I was talking to this girl that told me she'd date a regular nikka with no paper.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
50cent2.gif

Shes lying....or she isn't using any logic to justify why she would find a guy with no job as dating material...she might mess around with a broke guy, but shes is not dating, or marrying one.

I'm shooting for making more than my future husband anyway :manny: as long as he brings in some money, and takes care of the kids I'll be alright. I've seen both of my parents switch places in who brings in more money, and they are good. :smugdraper:

Here's some key words right here. This is what happens when you have a normal 9 to 5er making decent money's chick/wife goes off to fukk some broke ex-con type cat around the way. So basically T/S, yeah, she'd "date" a regular nikka with no paper, but this is most likely while in a relationship with someone making paper but doesn't seem "exciting" enough. :scheme:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
just the way I was raised, i dont feel like going back and forth so just let it be

Not trying to argue, but that type of mentality was supposed to be thrown out the window with women's rights and whatnot.

Although the funny thing is, a lot of the same women talking about women's rights are the same ones who think that a man should pay for everything.(Aka trophy wives/most stay-at-home-moms) :mjpls:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
oh a woman lied to you about how she feels about men?? wow i am shocked

Daps
Oh no no sweety, I have a job and a car. What u mad at me for? It's LITERALLY MINE and I'm spending it. Don't come at me attacking on some bullshyt just cuz you don't have your own shyt together. I just said that's what I look for in a man, it doesn't have to be what YOU look for in a man/woman/whichever gender you date... just mine!

To some I can prolly be UGLY AS fukk with those high standards and bet ya I can make 'em go to work.:umad:

Lol @ implying I dont have my shyt together because youre butthurt and then trying to put the :umad: as some kind of defense mechanism or shield. What I AM SAYING is beggars cant be choosers and if you have a beggar ass face dont come making demands here and there on who you want to date. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY to make those decisions. You get what you can not what u want if youre ugly. And I bet you that if your seen as UGLYAS fukk and you tell them " Get a job, get your shyt together" theyre going to be like :rudy: get out of my face with that shyt you wildebeest.