I Truly Feel Sorry For the Next Generation Of Rappers: 13 year Old Cheif Keef Clone

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
he a real nikka

The sad part is you got an entire generation of lil black boys that will see this video and say the same thing. Except they'll mean it and try to emulate it.

Young bul talkin bout he gonna smash the broad, leave her and pass her to his nikkas, then the camera zooms in on the little girl that look like she 13

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The sad part is you got an entire generation of lil black boys that will see this video and say the same thing. Except they'll mean it and try to emulate it.

Young bul talkin bout he gonna smash the broad, leave her and pass her to his nikkas, then the camera zooms in on the little girl that look like she 13

:dead:

but

:manny:

i mean, he 13...he sposed to smash 13 year old girls :manny:

MMM

Daps
Reppin
UK
:dead: at the ad-libs

sounds like a baby trying to say his first words

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
just now got around to listening to it

this shyt is too gangsta :wow: by the way yall was talkin i thought it was some lil kid shyt but my nikka racked up wavin 30 clip ratchets and swaggin hard in the middle of the hood

when he hit puberty and get some bass in his voice he gonna be a problem

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:dead:

but

:manny:

i mean, he 13...he sposed to smash 13 year old girls :manny:

Breh we got our lil girls living in a society where they'd rather pick up white barbies over ones that look like themselves b4 they can even speak properly.

Now we got middle school age lil boys talkin bout murderin and passin round girls like thats normal. All this is doin is adding to the prison industrial complex

We doin this shyt to ourselves and got grown ass adults in that video co-signin it...no other people on this planet embrace self destructive behavior the way we do.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Breh we got our lil girls living in a society where they'd rather pick up white barbies over ones that look like themselves b4 they can even speak properly.

Now we got middle school age lil boys talkin bout murderin and passin round girls like thats normal. All this is doin is adding to the prison industrial complex

We doin this shyt to ourselves and got grown ass adults in that video co-signin it...no other people on this planet embrace self destructive behavior the way we do.

i feel you but this aint nothin new, who you think joins gangs and looks up to nikkas in the street doin gangsta shyt?

kids his age

its fukked up but it is what it is...it aint gonna change unless we change the mismanagement/mistreatment of urban communities nationwide, and even then the same thing goes on in every part of the world...it's natural for kids to idolize nikkas doing fukked up shyt when they aint got no one else to look up to

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i feel you but this aint nothin new, who you think joins gangs and looks up to nikkas in the street doin gangsta shyt?

kids his age

its fukked up but it is what it is...it aint gonna change unless we change the mismanagement/mistreatment of urban communities nationwide, and even then the same thing goes on in every part of the world...it's natural for kids to idolize nikkas doing fukked up shyt when they aint got no one else to look up to

Im not saying its new...cause I remember all the stupid shyt I saw my friends do at the same age.

but now we in the worldstar age where a lil black boy (regardless of if he's in the hood or not) is gonna watch this shyt and emulate it, and his pops aint gonna tell him not to cause he in jail for bussin guns and not payin child support...same imagery that is being sold to the kids...this is a horrible cycle breh

:to:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

kids his age

i wouldnt be surprised if that lil nikka caught a few bodies already :snoop:

flipn50

Pro
Daps
at 13 I was catching
PokemonWallpaper2800.jpg