I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
this whole situation could have been avoided had cooler heads prevailed. Ive gotten myself out of more shyt when ive been pulled over by just bein cool and calm.

I don't get how nikkaz are already in the wrong (no license, no insurance, tailight busted) start actin all high and mighty and argumentative and emotional like females. You are already in the wrong, just be cool, sign whatever ticket and get the fukk up outta there.

I've been pulled over before when I had been drinking, I've had illegal shyt in my car when I got pulled over. No insurance, no registration etc. And I've still been able to talk my way up outta that shyt so my car didn't get searched, car towed ect.

Some of y'all cats just wana argue like females and make situations worse

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Bruh you're straight up fukking stupid. They can without question arrest you for driving without a license, etc. You have shown in this thread that you have no idea what the fukk you are talking about and I'm sure you were acting like a belligerent retard to the officers saying the same bullshyt you are in here, acting like some kinda fukkin expert on shyt you know nothing about.
You've shown that you're reading and comprehension skills are well below par. As I've posted and provided a link to in this very thread (find it), the charge of driving without a license was not applicable to my situation. As i stated, I am a licensed driver that simply was unable to present my drivers license upon request. That alone is what i could be charged with AND that offense is also not one that allows for the towing of my vehicle as a legal recourse.

Know what youre saying before you say it.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
this whole situation could have been avoided had cooler heads prevailed. Ive gotten myself out of more shyt when ive been pulled over by just bein cool and calm.

I don't get how nikkaz are already in the wrong (no license, no insurance, tailight busted) start actin all high and mighty and argumentative and emotional like females. You are already in the wrong, just be cool, sign whatever ticket and get the fukk up outta there.

I've been pulled over before when I had been drinking, I've had illegal shyt in my car when I got pulled over. No insurance, no registration etc. And I've still been able to talk my way up outta that shyt so my car didn't get searched, car towed ect.

Some of y'all cats just wana argue like females and make situations worse
The cop pulling me over is not my friend and im not about to pretend that is the case under any circumstance. I simply provide what is needed (that i have available) and accept whatever recourse comes my way from that. None of that "how are you doing tonite officer *chucke cheese smile*". It's simply, here is what i have please give me what you feel you need to and let us be on our ways. The recourse for the tail light, license (or even the insurance, which was not even brought up until the situation had already escalted) is not running my passenger license thru the system, arrest or towing of my vehicle and Because of that I was not going to accept that.

And those comparisons to females you made with me are funny to read coming from a nikka who gossips like a bytch about people he doesnt personally know http://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-i-didnt-know-dmx-and-fredro-star-had-beef-vlog.169286/ a nikka who has more threads then i will even bother trying to copy and paste gossiping about the lives of other people and prolly a rack of other bytch shyt i could cite if i read your posts. Anyway, try keeping the conversation respectful.........thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The cop pulling me over is not my friend and im not about to pretend that is the case under any circumstance. I simply provide what is needed (that i have available) and accept whatever recourse comes my way from that. None of that "how are you doing tonite officer *chucke cheese smile*". It's simply, here is what i have please give me what you feel you need to and let us be on our ways. The recourse for the tail light, license (or even the insurance, which was not even brought up until the situation had already escalted) is not running my passenger license thru the system, arrest or towing of my vehicle and Because of that I was not going to accept that.

Keep it a 100 bruh. Could u have handled that situation differently?

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I didnt post the story for that reason at all. Im getting exactly what i wanted out of this thread. You see, i simply posted the story to gauge the possiable thoughts and reservations potential jurors could/would have when presented with the facts of this case. Im concious of the fact that most negros have been programmed to simply conform to this system and view anything other then that as unitelligent. At this point im simply responding to certain posts to see how a juror could possiably respond to information given to combat their misthinking. So naw, im not mad when i see some of the responses in here.
A few real nikkas read what i wrote, feel my situationo and kept it moving (as a real nikka should). For the most part, fukk boys be the ones that feel the need to speak on every thought they have. I understand that. I also understand that this site is composed of mostly fukk boys which would make it the perfect place to get a pulse on the feelings a situation like this would have on the masses as a whole.

So :yeshrug: im cool homie
:salute:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didnt post the story for that reason at all. Im getting exactly what i wanted out of this thread. You see, i simply posted the story to gauge the possiable thoughts and reservations potential jurors could/would have when presented with the facts of this case. Im concious of the fact that most negros have been programmed to simply conform to this system and view anything other then that as unitelligent. At this point im simply responding to certain posts to see how a juror could possiably respond to information given to combat their misthinking. So naw, im not mad when i see some of the responses in here.
A few real nikkas read what i wrote, feel my situationo and kept it moving (as a real nikka should). For the most part, fukk boys be the ones that feel the need to speak on every thought they have. I understand that. I also understand that this site is composed of mostly fukk boys which would make it the perfect place to get a pulse on the feelings a situation like this would have on the masses as a whole.

So :yeshrug: im cool homie
o4Gvi.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna play legal analysis like what some of these other posters are doing because i don't know shyt.

however, i can tell you that judging from what you wrote, you fukked up with the attitude you had. gonna guess that you were nervous and i don't blame you knowing how some of these coppers are. one thing that you gotta do is make sure you don't give these police a reason to stop you so make sure your shyt is on point. that's the only way to counter them. make sure you have your license, insurance, registration, and that your car is good to go out on the streets. the police job is to catch people slipping and if you're black, you're a target.

if you come @ these cops on some "i'm ready for war" shyt, you will more than likely lose since they're trained for that. just take this shyt as a lesson.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
This isn't true, though.
they give you a ticket and you have to sign an agreement to show up for a court date because you have been charged with a crime, if you do not sign the agreement to show up to court they will take you to jail. they give out tickets like this so central booking isnt full of guys who committed petty crimes.

Daps
they give you a ticket and you have to sign an agreement to show up for a court date because you have been charged with a crime, if you do not sign the agreement to show up to court they will take you to jail. they give out tickets like this so central booking isnt full of guys who committed petty crimes.

You said you can be arrested for any ticketable offense....that's not true.

Daps
getting a ticket is the same as being arrested, thats what you dont seem to "get"

No. It's not.

Edit: and miss me with the smart dumb nikka shyt.

There are ticketed offenses for which you cannot be arrested. It has nothing to do with overflowing jails and hard ass bosses. Even if the officer hated your guts, had a cool desk sergeant and an empty jail house, there are ticketable offenses for which he could not legally arrest you.

Last edited:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
No. It's not.
how is receiving a criminal charge different from receiving a criminal charge?

the only difference is how they book and process you because the higher level charges require you to be bonded out

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
stories like these make me :snoop:

all this would have been avoided if you had complied with the cop. By behaving like an idiot, you give them more suspicion to think you're hiding something, thus resulting in a stupid situation being overblown. They don't lose anything out of it. It goes on your record, and on top of that, you probably got your girl have a negative note on her file.
He kept it real tho :steviej:

He can tell the judge, jury and everyone at the tow yard he kept it real

In the end, isnt that all that matters?