Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What does he mean by "blindly"? I see the republicans are racist as shyt and going so far as to ban diversity programs, whitewash slavery, weaponize white skin, etc.... Is he saying shyt like that should be ignored when we choose who to vote for?

It's just a GOP talking point a bunch of "free thinkers" have taken on and repeat every day. Kind of along the lines of "zomg dem-run cities" as if the biggest shythole places in the United States ain't bumble fukk southern right wing states.

Minorities are in fact the most informed voting bloc there is, which is why they need agents to stop us from voting and get us the fukk out the way, so that white people can take their rightful place in controlling the government and our laws.

But let nikkas like Cube cook, telling yall exactly what the white supremacists want is pro-black.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
reality is that neither party serves the interest of black people....thats why they been talking to death about voting for the "lesser of two evils" since Obama been out of office because the political landscape in American is horrendous!

The political system in America needs to be destroyed and rebuilt. Every election its about fear mongering because they don't want to solve real issues like healthcare, education, poverty or housing. its always about how the other party is going to make things worse, when things are shytTY right now and only getting worse.

The 2024 election is gonna be a rerun of two old rich cacs babbling and doing nothing but make sure that their donors have a record breaking profitable year for their companies.....Y'all keep believing that you can "vote" america out of this political nightmare all you want.

Okay nice. Can yall stop spitting this shyt to black folks and share this intellectual poetry with the white folks who are gonna vote Trump? Oh that's right. All this smart dumb "ain't nothing gonna change" rhetoric is only directed at Democrat voters because yall c00ns only have one agenda. Republicans are free to vote and gain power but the Democrats need to be stopped because fukk both sides right? Spare us the crap.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Okay nice. Can yall stop spitting this shyt to black folks and share this intellectual poetry with the white folks who are gonna vote Trump? Oh that's right. All this smart dumb "ain't nothing gonna change" rhetoric is only directed at Democrat voters because yall c00ns only have one agenda. Republicans are free to vote and gain power but the Democrats need to be stopped because fukk both sides right? Spare us the crap.

Why you so mad about me giving my opinion on the thread topic?

Why aren't you going to them white folks who support trump...since you the one who believes in this corrupt political system and change their opinion instead of attacking black folks all day on thecoli and talking down to people. You all up and down this thread butthurt calling people names...you have no solutions and only engage in fear mongering.

You out here creating conspiracy theories in your head because i made a post on the thecoli.....do you know how insane you sound?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Look ice cube did what needed to be done on black people's behalf... no one nnikkas say shyt when jewish lobbyists go to BOTH SIDES of the table and demand money for their people so why is this a problem??? Cube literally went to both parties!!!:what: What more do y'all fukking want, what are y'all doing except sucking off the democrats every election for nothing... these other groups play the economic game, they dont have to vote... they LOBBY for their shyt...:stopitslime: cube aint no c00n. at least he's out there putting his name on the line for ALL of us... give that man some respect!:what:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is not wrong. My only issue with this is how much of an expectation folks put on Democrats (especially the corporate fukks) and stay mum about Republicans ACTIVELY DOING HOSTILE shyt. There are lots of individual Democrats I support, but the party as a platform can kick rocks.

Therein lies the rub: If I actually bother to research and support individual progressive candidates with good platforms, I would hope everyone else would do the same. If you say you have a problem with Democrats but can't name your local representatives and you can basically only namecheck Biden, Obama, and AOC, you are not helping.

Lastly, the HodgeTwins post this shyt NOT to "open your minds" to discuss possibilities, but to say "Seeeee? Even he says it" while they shill for white supremacists. I'm cool with calling parties out, but folks also need to educate themselves. Democrats are more than the President and Congress. Guara-damn-tee that if there is something you want changed that is in the interest of black people, there is a candidate somewhere that needs support. But hey, folks still believe there was some mythical Asian-only protection bill and never read the goddamn text or the fact that it expired a year after going into effect.

(b) Applicable Period Defined.--In this section, the term
``applicable period'' means the period beginning on the date on which
the officer or employee is designated under subsection (a), and ending
on the date that is 1 year after the date on which the emergency period
described in subparagrap
h (B) of section 1135(g)(1) of the Social
Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1320b-5(g)(1)) ends, except that the Attorney
General may extend such period as appropriate.
SEC. 4. <<NOTE: 34 USC 30501 note.>> GUIDANCE.

I drop receipts cause...that's what voters are supposed to do. It merely expedited hate-crime investigations and added some "symbolic" provisions as folks would say.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Look ice cube did what needed to be done on black people's behalf... no one nnikkas say shyt when jewish lobbyists go to BOTH SIDES of the table and demand money for their people so why is this a problem??? Cube literally went to both parties!!!:what: What more do y'all fukking want, what are y'all doing except sucking off the democrats every election for nothing... these other groups play the economic game, they dont have to vote... they LOBBY for their shyt...:stopitslime: cube aint no c00n. at least he's out there putting his name on the line for ALL of us... give that man some respect!:what:
What the fukk has he done?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

The majority of Trump's votes came from Hispanics and White Women.. Cut the shyt