I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

Daps
how is receiving a criminal charge different from receiving a criminal charge?

the only difference is how they book and process you because the higher level charges require you to be bonded out

No. It's not.

Edit: and miss me with the smart dumb nikka shyt.

There are ticketed offenses for which you cannot be arrested. It has nothing to do with overflowing jails and hard ass bosses. Even if the officer hated your guts, had a cool desk sergeant and an empty jail house, there are ticketable offenses for which he could not legally arrest you.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
u never know though :hug:

public defenders are sometimes out to get you though. its funny when they get names frm inmates who had them.
one inmate told me good thing i didnt get "upstate steve" cuz u go upstate when u get him. :banderas:

Don't forget good ol "Lay It Down" Brown :mjpls:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Instead of simply shytting on you like i initially planned to do I'm actually going to take the time (even tho i really dont have it) to highlight the fallacies in everything you just posted (lest any of these simpletons were to subscribe to it because it seems inteligently written).

Firstly, driving with a taillight out is a moving violation but is not an arrestable offense, driving without a license (which I was imporperly charged for) is a moving violation but is not an arrestable offense, failure to display license on demand is a moving violation but is not an arrestable offense, jaywalking is NOT AN ARRESTABLE OFFENSE. The fact that you believe these are minor infractions are arrestable offenses and would simply conform to them if they were speaks volumes on the type of person you are, but thats a different conversation.

Cops are not doing you a favor when they arent arresting you for these offenses (lol while shaking my head) they are following the law. When i was arrested for the above stated infractions the cop realized they were not arrestable offenses and to cover her tracks LIED, firstly, to her superior officer then secondly to EVERYONE (even though she was sworn to do otherwise) when she trumped up those charges on the police report.

Also, the shyt you are speaking on as far as "Stop and frisk" laws and Recording police officers is outdated. There have been rulings (specifically in the state im in) against preventing people from recording police encounters and there have been rulings against the constitutionality of the stop and frisk laws you are referrencing elsewhere.

You have shown in your post that you would simply conform to any outrageous law that is put in place rather then fight against it. People like you are part of the problem.

This is a article from The Atlantic about jaywalking arrests.
http://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...ose-arrested-for-jaywalking-are-black/261522/

This is the Supreme Court case where it was ruled constituional to arrest people for minor traffic/moving violations. I realize the decision is over ten years old, but if less you can point to a decision that supersedes this decision, post it and I'll stand corrected.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/99-1408.ZS.html

http://law.uark.edu/documents/Atwater_v_Lago_Vista.pdf
This is a summary.
http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2000/2000_99_1408

This paper further expounds on the subject.
http://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1447&context=jgspl
http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3856&context=flr
This is from the Maryland State Bar Association; I thought it was pertinent because you reside in Maryland.
http://www.msba.org/departments/commpubl/publications/brochures/legalrights.asp

You should go back and reread my post, nowhere did I mention stop and frisk, I mentioned stop and identify.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You lucky they didn't kill you and you become another story. nikka thought he was a lawyer on some better call Saul type shyt. You were wrong for not having your license, insurance, and getting an attitude when the chick asked how you were doing by ignoring her. My nikka nobody in your car has diplomatic immunity when it comes to presenting their license to a police officer when asked especially when you don't have yours. You fukked that up on 1st and 10.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this whole situation could have been avoided had cooler heads prevailed. Ive gotten myself out of more shyt when ive been pulled over by just bein cool and calm.

I don't get how nikkaz are already in the wrong (no license, no insurance, tailight busted) start actin all high and mighty and argumentative and emotional like females. You are already in the wrong, just be cool, sign whatever ticket and get the fukk up outta there.

I've been pulled over before when I had been drinking, I've had illegal shyt in my car when I got pulled over. No insurance, no registration etc. And I've still been able to talk my way up outta that shyt so my car didn't get searched, car towed ect.

Some of y'all cats just wana argue like females and make situations worse

you're a frightening looking negro, i'm sure you been harassed by police. has your roid rage got you in trouble with cops bruh?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This is a article from The Atlantic about jaywalking arrests.
http://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...ose-arrested-for-jaywalking-are-black/261522/
This is the Supreme Court case where it was ruled constituional to arrest people for minor traffic/moving violations. I realize the decision is over ten years old, but if less you can point to a decision that supersedes this decision, post it and I'll stand corrected.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/99-1408.ZS.html

http://law.uark.edu/documents/Atwater_v_Lago_Vista.pdf
This is a summary.
http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2000/2000_99_1408
This paper further expounds on the subject.
http://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1447&context=jgspl
http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3856&context=flr
This is from the Maryland State Bar Association; I thought it was pertinent because you reside in Maryland.
http://www.msba.org/departments/commpubl/publications/brochures/legalrights.asp
You should go back and reread my post, nowhere did I mention stop and frisk, I mentioned stop and identify.
what you are failing to make a distinction between is "infractions" and "misdeameanors". The offenses I was ticketed for (prior to the lies) were all infractions. It is not lawful to be arrested for infractions.

Also, Stop and identify is not a law in this state.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
http://www.upworthy.com/meet-the-17-year-old-who-blew-the-lid-off-racial-profiling-with-his-ipod

This gives a good perspective on the New York stop and frisk law from a ground point of view. What happens alot of times is that people read an article about oppressions, disagree with it and simply move on to the next article when they finish reading it. One of the main reasons they do this is because the issue does not directly affect them, they have the mindset of being against the oppression but believing it is the individuals who are being subjected to the treatment to change it.

Well I'm one of those individuals being subjected to the oppressive treatment and am doing my part to change it.

I mean look at what's happening out here from this poorly written article:

Police said officers pulled over a vehicle just before 10 p.m. Wednesday near Shannon Drive and Mannasota Avenue for a traffic stop in northeast Baltimore in a neighborhood south of Herring Run Park.

Police said the driver rolled through a stop sign and was stopped by two plain-clothes officers who were wearing tactical vests that said "Police" on them. They identified themselves as officers and the officers said they noticed the driver acting suspiciously and nervously, police said.

(So they pull the man over for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, something most people do out of practicality wearing tactical vests. They state they identify themselves as officers and noticed the driver acting suspiciously and neverously, ok................but what does that mean?
Was he sweating profusely? Was he having uncontrollable fits of shaking? Or was he maybe just looking uncomfortable because he was being pulled over by two cops wearing tactical vests for not coming to a complete stop at an empty intersection around the corner from his house after coming back from shopping for groceries with his 19 year old daughter in the car)

Authorities said, at some point, the driver drove off and somehow one of the officers got caught under the car and was dragged for a couple of miles.

("At some point, the driver drove off...." at what point? Surely the officers know at what point the man drove off, why then is it being left unsaid? It strange even moreso because the police had to had have been extremely close to him at this point to get caught under the car, so how can the point be allowed by this reporting agency to be left unreported?

The article states the officer was dragged a couple of miles then makes no mention of sustained injuries, if the officer had to go to the hospital, etc. If someone gets dragged a couple of miles they are going to be seriously injured Yet this officer was able to be dragged a couple of minds, remove his service weapon aim and shoot the suspect numerous times. How is this possiable?

The officer was forced to fire his service weapon, seriously injuring the driver, who was identified late Thursday morning as Shawn Dewayne Dean, 40, of Baltimore.

{The injured man was shot multiple time (as stated by his wife at the end of the article) why isn't that fact stated in the article?
Baltimore City Police Commissioner Anthony Batts held a news conference Thursday afternoon, revealing Dean has a criminal background. Dean was most recently convicted in a drug-related case in 2004. He was on parole at the time of the shooting.

("Dean was .....convicted in a drug-related case in 2004. He was on parole at the time of the shooting." What exactly does any of this have to do with him being pulled over for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign?)
"The driver in this case was determined not to cooperate. The driver, being Mr. Dean, put this officer's life in jeopardy to avoid capture and to conceal the fact that he had a felony amount of drugs hidden or secreted in his vehicle. This put not only himself, but his officer's life in jeopardy," Batts said.

("The driver in this case was determined not to cooperate." What was he determined not to cooperate with? Giving his license and registration? Sign the tickets? Agree to an illegal search of his vehicle? "The driver, being Mr. Dean, put this officers life in jeopardy to avoid capture and to conceal the fact that he had a felony amount of drugs hidden or secreted in his vehicle." At what point in this traffic stop did this become a situation of capturing mr Dean? When were the drugs found, what was the amount of the drugs found, what kind of drugs was found? These are all important questions that should have been answered in this article
Dean was taken to a local hospital, where police said he died.

The officer who shot him was also taken to a hospital and was released Thursday afternoon. He is expected to be OK, police said.

(Again no mention of any sustained injuries even though he was dragged by a car for miles on city streets in street clothes.)
"We do numerous traffic stops every day of the year and the average citizen always cooperates. Very rarely do you have one drive off with the officer hanging on the side fighting for his or her life," Batts said.

Relatives said they have many unanswered questions about what led to the deadly encounter.

"I don't know, I don't know. I don't have no clue as to what's going on, all I know is a family member is gone," said Antonio Brown, a cousin. "He loved his daughter, he loved his family, he loved his friends, he was a people person. I don't understand why all of this had to take place. (It) shouldn't have ever happened."

Brown said Dean recently got his trucker's license and was returning from getting food with his 19-year-old daughter in the car when the shooting happened. His daughter was not injured.

"Why he had to shoot him that many times? Because even though officers are trained to shoot, it doesn't take that many shots to shoot somebody to get your point across," Brown said.

(How many times?? Why is that fact not stated in the article??)
The Bel Air-Edison neighborhood used to be a quiet place to live, according to longtime residents, but it's changing.

"That's why I lived here for almost 17 years and the neighborhood is steadily, rapidly declining from the drugs and the gang activity," a resident said.

"I heard the gunshots, so as I heard the gunshots, I heard a big bang. So I ran and checked on my grandchildren and I heard a young lady screaming, 'You killed my dad. You killed my dad,'" said a witness, who did not want to be identified.

Residents said crime is disrupting their neighborhood.

"You're always hearing ambulances, sirens. Ten years ago, you didn't really hear that," a resident said.

Police called the case an active investigation that will likely last several weeks. As of Thursday night, police had not yet interviewed the officer who fired the shots because of the law enforcement bill of rights.

(What rule in this bill of rights explains why the officer has not been interviewed? What rule allows this officer to kill someone and not even have to be questioned about it? When (if ever) will he be interviewed??)

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland...22480342/-/11nhs1v/-/index.html#ixzz2mtoi6pW0

Ill post more articles on this issue.

When i spoke with my attorney he stated that what happened to me is very common. Police officers are abusing people's rights and simply arresting them for disturbing the peace/resisting arrest if they give the officers any shyt. I'm interested in finding the exact number of Resisting arrest charges filed in this city in 2013, does anyone know how i would go about this process or where to begin?

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I'm transcribing the audio, I'll post it as I complete portions of it:

Me(To passenger): “Let me get the registration out the car….the glove compartment.I don’t have my fukkin license on me.”

Officer 1: "How yall doin this evening? Do you know your left taillight is out?"

Me: "No I didnt know that........."

Officer 1: "Yea...."

Me: "but nah........(after handing officer 1 my ID and registration) that's my registration...............

Officer 1 (to me):"Do you have your license on you?"

Me: "nah I don't have my license on me but i can.....ummmm....give you my social security number and everything.....

Officer 1 (To passenger):"Do you have your license on you maam?"

Passenger: "What?"

Me:"She's not driving.....so....."

Officer 1 (To me):"Can I have her license anyway, just so I can check it?"

Me:"No thank you......"

Officer 1: "no?"

Me:"....She's a passenger. No. You can give me a ticket for not having my license but, no......"

Officer 1:"ok......

Me:"alright."

Officer 1: "you want to be a.........ok."

Me:"Yea, I want to be that."

Officer 1:"Can you go head and shut your car off, hand me the keys?"

Me:"(As I shut off car) No, I'm not giving you the keys. Why would I give you the keys for my car?"

Officer 1:"You're not going to give me the keys?"

Me:"No i'm not going to give you the keys."

Officer 1:"Ok."

Me:"No, I'm not."

Officer 1: "Ok, well...."

Me:"But, you can run...."

Officer 1: "....I need you to keep your hands where I can see them."

Me: *after placing both hands on steering wheel* "Ok, my hands are right there. That's fine."

Officer 2 arrives on scene

Officer 2:"Hey, how you doin?"

Me:"Alright."

Officer 1:"Hi, I was just about to ask for you. He doesn't want to give the keys to his car or give the passengers I.D......"

Me:"Right, because she's the passenger and if you're pulling me over for a taillight.......

Officer 1:"right but if you dont have your license......"

Me:"I can give you all the information on my license."

Officer 1: "But if you're not.......driving.....you can't drive without a license."

Officer 2:"Sir, State law says that you have to have your license on you."

Me:"Right, and I'll get a ticket if I don't have my license right? I just got off of work...."

Officer 1: "But then I'll have to tow the vehicle, but if she has a valid license....."

Me:"I have a valid license....that's what I'm saying......"

Officer 1:"But if you don't give it to me you can't drive with it but if she has a license......"

Officer 2:"Sometime you're going to have to learn your lesson. So........"

Me:"So tell me this again. So I have a vaild license, I have an identification......"

Officer 1:"Right, but if you dont give me the actual license you can not drive this vehicle so I'm saying if she has a valid license she can drive the vehicle so if we check it...."

Me:"I've been pulled over before without a license.......I've given my social security number and had my license run through the system...."

Officer 2:"no, no, no...."

Me:"...wait a minute, this is what im saying. Me giving you the information

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Exactly.

Some mofos like to play rebel just so they could tell their boys their war stories. I used to tell my ex girlfriend this: Not all fights are worth fighting. You dont have to fight every opportunity. I's alright to walk away, sometimes.

And I would add only fight the fight that are worth winning because you can win a fight and lose more in the process

and Only fight the fights you have a shot at winning. Some mofos have that Kamikaze approach to life. They know they have no shot but they're gonna put up a fight for something thats not worth the fight in the first place just to make a statement.[/quote]
stfu.

You act like you're out here spitting some legit knowledge

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
stories like these make me :snoop:

all this would have been avoided if you had complied with the cop. By behaving like an idiot, you give them more suspicion to think you're hiding something, thus resulting in a stupid situation being overblown. They don't lose anything out of it. It goes on your record, and on top of that, you probably got your girl have a negative note on her file.
Be a pushover and c00n to power-hungry police, brehs.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you please upload the audio breh?
954.jpg

I'd hate to see another innocent young black male get fukked by the system again.
954.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There have been times i didnt have my license on me and gave cops an expired ID and they didnt give me any problems. Dont they know if your license is suspended or not in their little computer? If not, i think its time they update their databases.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
There have been times i didnt have my license on me and gave cops an expired ID and they didnt give me any problems. Dont they know if your license is suspended or not in their little computer? If not, i think its time they update their databases.
Yes they do, in fact that's what the sargent who arrived on the scene at the end of the altercation questioned the officer about. He asked the white bytch why she had not simply ran my license plate number to get the information.