I Truly Feel Sorry For the Next Generation Of Rappers: 13 year Old Cheif Keef Clone

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
That kid is not for real. You see that dead look in the eyes of Keef and Fat Trel and you can tell they're not acting. Even tho this kid has glasses on I can tell he lacks the eye of the tiger. 50 and Flocka used to have that same look but theyre getting soft...

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh85u2MrRn0YZ6LAQ9]Video: Chief Keef (Feat. Fat Trel) - Russian Roulette (Prod by Lex Luger)[/ame]

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yu ain't never lie my G

all these soft ass nikkas crying about bad parenting ...need to eat a dikk

i'd rather see the young nikka thugged out instead of like this V V V V

Lil Boy Twerkin To Rihannas Birthday Cake - YouTube

Why you either have to be a thugged out nikka, who I know for a fact are mostly soft without that gun, or a guy twerking like he is Beyonce?.

What happened to being a man who can stand his ground and be intelligent while still being a ladies man like say Big Daddy Kane? It's sad that the fake guys and dumb guys who are willing to destroy their lives over stupid shyt and most don't make no real money off of it are seen as the male you want to be. If not you are a moist nikka shaking your ass to shakira. What the fukk happened to us?:ohlawd:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kid is not for real. You see that dead look in the eyes of Keef and Fat Trel and you can tell they're not acting. Even tho this kid has glasses on I can tell he lacks the eye of the tiger. 50 and Flocka used to have that same look but theyre getting soft...

Video: Chief Keef (Feat. Fat Trel) - Russian Roulette (Prod by Lex Luger)

Man them nikkas are high, they ain't got shyt?. 50 was a nikka that smiled all the time, where you get this eye of tiger shyt from. It's about the moves you make that determine your "gangsta" not shaking your dreads or looking mad because a real killer will just get you without looking mad. That anger shyt is a front to look tough.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
He is sitting in Jail without bond(may have to do 8-10 years) and may have a heroin addiction when he gets out, if not now because you can still get high in prison. This is life not a movie that can be turned off. Plus that album didn't help his account because baby was taking that money while he was high on heroin and "thugging", which baby gave to him. I bet he would give everything to have his life back and live it a different way than to say he was a "real nikka".

If you think that is ok, you are either going into that lifestyle and don't see the destruction it brings or your living in a video and think it's all a game until you go through it and wake up.

:childplease:

shut tha fukk up slime

:umad:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty decently actually....sold a couple million albums, released a song with whose title entered the american lexicon, in part defined an era...career eventually declined and got into some legal trouble...but such is life...and that's the kind of the point, this type of shyt ain't nothing new...and while I understand the general sentimental (the corruption of our youth is to be certainly lamented), all the "how'd we get here...hip hop is now doomed, etc." posturing is a bit off...it's not shyt new

he became a platinum rapper and was apart of one of the strongest movements in music history

I don't mean career-wise obviously, and this kid has maybe a 1% chance of having a similar career to BG.

It's just weird the convo is about how fukked up the youth is, and you cite BG....who is about to serve 8-10. Regardless of whether or not this is new is irrelevant....it wasn't ok back then either.

Fred.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
yu ain't never lie my G

all these soft ass nikkas crying about bad parenting ...need to eat a dikk

i'd rather see the young nikka thugged out instead of like this V V V V

Lil Boy Twerkin To Rihannas Birthday Cake - YouTube

N1gga u aint done a crime in ya life, the lil n1gga u talkin about goin harder than u ever did in ya life.

Lol @ this internet tough guy. Punk ass n1gga. Suburb internet vet ass n1gga. U know damn well u dont live that life n1gga.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I don't mean career-wise obviously, and this kid has maybe a 1% chance of having a similar career to BG.

It's just weird the convo is about how fukked up the youth is, and you cite BG....who is about to serve 8-10. Regardless of whether or not this is new is irrelevant....it wasn't ok back then either.

Fred.
It's not weird at all considering the entire thread and convo is framed as "OMG look what hip hop has become...these children are doomed because hip hop has devolved into this state"...citing the emergence of an act like Chief Keef as some kind of watershed moment damning the future of rap...it's a fairly obvious faulty premise that's overlooked because of people's natural inclination to have this "things right now are as bad as they've ever been before" about stuff (and particularly rap as discussed on messegeboards), regardless of the facts...

And absolutely true it wasn't ok back then...but glorifying the gangterism in hip hop of the early mid-90's as some kind of greater time is as popular a refrain on this board as any other...people cry about how "soft" the game is today, glorify how real everybody kept it back in the day, then turn around and act like a youth pastor when a guy like this kid and Keef comes up

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Man them nikkas are high, they ain't got shyt?. 50 was a nikka that smiled all the time, where you get this eye of tiger shyt from. It's about the moves you make that determine your "gangsta" not shaking your dreads or looking mad because a real killer will just get you without looking mad. That anger shyt is a front to look tough.

them nikkas will burn ya ass

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
those fukking adlibs :russ:

but really, this shyt is sad. hip hop is becoming a caricature of itself :snoop:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them nikkas will burn ya ass

Man chief keef will suffer a heart attack if he gets punched in his bird chest and fat trel would be out of breath trying to catch me. Them nikkas ain't hurting shyt unless they are in a pack which is why they be looking scared as shyt when they are by themselves or just one other person. There is only a few people in a gang that is the real deal(Monster Kody) and everyone else is living off of their rep.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Just cuz a n1gga skinny dont mean sh1t bruh. I done seen the biggest n1ggaz get caught wit a cold one.