Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look ice cube did what needed to be done on black people's behalf... no one nnikkas say shyt when jewish lobbyists go to BOTH SIDES of the table and demand money for their people so why is this a problem??? Cube literally went to both parties!!!:what: What more do y'all fukking want, what are y'all doing except sucking off the democrats every election for nothing... these other groups play the economic game, they dont have to vote... they LOBBY for their shyt...:stopitslime: cube aint no c00n. at least he's out there putting his name on the line for ALL of us... give that man some respect!:what:
He’s ill equipped and doesn’t know enough. It’s not illegal to say this.

No entertainer will ever be in a capacity to move the needle. They’re good for bringing attention to issues and spending their money. That’s it. Even Jon Stewart knows when to bring in actual experts.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But literally the whole premise of this thread is that we need to use our leverage and not 'blindly' support Dem candidates because they can't win without us, which I agree with.

So which is it? Are we too small of a voting bloc to make a difference or do we hold all the cards because the Dems can't win without us? Because if it's the latter, why would we not use that leverage to support the actual candidates we want in the primaries?
Cause obviously it’s a waste of a vote. We big enough to effect a vote, but not big enough to push our own candidate.

It’s like voting for Jessie Jackson in 2023. It’s for a look only, no possible way to win,

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who said black people want too leave as a collective? and you can't relocate on your own? are you waiting for Moses? :wtf:

Did you miss this part

"But if not?oh well,we will be in a position to be self reliant and choose our own destination on an individual basis"

I know black people dont want to leave Amerikkka,we are extremely comfortable here despite all the rhetoric we speak about white supremacy apparently. And the potential for ethnic cleansing if the Republicans win:mjlol:

Im only saying what black people should want. And should threaten even if they dont really want to leave. Threaten to leave for another country,and see how valuable you are too America. Youd probably be suprised at how valuable black people are to white supremacy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I vote for whoever will net me the highest benefits, aka, money. Whichever side is going to have me paying the least taxes and make the USD the strongest will get my vote :unimpressed:
Won’t matter if you don’t have the civil rights to protect your autonomy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You’re comparing Ice Cube with a fukking black tee and a fitted being a sellout/contrarian/Republican mouthpiece to Jews who basically control politicians and get them to vote billions of dollars to Israel every year on the first day of the year ?

Are you stupid or you’re dumb ? Wtf ?

What has Ice Cube done or proposed ? When Roland asked him straight questions, his answers were always “what has the other side done?” Or “but Democrats”?

Has he even mentioned Republicans suing Democrats for the reparations to the black farmers ? Has he even said a thing about Republicans ?

Dude has the fukking HodgeTwins co-signing him but your clown ass is in here being the clown you are and playing both sides of the fence.

You c00ns are shameless

Me a c00n :heh: I'm a c00n...:mjlol:

Nikka is there anyone else advocating for black folks out there on that level besides ice cube...? that's what politicians do they advocate for their group doing what needs to be done... black people are not a fukking monolith...:what:

Would you go into an aipac forum and tell them they are c00ns for even talking to republicans??? yes or no...:what: I see YOU only have this smoke for black folks but say nothing for other groups doing the same shyt... why is that???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did you miss this part

"But if not?oh well,we will be in a position to be self reliant and choose our own destination on an individual basis"

I know black people dont want to leave Amerikkka,we are extremely comfortable here despite all the rhetoric we speak about white supremacy apparently. And the potential for ethnic cleansing if the Republicans win:mjlol:

Im only saying what black people should want. And should threaten even if they dont really want to leave. Threaten to leave for another country,and see how valuable you are too America. Youd probably be suprised at how valuable black people are to white supremacy.
The government will never fully compensate you for ANYTHING.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's a wild that some people can't understand that wealthy black folk like to vote with their wallets.
You ALL do too though. Why are you in America? If you don’t care about money there are plenty of places to go where you can live off the land in privacy and peace.

We are all here in the belly of the beast doing the same thing.