I wish i was from NYC

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Philly>>>>>All of NY except Brooklyn
Philly is cool (im thinking of moving there)

but NYC food > Philly
NYC public transportation > Philly

Philly has too many druggies and yall need to get the garbage situation under control.
The whole city has garbage everywhere.

Philly is crazy cheap compared to NYC and you can get to any east coast city quickly from Philly

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
As much of a cliche NYer thing as it is to say, I don’t think I could live anywhere else in this country besides here. The thought of living in one of those dry, lifeless Middle American suburbs with big ass houses never appealed to me

Same here. However it's either NYC or the Southwest for me

San Diego, Vegas, Phoenix are just amazing to live at

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Philly is cool (im thinking of moving there)

but NYC food > Philly
NYC public transportation > Philly

Philly has too many druggies and yall need to get the garbage situation under control.
The whole city has garbage everywhere.

Philly is crazy cheap compared to NYC and you can get to any east coast city quickly from Philly

I’m not even from Philly but I got fam there

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One of the few good things about my life is I was born and raised and live in NYC :pachaha:

I remember reading on here that a poster said that in 2012 when Chicago drill was at its peak young nikkas from NYC was lying saying they was from Chicago :mjlol:

Outside of manthattan my favorite neighborhoods are generally the far out, suburban ones in the outer boroughs. Bed Stuy is the only outer borough urban neighborhood that I like.

Most NYC residents live average lifes, hard working ppl just trying to get by. With some fun on the weekends.

It seems like outsiders think that most New Yorkers make a lot of money and live a baller lifestyle when that is not the case.