I Truly Feel Sorry For the Next Generation Of Rappers: 13 year Old Cheif Keef Clone

arlowpear

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruhs we gotta stick together. Whenever I get a chance to encounter yung dudes like this I look them in their eyes and tell'em something they need to hear. That's all any of us can do.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
*havent listened to the song*

i dont think hiphop is a joke, what the hell do yall listen to?

we got the black hippy collective, Joey bada$$, Dom Kennedy, Big krit, J. Cole and so on but yall wanna shyt the light on some ignorant sh*t and say it represents the whole? cmon now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LOL shawty flexin hard as fukk. But you can tell this some old nikka son/cousin/lil brother cashing in on the chief keef buzz. Dude didn't sound natural at all spittin. But none the less
*has new rapper to stan*

Daps
When I was that age, kids really weren't that innocent. I was an innocent naive kid but I heard my peers have plenty of conversations about sex and things. I even remember a few talking about guns that they had and shyt like that.

Matter fact one of the kids talking about guns ended up gettin shot while we were in highschool and then a few years later did 5 years for killing some girl...I heard he did five cause he killed her mistakenly.

I say that to say that this is really isnt a phenomenon. Its just that now we see it via the internet.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Two Songs come to mind when I came in here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7aBGh9tJWg&feature=player_detailpage#t=12s]Boyz II Men - End Of The Road - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLpDdQwzUY&feature=player_detailpage#t=5s]Common - I Used To Love H.E.R with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

lighter.gif

:to:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
But n1ggaz mad at rhymefest for speakin the truth.

This lil n1gga is infatuated with the life...and dont even have a clue about how to live the life. All these n1ggaz flashin loot dope and guns ON VIDEOS..i swear these young n1ggaz must like indictments. Flashy get u caught up.

these young n1ggaz is lost bruh

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"bytch callin' my phone...leave me ALONE". :laugh:

This whole thing is pretty sad but that line and the way he said it made me laugh.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
But i dont understand how n1ggaz think this is somethin new.

Only thing new is the exposure factor, videos...The internet

At 14 we was carryin guns to school, because we had too. 80% of the school had guns.
N1ggaz was hot boxin whips, slangin dope smokin weed drinkin cisqo or mad dog..all of that. Thats just hood livin...80s babies, born in the crack era.. Parents gone..Or just aint give a f-ck bout they kids. I remember smokin weed wit the homeboy moms, we was teens cuzzo. Sojust imagine how bad it is now

these new lil n1ggaz go 10times harder than we did. Look at how different life is...

All Hope is lost, it isnt gonna get better. And yea u have rap to blame, rap The internet and lack of parental guidance.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yo these lil nikkas actually scare me.

I was at the Mcdonalds the other day at 4am and these lil nikkas came out of a whip with two girls. One of the girls was obvious a dike. they were all tatted up and had grils and shyt. They had to be in high school.