Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This isnt true,because the belief is that not voting would cause democrats to do right by black people. Nobody wants to start over with a third party that wont win.

How come when I always tell yall we need to leave the country,the energy is "Why should we have to start over?we are not leaving,we are owed:damn:". But there seems to be no feeling that democrats owe black people anything for years of loyalty and dedication?

So really #DontVote isnt a disowning or disbelief in Democrats. Its simply a demand to have black peoples belief be rewarded. And if they "fukk you,we have the latinos now:ufdup:". Well,at least you know where you stand and can move accordingly:respect:

For this idiotic plan to work then white folks would have to not vote also. Otherwise we are just giving free reign to marjorie Taylor Greene and the desantis types. Do y’all actually think before you say this crazy shyt :what:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You're exaggerating his role. He wasn't key in getting this signed into law, and he played no part in the drafting of the bill. The assemblywoman behind the bill called him out for helping to champion the cause and raise awareness, but she did that for multiple people too. That's still a good thing and he deserves some recognition for that. I still don't trust him. Going on MAGA podcasts to air your grievances doesn't strike me as the sensible thing to do. Trusting people like Jared Kushner ain't, either.

I haven't done anything since COVID happened. The last thing I was active in was in 2018 when I was part of a group that worked with the Michigan ACLU and NAACP on the Proposal 3 outreach campaign.

What have you done besides trying to convince people on here to support the likes of Candace Owens?

Did you even watch the video?

I somehow highly doubt that you did.

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in the other thread something ain't right. Is he a c--n, I don't think so, but he does look unaware and a useful idiot.

Follow that money and you'll see that it's connected to people connected to Steve Bannon and remember what Bannon said what his goal for black men was, "get enough of them not to vote"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got receipts? Everything budgetary (Tax cuts) is fair game via reconciliation. So they can't blame Republicans for not getting it done if they wanted to end Trump's tax cuts.

Sinema blocked any tax increases, and they couldn't do without her vote in a 50/50 Senate. Even Manchin wanted some tax increases (just at a lower rate than what Biden proposed).

So, you lied. It is not true that they "never mentioned" the Trump tax cuts.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
As I said in the other thread. LA council member were talking straight racist bullshyt about black ppl & implementing policies to fukk us up & the dems largely said NOTHING. fukk both sides, fukking coward dikk riders :pacspit:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You're allowed to criticize any political party and shouldn't be called out of your name for it. Some of us want something in return for our vote. Every time the democrats come out, they need to offer something tangible for Black people. Otherwise, they're getting our vote for free. We have power and we should leverage it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Two things can be right at the same time.... democrats don't do enough for the black community for getting 90% of the black vote..that's a fact

at the same damn time the republican party has desolved into a white nationalist white grievance party....they use the LGBTQ shyt to peel off the minorities that don't agree with that lifestyle.....they are tapped into the church folk too.... that's their base ...that's how are they able to move so flagrantly racist on a national level up to their presidential candidates :jbhmm:
What bothers me is that white voters also don’t get everything they want either. So this talking point fails to account for the fact that everyone takes an L when your entire interaction with politics is just a wish list instead of a rational goal list with various mile markers to be celebrated and calibrated.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause obviously it’s a waste of a vote. We big enough to effect a vote, but not big enough to push our own candidate.

It’s like voting for Jessie Jackson in 2023. It’s for a look only, no possible way to win,
How is it "obviously" a waste of a vote? This sounds like voter suppression garbage.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cube is just a hood nikka turned entertainer. Its hard to take his political views seriously

Now if it was Jay Z who is a business mogul sitting on a billy that said this then I would take him seriously

nikka its Jay. Come on :manny: