I Truly Feel Sorry For the Next Generation Of Rappers: 13 year Old Cheif Keef Clone

RescueRonny

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I feel like those older dudes cut off his xbox and told him

"here sing this like this and we'll give you 10 dollars"

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cuz a n1gga skinny dont mean sh1t bruh. I done seen the biggest n1ggaz get caught wit a cold one.

True but I stated Chief keef. I can see right through that bullshyt. He get high, listen to some rap music, and he a tough guy as long as he has his gun or a whole bunch of his boys around. He looks like he might be quick but he sounds like he will be out of air quick fast. No disrespect to him but calling it like I see it. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it because he has all the showings of the type of nikka I'm talking about.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
All i know is that flashy sh1t aint where its at, not nowadays.

In the 90s yeah before youtube and worldstar, but now yeah right u posting videos of the come up u made off dirt. Feds all over youtube n worldstar. Do yo dirt, but be quiet wit it. what happened to movin in silence?

N1ggaz promoting that type of sh1t just as bad as these crackaz that wanna see us dead or in jail.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
And the oldheads aint mad lil internet so called thug n1ggaz(im dub 7 by the way)

We just wish u n1ggaz would go about it smoother. The cool n1ggaz the ones that dont get locked up, cuz we did our dirt and was smart by it. U n1ggaz doin dirt and broadcasting it on the net and sh1t. Dont even have good lawyers on deck u doin dirt u supposdd to have a lawyer on budget..yall not even smart enough to do that.

We not mad we disappointed in all u silly young dumb ass n1ggaz

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And the oldheads aint mad lil internet so called thug n1ggaz(im dub 7 by the way)

We just wish u n1ggaz would go about it smoother. The cool n1ggaz the ones that dont get locked up, cuz we did our dirt and was smart by it. U n1ggaz doin dirt and broadcasting it on the net and sh1t. Dont even have good lawyers on deck u doin dirt u supposdd to have a lawyer on budget..yall not even smart enough to do that.

We not mad we disappointed in all u silly young dumb ass n1ggaz

Gunz or butterz breh? :obama:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
lil nigguh aint eem ol' enough ta drive...he need to chill out...

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Man chief keef will suffer a heart attack if he gets punched in his bird chest and fat trel would be out of breath trying to catch me. Them nikkas ain't hurting shyt unless they are in a pack which is why they be looking scared as shyt when they are by themselves or just one other person. There is only a few people in a gang that is the real deal(Monster Kody) and everyone else is living off of their rep.

:aicmon:

that nikka a crackhead..muhfukkas from L.A don't even respect ol boy like that

only you movie watchin,outside lookin in ass nikkas who read books about gangbangin look up to him

ridge

Daps
True but I stated Chief keef. I can see right through that bullshyt. He get high, listen to some rap music, and he a tough guy as long as he has his gun or a whole bunch of his boys around. He looks like he might be quick but he sounds like he will be out of air quick fast. No disrespect to him but calling it like I see it. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it because he has all the showings of the type of nikka I'm talking about.
nikka WE AINT REALLY WITH THAT TALKIN bytch WE BOUT THAT ACTION

YOU AINT BOUT THAT LIFE BRUH #3HUNNA

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Real shyt....The biggest crime made was the effort put into this lil nikka. Give the beat and chorus, and some of them lines jit was saying to a nikka who was 18-20 who had a lil flow and this shyt would of been hot.

Like why have this lil nikka rapping? I'm not saying young dudes at that age ain't bout that life cuz some are and I've known some, but no need to have this nikka rapping and shyt. :why:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
i find it hilarious theres actually a discussion whether this is okay and acceptible lol.

we got a 13 year old kid that looks like a child rappin about droppin e, shooting ppl, runnin trains, and gang banging.

am i in bizzaro world lol?:ohlawd:

i must b too old for this shyt lol.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
let's keep it 100 right now, these types of lil nikkas always existed... it's just the viral age, you can now see everything that's been going on for years, that nobody ever was able to capture and show the rest of the world.

We gonna act like Kenard was just some far fetched shyt they made up for The Wire...and that there arent kids like him?