Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Look ice cube did what needed to be done on black people's behalf... no one nnikkas say shyt when jewish lobbyists go to BOTH SIDES of the table and demand money for their people so why is this a problem??? Cube literally went to both parties!!!:what: What more do y'all fukking want, what are y'all doing except sucking off the democrats every election for nothing... these other groups play the economic game, they dont have to vote... they LOBBY for their shyt...:stopitslime: cube aint no c00n. at least he's out there putting his name on the line for ALL of us... give that man some respect!:what:

You’re comparing Ice Cube with a fukking black tee and a fitted being a sellout/contrarian/Republican mouthpiece to Jews who basically control politicians and get them to vote billions of dollars to Israel every year on the first day of the year ?

Are you stupid or you’re dumb ? Wtf ?

What has Ice Cube done or proposed ? When Roland asked him straight questions, his answers were always “what has the other side done?” Or “but Democrats”?

Has he even mentioned Republicans suing Democrats for the reparations to the black farmers ? Has he even said a thing about Republicans ?

Dude has the fukking HodgeTwins co-signing him but your clown ass is in here being the clown you are and playing both sides of the fence.

You c00ns are shameless

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

or Tariq strategy "Don't Vote"?

:lupe:

yes i know Hodge Twins are rabid c00ns. Got link from thread in the booth.

This negga lying through his fukking teeth cuz he knew he fukked up and overplayed his hand

1. He supported Trump. He’s lying saying he never supported Trump.

2. He said Republicans said they would implement some of the stuff he had in his documents. He went to length trynna Juelz to make it seem like Republicans had good intentions 🤣

3. He said Democrats said they’d talk to him after the elections. My guess is they never did but a black democrat in LA said they reached out to him but he never got back to them. I don’t know who’s lying here.

So let’s say Cube was serious about the black community, why didn’t he follow up and be as vocal to make sure his demands were considered ? I mean, at least that’s what I’d expect him to do.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The first LIE is that support of democrats has brought nothing.
What is his solution? Support the party infested with Neo-Nazi's and the MAGA trash?

Like Democrats are not the ones fighting to keep our rights and bringing up programs that benefit the black community.

The Republican Party has shown you they don’t wanna be associated with Black people at all. I don’t get why black people don’t just press Democrats and hold them accountable instead of acting like Republican racists will even entertain them

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like Democrats are not the ones fighting to keep our rights and bringing up programs that benefit the black community.

The Republican Party has shown you they don’t wanna be associated with Black people at all. I don’t get why black people don’t just press Democrats and hold them accountable instead of acting like Republican racists will even entertain them
But do we feel we need to hold Democrats accountable? For example, I remember Roland Martin would call out Obama in his tteatment of funding of hbcus, black farmers, etc. When I watch him now, I dont see stuff like that as a main focus. It's what DeSantis, GOP doing today. The overall sentiment is what Joe Biden believes (vote democrat or you aint Black).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first LIE is that support of democrats has brought nothing.
What is his solution? Support the party infested with Neo-Nazi's and the MAGA trash?
This is what happens when black people dare criticize democrats. It gets framed like their pro republican.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
sooo who are you voting for then? :jbhmm:

wouldn't be blind support if you went out and voted on a local, state, house and then primaries level. can't just pull up to the federal polls and be confused at the candidate on the ballot. :heh:

you also can't blame a democrat if he/she's bills keeps getting rejected because republicans have the majority house. "they're not doing enough". do you know how your political system works? :wtf:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But do we feel we need to hold Democrats accountable? For example, I remember Roland Martin would call out Obama in his tteatment of funding of hbcus, black farmers, etc. When I watch him now, I dont see stuff like that as a main focus. It's what DeSantis, GOP doing today. The overall sentiment is what Joe Biden believes (vote democrat or you aint Black).
Maybe that's because what the radicalized, openly racist republicans are doing at the moment is way more problematic and damaging than what democrats do :comeon:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Fr7bfoHX0AoBclF.jpg:large

:francis: