I was talking to this girl that told me she'd date a regular nikka with no paper.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't know if it's the demographic on this forum, but believe it or not some people believe in love and being cared about. Men and women. People shouldn't be out here scientifically matching up salaries and hairlines. If you fall in love you fall in love. What happens if you had a partner you cared a lot about and they lost everything? Dip? I'd rather have a girl that I have that with, that I'm physically attracted to and want to fukk, and has a personality that mine meshes with

I was tempted to no homo or no simp this post...but fukk it im a love type of guy. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm the weird one.

edit: aaaand this thread is about woman so actually i look pretty gay right now

There's a difference between a relationship and a business deal.

Stuff happens, ppl lose jobs, fall on hard times, etc.

If you'd dump a man or chastise his manhood for making less than you, or having something uncontrollable happen to him, then you're not a woman.....you're a miserable person who just happens to be a female.

If dude is a good man to you, loyal, faithful, isnt draining ur bank account and is at least trying to progress in his life, you should be happy and more importantly, supportive.

Lets be honest brehs, if you didn't have a job and a place of your own and you're grown here. We're talking 20s or 30s+, do you reasonably expect a woman to give you a chance? She doesn't know that much about you, just the basics. And then you drop that bomb on her that you're unemployed, and SHE is employed herself and you're not a handsome dude either with abs and shyt(no homo)

I just can't see that shyt happening.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
If I'm making money he better make as much as me or more because he's about to experience hardship when it comes to his manhood and ego. I plan on making my own shyt and I will not drag the man of the house with me:childplease:... wtf? isn't it the other way around? That girl gotta be lying. If he just lost a job or recently got fired, then I understand and will help him look for a job but that nikka will not be laying around the house while I bring home the bread:dwillhuh:... hell naw!

Women like this are usually single and bitter when they hit 30. I understand someone not dating a bum but to straight up say he will experience hardship when it comes to his manhood for not making the same or more than you is crazy. You're an idiot and you always end up getting played in the end. Go get another abortion or something, this posting shyt isn't for you now gtfoh bytch.

Yeah I got bread and i'm no woman hater but women like you make me want to vomit. I hate women with smart ass mouths with a passion. Talking about what a man is "supposed to do" you are SUPPOSED to be shutting the fukk up and staying in a womans place.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lets be honest brehs, if you didn't have a job and a place of your own and you're grown here. We're talking 20s or 30s+, do you reasonably expect a woman to give you a chance? She doesn't know that much about you, just the basics. And then you drop that bomb on her that you're unemployed, and SHE is employed herself and you're not a handsome dude either with abs and shyt(no homo)

I just can't see that shyt happening.

:ehh:

There's plenty of ppl out here with college degrees/masters degrees who cant find jobs. Do you watch the news? Why would a woman with a high school diploma be able to look down her nose at any man more educated than her? OK, le him go get a job at McDonalds.....she gonna respect him then, because he's working? In todays economy, the "I gotta job...why dont you" excuse doesnt work anymore.

I read an article about how less ppl are dating now and less families being created b/c of the economy.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Women like this are usually single and bitter when they hit 30. I understand someone not dating a bum but to straight up say he will experience hardship when it comes to his manhood for not making the same or more than you is crazy. You're an idiot and you always end up getting played in the end. Go get another abortion or something, this posting shyt isn't for you now gtfoh bytch.

Yeah I got bread and i'm no woman hater but women like you make me want to vomit. I hate women with smart ass mouths with a passion. Talking about what a man is "supposed to do" you are SUPPOSED to be shutting the fukk up and staying in a womans place.

:what:You sound like one of those nikkas who got abused and raped in jail since everything you're saying has an insult in it. How many dikks you done sucked in der? Did Omar n Zeus have their feasts with you on the weekends?:heh: After you got out you decided to work your brain and make money. That's probably the only way your loose booty ass is making money. What do you call bread? That $4,000 you got on your bank account? Everyone is expressing their opinion, why do you feel the need to insult me and call me out of my name? Only bottoms do such things. They're fakkit ass nikkas like you only nice to men when they disagree and disrespect women and can't even disagree with them like an adult. . If you disagree with me, do it with class you selfless cockroach..:birdman:

Aye IDK why ya'll jobless ass nikkas are coming at me like that. Go find a job and love yourself and maybe you'll find a broad who'll do the same. It's not my fault you're broke and lonely. I just stated my opinion and I stated in my first post that I'm no gold digger, I'm just not the type to carry a guy on my back. Fall back, grow a pair make your own bread, not wait for your girl's paycheck. Don't get mad, get cash!:zzz:

:piss: angry ass broke nikkas

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't say she's lying per se, cause a lotta women do date broke men. But while dating him, she'd probably complain to all her friends, mama, and aunties about how he never takes her nowhere and she always has to pay...but she won't ever leave him :usure:

Me personally, my personal philosophy is I'm always gonna make just enough money to do exactly what I want. I don't have excessive desires, I don't use credit, I just like maintaining myself cause it's the right thing to do. I'm not saying my nikka can be laying around getting NO money :childplease: unless he's in between jobs...but if I'm making 60K and he's making 40K ain't nothing wrong with that...together that makes 100K :krs:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i hate when yall women out here want a man to be 10 levels above you but you sitting at home not in school with no job staying with your mom. hoe sit down

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't say she's lying per se, cause a lotta women do date broke men. But while dating him, she'd probably complain to all her friends, mama, and aunties about how he never takes her nowhere and she always has to pay...but she won't ever leave him :usure:

Me personally, my personal philosophy is I'm always gonna make just enough money to do exactly what I want. I don't have excessive desires, I don't use credit, I just like maintaining myself cause it's the right thing to do. I'm not saying my nikka can be laying around getting NO money :childplease: unless he's in between jobs...but if I'm making 60K and he's making 40K ain't nothing wrong with that...together that makes 100K :krs:

See.

This is what I'm talking about.

You sound like a level headed woman. And I've seen you post in the fitness forum :shaq:, so I know you care about your health/shape.

That's all most men ask for. :ld:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Op sound like he trying to reasure his self. listen little nikka your girl will fukk a nikka who makes less than her, or you look better than, all he gotta do is say the right things. deal with it