Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
We just speaking facts into the air huh?

I know you nikkas hate to accept reality and want to live in this POC unity bubble but this is where we at with it. Your PAWGs and Amigos put him in.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:beli: :beli: :beli: Do people just love the voting for fukking nothing...??? I mean what the fukk has the dems given us as a collective fr the entire time we've been voting for them specifically????

I dont fukking get it... we about to be a permanent underclass in america and you STILL wanna vote for these people!!!???:what: nikka make it make sense!!!??

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Cube been on the wrong time for a hot ass minute..... either push for a third party or STFU...this isn't the time to bothsides shyt....it's a a dangerous and disingenuous argument to make....if you're worried about your paper then say that..if he don't realize we're in a struggle to not go back to Jim Crow era policies I can't help the man

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Two things can be right at the same time.... democrats don't do enough for the black community for getting 90% of the black vote..that's a fact

at the same damn time the republican party has desolved into a white nationalist white grievance party....they use the LGBTQ shyt to peel off the minorities that don't agree with that lifestyle.....they are tapped into the church folk too.... that's their base ...that's how are they able to move so flagrantly racist on a national level up to their presidential candidates :jbhmm:

Please can yall stop speaking in these vague smart-dumb languages and talk concrete politics. Besides the fact that this party is about the only thing separating us from being complete and total second class citizens without even the right to vote or have any influence over our laws to bytch about parties anyway, what is it the democrats, at a federal level aren't doing enough of that you want and does not require a fight with Republicans in Congress? What?

This whole bullshyt yall on that a lump sum reparations check is the golden standard for voting for a party is the most idiotic nonsense I've ever seen. A white cac don't need the promise ofva fat check after every election to be a proud Republican. He don't need everyone of his extreme fascist political aspirations fulfilled overnight to be a proud Republican. You don't see white cacs ready to stop voting because Master dealmaker Trump failed to build his white power monument, failed to destroy Obamacare, and completely tanked the economy.

All they care about is keeping YOUR black ass from having any freedom or power whatsoever and to reinforce white supremacy in this country...by LAW. And I'm expected to sit here and keep asking dumb questions about why I gotta vote and why do I have to be Democrat. Yall are NOT as uncomfortable co-existing with white supremacy as yall pretend to be if you need all these fukking reasons to vote. nikkas really think they should be paid just for defending their own rights from white supremacists.

Yall really think your sticking it to these Democrats personally doing this dumb shyt. When Hillary Clinton lost, she just moved on to being a retired billionaire and sat back watching Trump get through his failed single term ending with everything by she anticipated coming true. And if Joe Biden were to have lost he woulda been kicking his feet up somewhere right now while we watch the country delve into a right wing fascist hellhole under Dur Drumpf. These are people who care about laws in this country, and they care about protecting civil rights in this country, but they already rich and good and livingin luxury. WE have to live with the consequences of elections. Not "the Democrats." Yall really think you're doing something and hurting these politicians by not voting. You're only digging your own grave.

Again, I need to know specifically what yall want from Democrats that you're not getting and how do we get that through a divided Congress?

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I'm on the same damn time you are politically and otherwise....just letting these both siders know that I understand where they coming from but putting into perspective what our situation is with regards to the GOP currently ....these cacs are on some Christopher Columbus Jim Crowe shyt right now...it's been normalized and mainstreamed too...we can't let celebrities slide with a voice that is detrimental to the common good of our community

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You should never blindly support any party. The fact that you think questioning the Democrats makes you a c00n, is actually c00ning on your part.

You idiots have the reading comprehension of children.

THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING CRITICAL OF A PARTY AND WANTING THE PARTY TO LOSE YOU fukkIN IDIOT.

Stop with this bullshyt ass gaslighting for white supremacist Republican cacs. No one is saying you should never be critical of Democrats. Dumbass.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You idiots have the reading comprehension of children.

THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING CRITICAL OF A PARTY AND WANTING THE PARTY TO LOSE YOU fukkIN IDIOT.

Stop with this bullshyt ass gaslighting for white supremacist Republican cacs. No one is saying you should never be critical of Democrats. Dumbass.

:picard::what::dahell:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Ice cube is an imbecile, america is a two party system the other party republicans are openly hostile to black people and brazen about it, they are the ones banning books about racism and the evil done to blacks, they are the one enacting voting restrictions to deliberately target black people and reduce their voting numbers, they are the ones that defend racist cops any time they kill and murder an innocent black person.
They are literally fundraising for that racist marine who killed that mentally ill black man on the subway train in NY, prominent politicians like desantis where asking people to donate to the killer legal bills while others where urging he be pardoned. You cant p*ssy foot and both sides that type of nonsense.
Black people should keep voting democrats if they dont want the U.S to turn into a white supremacist fascist hell hole. Thats the crux of it all

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
shyt is modern day McCarthyism.

History just keep repeating itself.
I'm not even saying vote RepubliKKKan, but the moment you say one thing towards the Demoncrats you get labeled a c00n. Nevermind the fact that they go out their way for other groups, and only acknowledge us when it's time to vote. Biden saying he wouldn't even look at a reparations proposal unless it included Indians was a huge slap in the face, seeing as how they've gotten them and blocked black natives from getting them as well.