I was talking to this girl that told me she'd date a regular nikka with no paper.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am. Sorry!:thumbsdown:

Like I said, I have a bright future, he better too! I don't need none of his money, however I'm sure my husband would want his wife to bring home some money too! Why ya'll nikkas mad at me for expressin my opinion tho? :laff: :birdman: N ur right... u don't know me! :smugfavre:

Who said I was mad? I was just stating an opinion based on statements you've made. It's your life to live, but when you put your business on a public forum such as this one, I don't understand why you wouldn't expect people to offer their own, and realize perhaps their view is drastically different from yours. That's all I'm saying.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
No mention of this JOB you have. Go away you bum ass bytch. And lol at you being on the atatck mode this whole time and now you wanna get defensive. :heh: youre pathetic. Trying to play victim after you firing shots. Never throw stones and hide your hand. Youre starting to think that I'm not ok. :russ: damn lemme stop because youve been dismantles enough. Run along with your job, Tommy.

You're a little bytch who can't even do shyt with his life. Who gets offended when someone mentions money. Who don't have his own swag. Who can't even hold shyt down. Your parents prolly never trusted you with shyt you broke ass crusty ass snotty nose ass little bytch. bytch nikkas like you deserve to be set in flames. You're a pathetic little fukk who doesn't face this world with his chest up but rather with his chin down. Selfless bytch made ass nikkas like you are the ones who tend to hate other's accomplishments and throw nothing but hate on others.

Hop off my clit p*ssy boy, go back to your mom and slap her for never teaching you to hustle and get your own money. For all we know you prolly live with her in the basement.:drool:

Now go hang yourself since you have nothing to show for this world. fukk a degree u don't even work at McDonalds bytch!

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Who said I was mad? I was just stating an opinion based on statements you've made. It's your life to live, but when you put your business on a public forum such as this one, I don't understand why you wouldn't expect people to offer their own, and realize perhaps their view is drastically different from yours. That's all I'm saying.

Well the OP asked for the ladies opinion. Why are some guys such as Lachforp*ssy sharing their views?:heh: N since I'm a female I figured why not share my opinion. Is that so bad? I didn't put my business out there. I just stand by what I said 1000%. No one can scare me into changing my opinion.

Just like ya'll want a bad bytch who's sweet n smart with fat ass and nice long hair, we want a tall sexy dude who is smart and does his own shyt... so later that way, our money doesn't mix. He got his, I got mine. How is that putting my business out there?:heh:

Daps
at the end of the day....
you are still a wack ass low self esteem having ass golddigger.

who doesn't have shyt to show for your failed relationships but spite.

except a wack cliche' golddiger's epiphany and soliloquay.

made alone out of spite to the universe in your lonely lame ass life that goes unanswered.

as you talk to the walls of your small ass basement apt.

filled with spite about how you gon play the next nikka.

which goes out and is still unanswered and not actualized.

all because you have spiteful weak ass game and not really attractive on top of that.

yousa goof ass wannabe golddigg'n bytch.....

watching bball wives wishing it was you.

while i lol at you.

plus all them hoes on bball wives, my cousin collects jeweler's rent fee from.

when she outfits all them broke ass hoes with her jewelry in their miserable lives.

yousa goof ass dishonest bytch.
that hasn't learned that lame shyt don't work, in 2o12...goofie!

art barr

former illinois divorce lawyer certification exam manager

Art Barrsedgod

Daps
No no, don't put words on my mouth kiddo! I didn't say everyone was unpaid. I think you're so desperate to look for recognition that you're including everyone in my post. :laff: I also didn't say I was "so balling" I just said I can carry my own weight. I was talking about how my future husband needed to have his own money and not expect me to carry the bills. That's when you got a little snappy at me requesting that I'd better be pretty which had nothing to do with the topic that was strictly based on money and relationship. Just because I said he better have a job? That's my preference. I don't deserve to be attacked for what I want in my future mate. You suck at arguments and I am done on repeating myself to you, I'm really starting to think that you're not ok at this moment cuz you failed to understand my point of view (opinions that you cannot chance). No more replies from me!:piss:You win.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the OP asked for the ladies opinion. Why are some guys such as Lachforp*ssy sharing their views?:heh: N since I'm a female I figured why not share my opinion. Is that so bad? I didn't put my business out there. I just stand by what I said 1000%. No one can scare me into changing my opinion.

Just like ya'll want a bad bytch who's sweet n smart with fat ass and nice long hair, we want a tall sexy dude who is smart and does his own shyt... so later that way, our money doesn't mix. He got his, I got mine. How is that putting my business out there?:heh:

Again you're making simpleminded assumptions. I don't think like that. A relationship is a commitment. Do I want to fukk someone sexually attractive? Come on now, of course. But do I necessarily myself waking up everyday for the rest of my life next to someone who has lost their good looks but is a terrible, spiteful, or selfish person to be around? No. To answer your question in the latter part of the paragraph, you are doing it repeatedly unconscionably. Just think about the vibe or tone you coming at a lot of the dudes in here with. It comes off as self-entitled and immature.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Again you're making simpleminded assumptions. I don't think like that. A relationship is a commitment. Do I want to fukk someone sexually attractive? Come on now, of course. But do I necessarily myself waking up everyday for the rest of my life next to someone who has lost their good looks but is a terrible, spiteful, or selfish person to be around? No. To answer your question in the latter part of the paragraph, you are doing it repeatedly unconscionably. Just think about the vibe or tone you coming at a lot of the dudes in here with. It comes off as self-entitled and immature.

:beli: Point taken.

So I'm coming at them all wrong...

Yet they're coming at me correct tho.... Right?:yeshrug:

its whatever! I'm out.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:whoo: Damn. even though I think Art Barr's hate on the Clipse is unwarranted and illogical, he came with that ether.

you need to go re-check that thread for the full reasoning.

plus the p*ssy type hide your hands interview.

fmf gave with ya boy,...today as well...

besides that...

preciate it handshake!!

art barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm making money he better make as much as me or more because he's about to experience hardship when it comes to his manhood and ego. I plan on making my own shyt and I will not drag the man of the house with me:childplease:... wtf? isn't it the other way around? That girl gotta be lying. If he just lost a job or recently got fired, then I understand and will help him look for a job but that nikka will not be laying around the house while I bring home the bread:dwillhuh:... hell naw!

easily one of the wackest bytches to post on this forum. you're a jumble of stereotypes wrapped in a nicely informative package that tells me why i avoid relationships with bytches. when you get skeeted on and kicked out the crib, all you need do is come to this thread and read your posts, if you're ever wondering why. no nikka gives a fukk what you're earning, bird. all you need to concern yourself with is giving me head, making my dinner, and shutting the fukk up. seriously.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
easily one of the wackest bytches to post on this forum. you're a jumble of stereotypes wrapped in a nicely informative package that tells me why i avoid relationships with bytches. when you get skeeted on and kicked out the crib, all you need do is come to this thread and read your posts, if you're ever wondering why. no nikka gives a fukk what you're earning, bird. all you need to concern yourself with is giving me head, making my dinner, and shutting the fukk up. seriously.

That's what you have your mom for, motherfukker.