c00ns signal are right wingers. That's a not a coincidence, everyone else sees his ass for what he is

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The agenda is to deprogram you. Nobody needs to deprogram you from blindly loving and voting for democrats. If I wanted to get a black man to become a breast man instead of an ass man. I wouldnt need to speak negatively,or campaign against flat asses would I:mjlol:?

Its already assumed you dont like flat asses(Republican). Its the fat asses(Democrats) we have to ween you off of:respect:

Nah this ain't it... Cube himself has been tip toeing around Republican circles this past few years so I'm starting to think he doesn't have an issue with that party and if that's the case... :huhldup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a hard choice.

The party with literal nazis and Klan members in it that wants to de-fund medicaid or the party that is at least trying to put money into education, infrastructure, and the medical system.

If someone wants to advocate focusing more on third party candidates and being more involved in the politics going on in your respective district then sure that's a productive message that is still critical of the democrats while propping up people who actually want to bring new ideas into the mix.

If you're just saying "stop blindly supporting democrats" and then walk away, how do you expect people to NOT think of you as a c00n? National politics while important should not be the major focus. A lot of the reason why black people vote Democrat is because in their local elections the people who actually DO try to improve their lives are democrats. Those local politicians who are out there at least trying to do something instead of actively tearing shyt down are who keep the brand strong.

This isnt true,because the belief is that not voting would cause democrats to do right by black people. Nobody wants to start over with a third party that wont win.

How come when I always tell yall we need to leave the country,the energy is "Why should we have to start over?we are not leaving,we are owed:damn:". But there seems to be no feeling that democrats owe black people anything for years of loyalty and dedication?

So really #DontVote isnt a disowning or disbelief in Democrats. Its simply a demand to have black peoples belief be rewarded. And if they "fukk you,we have the latinos now:ufdup:". Well,at least you know where you stand and can move accordingly:respect:

Daps
This isnt true,because the belief is that not voting would cause democrats to do right by black people. Nobody wants to start over with a third party that wont win.

How come when I always tell yall we need to leave the country,the energy is "Why should we have to start over?we are not leaving,we are owed:damn:". But there seems to be no feeling that democrats owe black people anything for years of loyalty and dedication?

So really #DontVote isnt a disowning or disbelief in Democrats. Its simply a demand to have black peoples belief be rewarded. And if they "fukk you,we have the latinos now:ufdup:". Well,at least you know where you stand and can move accordingly:respect:
Lead by example, let us know when you get back to the motherland

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Ice Cube came out like a little puppy dog bigging up Donald Trump and spitting this same shyt just days before the election in 2020. Pretty much whored himself out to the Trump campaign with some phony ass platinum plan. After Biden won he and his newfound political activism for the black community disappeared off the face of the earth. Only showing up to big up Republicans again and spread this faux militant bullshyt of black people being more agreeable to white supremacists in the face of their explicit white supremacist laws and agendas just ahead of our next election.

Ice Cube is a fukking dikk headed hypocrite washed up Hollywood elite GOP sold out c00n. Up for sale and paid for. He has no better input on the black community than Kanye West and clearly has his own agenda.

We the only group of people looking to damn billionaire celebrities who can clearly give a damn about you peasants to lead us politically. The only group. fukk Cube. fukk Dave Chappelle sucking Elon Musk dikk on private jets. fukk Kanye West and Lil Wayne dikkriding Trump. fukk Tariq Nasheed. Enough is a enough. Our true political voice is in the halls of academia and in the works of scholars, journalists, and real activists doing the real work of actively protecting black people rights and lives in this country. Not in the studios of podcasts from the voice of these pompous a$$hole celebrities.
Fuw3DYSX0AMadVw.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You can vote 3rd party too.:yeshrug:
BUt ThAts GiViN ThE ReThUgGliCAnS an ExTRa VoTE

Srsly tho...we need to make the dems bend to our will. I'm not against withholding votes, I am all for making these b*stards actually assist us for our Votes

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
First thought is our people need to do they homework on these policies and see what’s in our best interest. Also we need to realize there are more than just 2 political parties.

They already do that. They already know there are third parties. Black people are not dumb. And they discover over and over again that the liberal candidate, the liberal policy agenda, and the liberal party is always in our best interest. This is not complicated.

And then conservatives come down our ear and tell us we're too stupid to make our own political decisions and are being brainwashed into voting overwhelmingly for the pro-civil rights candidate.

Then c00ns who worship cacs and feel some childish narcissistic insecurity about being like minded to black people and "fakkits" listen to these racist conservatives and somehow call it "thinking for themselves."

Some of yall want to make party politics in this country more complicated than it is for the sake of looking like psuedo intellectuals. The whole idea that black people are voting "blindly" and not consciously is a racist narrative I use to hear on Fox News during the Bush days, and now we got "free thinkers" happily disseminating their agenda and think they look like outspoken geniuses doing it.

How yall can hear shyt like "black people need to stop blindly voting Democrat," whether from other black people or from the mouth of Ben Shapiro and Donald Trump and not feel insulted shows how amazingly effective Republicans have been in brainwashing the public with propaganda into indeed NOT forming logical political decisions of their own.

Black people are informed enough to vote for who we want and we want the liberal candidate, the liberal policy agenda, and the liberal party. Every time. White supremacists and these armchair internet "black militants" alike springing up out of nowhere find this bothersome. Wonder why.