I was talking to this girl that told me she'd date a regular nikka with no paper.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
ClassyMe, the more you type, the less attractive you are to men in general.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Lol @ implying I dont have my shyt together because youre butthurt and then trying to put the :umad: as some kind of defense mechanism or shield. What I AM SAYING is beggars cant be choosers and if you have a beggar ass face dont come making demands here and there on who you want to date. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY to make those decisions. You get what you can not what u want if youre ugly. And I bet you that if your seen as UGLYAS fukk and you tell them " Get a job, get your shyt together" theyre going to be like :rudy: get out of my face with that shyt you wildebeest.

:dwillhuh:You still sound mad.:myman:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I be telling my female fam this shyt all the time. Any dude can fukk any chick given the opportunity. Could any dude wife any chick? No. But best believe that p*ssy could get popped by any male who interest her when that twat is dripping. These chicks be some nymphos :wow:

Don't be fooled.

Daps
Maybe I'll understand you better once you get your paper up. :damn:You sound like your ego was bruised. I ain't know you'd be this mad, calm down b its just a forum.... my opinions really shouldn't matter to you!:heh:

Um yea no dont try to spin your self implications of being ugly on me. My paper is looking good right now. Your black girl tactics cant work on me. Ive been trained by the best. Explain thought how I sounded like my ego was "bruised" when this started with me saying " you better be pretty" Lets see you try to spin that. Accept the challenge.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Um yea no dont try to spin your self implications of being ugly on me. My paper is looking good right now. Your black girl tactics cant work on me. Ive been trained by the best. Explain thought how I sounded like my ego was "bruised" when this started with me saying " you better be pretty" Lets see you try to spin that. Accept the challenge.

Y I'd like to say I'm pretty. Quite decent looking, thank you very much.... My looks is a little above average if not average itself. I do not only take pride in that, I take pride in my hard work. So that is the reason why I did NOT put my looks in this equation because you lose either way.

Do you have any other arguments?:deadrose:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Y I'd like to say I'm pretty. Quite decent looking, thank you very much.... My looks is a little above average if not average itself. I do not only take pride in that, I take pride in my hard work. So that is the reason why I did NOT put my looks in this equation because you lose either way.

Do you have any other arguments?:deadrose:

I didn't read a word in this thread I been drinking and I been wanting to fukk you Evey since you got here

That's all

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maybe I'll understand you better once you get your paper up. :damn:You sound like your ego was bruised. I ain't know you'd be this mad, calm down b its just a forum.... my opinions really shouldn't matter to you!:heh:

fukk chu mean,.....you are a golddigger,.....

there is no class in a woman.

who bases the self worth of whom she dates or people on their monetary possessions.
you are another form of an old traditionist era prostitute,.......

plus you are not attractive, regardless of your physical appearance,..if you are a golddigger/prostitute...

you can be bought.

that is the way of enki/memnoch, or the devil,..chu monetary based pagan.

god came to us to stop the worship of creations......

you worship and are based in the creations and not the creator,.....

you are the evil that is pagan and has ruined the plight of man & womankind, since the dawn of time.

art barr

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:ehh:

There's plenty of ppl out here with college degrees/masters degrees who cant find jobs. Do you watch the news? Why would a woman with a high school diploma be able to look down her nose at any man more educated than her? OK, le him go get a job at McDonalds.....she gonna respect him then, because he's working? In todays economy, the "I gotta job...why dont you" excuse doesnt work anymore.

I read an article about how less ppl are dating now and less families being created b/c of the economy.

:to:
*watches his only son that made it*

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
fukk chu mean,.....you are a golddigger,.....

there is no class in a woman.

who bases the self worth of whom she dates or people on their monetary possessions.
you are another form of an old traditionist era prostitute,.......

plus you are not attractive,..if you are a golddigger/prostitute...

you can be bought.

that is the way of enki/memnoch, or the devil,..chu monetary based pagan.

god came to us to stop the worship of creations......

you worship and are based in the creations and not the creator,.....

you are the evil that is pagan and has ruined the plight of man & womankind, since the dawn of time.

art barr

Ok...:what: you read the wrong part in this discussion, maybe you should go a few pages back and catch up.

It's not gold digging if I have my own shyt. Someone equal would be nice...