I want a pet wolf.

Daps
I remember watching a doc about this on netflix about the origins of dogs and how different they are from wolves...besides the danger factor they're just a pain in the a$$ in general.

The lady that owned them said that unlike domesticated dogs that will follow you around the house and watch your every move. Wolves, even in pup stages aren't concerned with human behavior, if you're sharing a house that might not be a good thing.

edit : found the video start at 9:50

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
102543637_be8914ba2c_zps519666a8.jpg

:whew:

The first baboon is looking like he can't wait for someone to try him. Lol, looking around for trouble & shyt.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I dunno why, I just do. nikkas walking around talkin bout "check out my pit breh", then I come through with the wolf and have nikkas like Have the beast game on smash.

Good idea, or not?
I don't know if you are kidding or not.
But the straight answer is no.
A wolf is a non-domesticated animal. Even half-wolf/half-dog isn't going to work.

Real story... these "white" people thought having a half husky/half wolf would be 'like' totally super cool. The animal grows up and becomes totally untameable. No walks. No playing. No throwing the frisbee around. They want to be free, not your friend. They didn't want to kill it and no one wanted it. It had to be caged 24/7 outdoors. No chain and collar, it could break loose. Think about it like this, if someone like an Ariel Castro caged you involuntarily, would you want to be that person's friend or just bite through his throat and run free? It had massive teeth and a loud bark. Think German Shepherd times four. It did not like you eye-balling him.

So yeah, a pet wolf could kill the pit bull :shaq: ... his owner :lolbron: ... and then you :dahell:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Wolves respect ground ans pound mma. Pause.

Seriously though, even Liam neeson couldnt take on the wolves in the grey

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What happened to just wanting a pit? A Rott? German Shorthaired pointer, breh really trying to run the block with a wolf :russ: good luck getting sleep at night, that Insomnia is going to come quick.