I was talking to this girl that told me she'd date a regular nikka with no paper.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what she says happens and can work. Men just need to stop thinking that a woman will accept that + act like a housewife and treat you like the complete head of the household.

Like it or not fellas, it doesn't work that way. No woman is submitting and all this stuff you want without you giving just as much in return. And usually that return is earning much much more than she does :manny:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:You sound like one of those nikkas who got abused and raped in jail since everything you're saying has an insult in it. How many dikks you done sucked in der? Did Omar n Zeus have their feasts with you on the weekends?:heh: After you got out you decided to work your brain and make money. That's probably the only way your loose booty ass is making money. What do you call bread? That $4,000 you got on your bank account? Everyone is expressing their opinion, why do you feel the need to insult me and call me out of my name? Only bottoms do such things. They're fakkit ass nikkas like you only nice to men when they disagree and disrespect women and can't even disagree with them like an adult. . If you disagree with me, do it with class you selfless cockroach..:birdman:

Aye IDK why ya'll jobless ass nikkas are coming at me like that. Go find a job and love yourself and maybe you'll find a broad who'll do the same. It's not my fault you're broke and lonely. I just stated my opinion and I stated in my first post that I'm no gold digger, I'm just not the type to carry a guy on my back. Fall back, grow a pair make your own bread, not wait for your girl's paycheck. Don't get mad, get cash!:zzz:

:piss: angry ass broke nikkas

LMFAO at this girl recognizing the #SUSS and BuddyOmar connection. Damn you real as hell. Let a cute dominican nikka holla at you. no troll. #OYYOYSL :youngsabo:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
50cent2.gif

Shes lying....or she isn't using any logic to justify why she would find a guy with no job as dating material...she might mess around with a broke guy, but shes is not dating, or marrying one.

I'm shooting for making more than my future husband anyway :manny: as long as he brings in some money, and takes care of the kids I'll be alright. I've seen both of my parents switch places in who brings in more money, and they are good. :smugdraper:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
golddiggers base their relationships on material worth.

if you are a woman and leave a man for financial hardship,..you are a golddigger.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ehh:

There's plenty of ppl out here with college degrees/masters degrees who cant find jobs. Do you watch the news? Why would a woman with a high school diploma be able to look down her nose at any man more educated than her? OK, le him go get a job at McDonalds.....she gonna respect him then, because he's working? In todays economy, the "I gotta job...why dont you" excuse doesnt work anymore.

I read an article about how less ppl are dating now and less families being created b/c of the economy.

this is true,.......

women are making themselves into eic prostitutes and producing more poverty because of their golddigging.

most people don't even know marriage laws or what marriage is.

art barr

former illinois divorce certification exam manager