Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
All he said was something needs to change if we want to see real change. It’s a pretty vague “say-nothing” statement, but I wouldn’t use that against him. He clearly doesn’t want any more smoke after 2020 :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Is it unreasonable to hold the Dems to a higher standard than the republicans? The Republicans are racists content to sell out to the highest bidder. The democrats might not be racist (at least the vast majority) but they're definitely also for sale.

They're the party that purports to represent my interests and concerns. I've already written the republicans off.

There's a difference between being critical of your own party and wanting Democrats to fukking lose. Stop playing dumb.

These black free thinker c00ns like Cube and several in this thread don't want to improve the Democrat party and pro-liberal policy In America. They are very much partisan and they want the Republicans to win. That is there end goal. They are not above anyone who "votes Democrat" and all this blatant gaslighting is why we call out these "I just have a different opinion" agents for the hacks they truly are.

Once again being critical of your party of choice and telling people to stop voting for them are two completely different things. We not playing this simple minded gaslighting going into '24.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yall have this convo every damn month and I ain't heard NOT A NANN ONE OF Y'ALL talk about Republican politicians or policies looking out for us.

How many times can you say "We gotta stop voting Democrat"? :why: We got that already. Tell us where the grass is greener.
well-waiting.gif

Daps
At least I have a strong deadline. Your loyalty contract with the democrats is open ended,with no promises being made on their end,and no specefic plans for you in the pipeline
wVDOf3.gif
Sir I don't wanna hear from you until ur in Africa, you talk a big game and yet here you are still in the US

Although I don't think Africa wants dudes who rape with women at gun point either, sooooo maybe you should try Russia instead,

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sir I don't wanna hear from you until ur in Africa, you talk a big game and yet here you are still in the US

Although I don't think Africa wants dudes rape with women at gun point either sooooo maybe you should try Russia instead,

Fair enough,ill try to do better to ignore your unsolicited post replying to my post in the future:respect:

Daps
if the title is what he said .

no one should follow any politicians blindly decorate or republican.

but republicans are so backwords it leave little choice.
It's sus tho because Cube has the resources to put out candidates who fit the mold he wants and put them in a democratic primary AND YET he's sitting here just telling black people not to vote OR to vote for nazis/white supremacists to teach dems a lesson. Sorry but that's an agent, not someone who actually cares about the wellbeing of other black men and women.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
BUt ThAts GiViN ThE ReThUgGliCAnS an ExTRa VoTE

Srsly tho...we need to make the dems bend to our will. I'm not against withholding votes, I am all for making these b*stards actually assist us for our Votes

Here we go with this vague ass, fake militant 2016 barbershop babbling masquerading as political strategy again.

We not playing this game again yall.

Ima need all yall nikkas talking about we need to "withhold votes; ie: passively support the Republican Party" to actually say what the fukk your talking about:

1) What are these "assistances" and policy "demands" you want from the Democrat party that you are not getting?

2) How can we pass it in Congress? How do we get public support and either bipartisan votes in Congress for it or a Democrat majority to push it through?

Let's stop talking like kids and talk real politics. We ain't doing this shyt this time around.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
He's right on that point.
What he said was factual. There's no issue here.
The issue is when you question the Democrats, some happy slave jumps up and hollers "YOU SUPPORT TRUMP?!?!"
Or the super silly "We not voting! That'll make 'em RESPECT us!!!"
If your understanding of politics is that remedial, then you should be learning instead of talking.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This is a sitting US senator in 2023 defending white supremacists and white nationalists. Why is it even up for debate anymore as to why black people support democrats? :why:
You agents are not even trying anymore.

fukk the republican party and fukk all you MAGA supporters.

Defending white nationalists, Tommy Tuberville fears a military that is ‘going wrong’​