Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. I don't supports democrats but we legit have two choices.. Even if every black person in America voted for a third party, they'd still lose.
I hate the government in general but we literally have to choose between the lesser of two evils. It's a messed up situation but it is what it is.

Neither of these parties offering much but one is clearly worse than the other. Not voting isn't a good answer. Not voting is basically doing what Republicans want.
Whether you vote or not the policies they implement still going to have an impact on your lives.

I don't look up to celebrities like that. Ice cube opinion on politics Mean very little to me. Man got played by Trump the last time out. 🥱

I wish I can understand what is it about fukking voting Democrat that yall find to be so shameful, dehumanizing, and difficult?

That you're not getting a lump sum reparations check in the mail in addition to defending your own fukking rights and freedom under this governemt? I just don't get the point of these "woe is us. We have to vote Democrat and routinely defend our legal rights from cacs. Boohoo this sucks. I wish I can be a Republican too" spills. I don't get it. I feel like nikkas "blindly" repeat any ole smart-dumb shyt about both parties and it don't even have to add up.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I wish I can understand what is it about fukking voting Democrat that yall find to be so shameful, dehumanizing, and difficult?

That you're not getting a lump sum reparations check in the mail in addition to defending your own fukking rights and freedom under this governemt? I just don't get the point of these "woe is us. We have to vote Democrat and routinely defend our legal rights from cacs. Boohoo this sucks. I wish I can be a Republican too" spills. I don't get it. I feel like nikkas "blindly" repeat any ole smart-dumb shyt about both parties and it don't even have to add up.
Because they are convinced that the Democratic Party and Republican Party are the exact same. Even though it isn't factually true, they repeat it anyway no matter what facts you present to them. It's like a fixed point to them.

Daps

Idk I vote democrat . I don’t like the government or system tho . We don’t have a true left in the USA . I consider myself a progressive .

I definitely don’t feel both parties are the same . One is clearly worse than the other . Republicans can go sad

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I vote for whoever will net me the highest benefits, aka, money. Whichever side is going to have me paying the least taxes and make the USD the strongest will get my vote :unimpressed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. There is no viable 3rd party.

2. The black voting block isn’t large enough to elevate a 3rd party.

3. All we can do is leverage it against democrats but.

4. Not voting democrat would only lead to a Republican super majority.

5. And since Republicans don’t need the black vote to win elections, our vote doesn’t matter to them.

It’s a catch 22. Black voters have put themselves in a political box. Instead of forming an alliance with the Latino voting block, we allowed republicans to gain a large enough block to render the black vote meaningless.

4.So basically your saying Democrats cant win without the black vote. But as a black person we have a responsibility to never leverage that or threaten them. Doesnt quite seem like thats how everyone else is doing this:patrice:

If you only have one party to threaten and throw your weight around with. Thats who you throw your weight around with.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
This thread exposes why the Black community is hurting. So many folks in here don't understand the concept of NEGOTIATION. Not accepting your current pay at your job doesnt necessarily mean you have to quit and work for the competitor. You can also negotiate for more pay. You boss can more easily replace you as a worker than a Dem politician can replace you as a voter. As a voter you actually have more power. All the checkers players in here are making Ice Cube look like a chess grand master. Dems can't win elections without black voters. Threaten to withhold your vote and the Dems either acquiesce or lose elections.

1*xLNkp790604VeeDRTAY8dg.gif

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Two things can be right at the same time.... democrats don't do enough for the black community for getting 90% of the black vote..that's a fact

at the same damn time the republican party has desolved into a white nationalist white grievance party....they use the LGBTQ shyt to peel off the minorities that don't agree with that lifestyle.....they are tapped into the church folk too.... that's their base ...that's how are they able to move so flagrantly racist on a national level up to their presidential candidates :jbhmm:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This isnt true,because the belief is that not voting would cause democrats to do right by black people. Nobody wants to start over with a third party that wont win.

How come when I always tell yall we need to leave the country,the energy is "Why should we have to start over?we are not leaving,we are owed:damn:". But there seems to be no feeling that democrats owe black people anything for years of loyalty and dedication?

So really #DontVote isnt a disowning or disbelief in Democrats. Its simply a demand to have black peoples belief be rewarded. And if they "fukk you,we have the latinos now:ufdup:". Well,at least you know where you stand and can move accordingly:respect:
You do realize voting for a third party. Is at least more meaningful than not voting at all right.

Like do you not see how if a lot of people are voting for a candidate that has ideas they like, the two major parties wouldn't try to steal those ideas.