I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Can you please upload the audio breh?
954.jpg

I'd hate to see another innocent young black male get fukked by the system again.
954.jpg
get off my dikk

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes they do, in fact that's what the sargent who arrived on the scene at the end of the altercation questioned the officer about. He asked the white bytch why she had not simply ran my license plate number to get the information.
Yea, i mean people make mistakes and forget their ID sometimes. If its valid, they will know after running your info because everything about you is in the computer, including your face and ID.The officer had a bone to pick because you wisemouthed her and now both of you are going through it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm transcribing the audio, I'll post it as I complete portions of it:

Me(To passenger): “Let me get the registration out the car….the glove compartment.I don’t have my fukkin license on me.”

Officer 1: "How yall doin this evening? Do you know your left taillight is out?"

Me: "No I didnt know that........."

Officer 1: "Yea...."

Me: "but nah........(after handing officer 1 my ID and registration) that's my registration...............

Officer 1 (to me):"Do you have your license on you?"

Me: "nah I don't have my license on me but i can.....ummmm....give you my social security number and everything.....

Officer 1 (To passenger):"Do you have your license on you maam?"

Passenger: "What?"

Me:"She's not driving.....so....."

Officer 1 (To me):"Can I have her license anyway, just so I can check it?"

Me:"No thank you......"

Officer 1: "no?"

Me:"....She's a passenger. No. You can give me a ticket for not having my license but, no......"

Officer 1:"ok......

Me:"alright."

Officer 1: "you want to be a.........ok."

Me:"Yea, I want to be that."

Officer 1:"Can you go head and shut your car off, hand me the keys?"

Me:"(As I shut off car) No, I'm not giving you the keys. Why would I give you the keys for my car?"

Officer 1:"You're not going to give me the keys?"

Me:"No i'm not going to give you the keys."

Officer 1:"Ok."

Me:"No, I'm not."

Officer 1: "Ok, well...."

Me:"But, you can run...."

Officer 1: "....I need you to keep your hands where I can see them."

Me: *after placing both hands on steering wheel* "Ok, my hands are right there. That's fine."

Officer 2 arrives on scene

Officer 2:"Hey, how you doin?"

Me:"Alright."

Officer 1:"Hi, I was just about to ask for you. He doesn't want to give the keys to his car or give the passengers I.D......"

Me:"Right, because she's the passenger and if you're pulling me over for a taillight.......

Officer 1:"right but if you dont have your license......"

Me:"I can give you all the information on my license."

Officer 1: "But if you're not.......driving.....you can't drive without a license."

Officer 2:"Sir, State law says that you have to have your license on you."

Me:"Right, and I'll get a ticket if I don't have my license right? I just got off of work...."

Officer 1: "But then I'll have to tow the vehicle, but if she has a valid license....."

Me:"I have a valid license....that's what I'm saying......"

Officer 1:"But if you don't give it to me you can't drive with it but if she has a license......"

Officer 2:"Sometime you're going to have to learn your lesson. So........"

Me:"So tell me this again. So I have a vaild license, I have an identification......"

Officer 1:"Right, but if you dont give me the actual license you can not drive this vehicle so I'm saying if she has a valid license she can drive the vehicle so if we check it...."

Me:"I've been pulled over before without a license.......I've given my social security number and had my license run through the system...."

Officer 2:"no, no, no...."

Me:"...wait a minute, this is what im saying. Me giving you the information

:russ: post the audio nikka, it's 2013.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Yea, i mean people make mistakes and forget their ID sometimes. If its valid, they will know after running your info because everything about you is in the computer, including your face and ID.The officer had a bone to pick because you wisemouthed her and now both of you are going through it.
i know

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:duck:

I'll do it for you -

you claim to be smart right? So if you're smart like you think you are it should be easy for you to tell me how posting that audio here would help me, personally, out. So how would doing that help my situation?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Why so hostile?
954.jpg

I know you're stressed out because of these dirty pigs but don't take it out on me, friend.
954.jpg

All I'm asking for is for the audio to be uploaded so I can help you in bringing these crooked cops to justice.
954.jpg
and get off Kind Gentlemans dikk too

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
you claim to be smart right? So if you're smart like you think you are it should be easy for you to tell me how posting that audio here would help me, personally, out. So how would doing that help my situation?

:wtf: I don't claim to be anything.

You out here wasting time transcribing audio like a stenographer but don't want to post the audio those are clear grounds for :duck:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:wtf: I don't claim to be anything.

You out here wasting time transcribing audio like a stenographer but don't want to post the audio those are clear grounds for :duck:

I've shared the story, believe what you want

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Oh, I don't.

You probably don't want to post the audio because it either doesn't exist, or it's very clear you have nothing but attitude and are very confrontational in it.

I think he has listened over it and realises he doesn't have a case.

Or he has a high pitched voice and it will ruin this tough guy bravado :lupe: