I Truly Feel Sorry For the Next Generation Of Rappers: 13 year Old Cheif Keef Clone

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Thats why i make sure my child doesnt have to grow up in the same enviornment i did.
I seen alot of sh1t, done alot. Ima father now And the dumb sh1t i did helped me to be a better parent. I know what type of mental poison to keep away from my child. Because i was a product of that

These parents think its cool, their kid growin up doin the same dumb sh1t u did. Naw, u want ya kid to have more than u. But looks like that vicious cycle is still in effect.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Baby mommas on facebook and twitter postin pics of kush bags and sh1t. Tryin to get high and get f-cked...so what they kids gone do? Same dAmn thing

Kid bring home a bad grade, kid gets his ass beat, then he watches his mom get high wit some new n1gga in the living room..listening to 2chainz. He gets bored so he pulls up worldst@rhiphop, and subjects himself to more madness. Or goes outside and see's all his n1ggaz that live in his hood, sellin dope shootin guns and gettin high

no lie all that sh1t influences kids..how can u discipline your child when u doin f-cked up sh1t too? Thats why their is no respect

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Five dollar bet this lil n1gga momma got a facebook postin ratchett club pics and pics of twisted up 2 for 1 pineapple white owls

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
d_oh.png

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
And how did that turn out for him?

Fred.
Pretty decently actually....sold a couple million albums, released a song with whose title entered the american lexicon, in part defined an era...career eventually declined and got into some legal trouble...but such is life...and that's the kind of the point, this type of shyt ain't nothing new...and while I understand the general sentimental (the corruption of our youth is to be certainly lamented), all the "how'd we get here...hip hop is now doomed, etc." posturing is a bit off...it's not shyt new

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad part is they're serious while I'm laughing at them because while I do get where they're coming from and may do it, I do it with tactfulness because I don't need heat on my ass and everyone around me(the country) doesn't agree with what I'm doing and it could land me in prison with Bubba asking me for my apple. It's like they do it to be cool BUT your life is on the line(dead or prison) so why allow little kids to do it without any guidance. How they hell could he do that video without some older person stopping it?. It's like rappers turned into a joke and they don't know it along with their fans. It's a circus of people either fronting like they doing it big, they are the toughest yet everyone snitching and can't fight, or they're a star because they have a lot of twitter followers, a lot of mixtape downloads, or worldstarhiphop views(all free and can be thrown away without a thought) but when they release an album it doesn't sell or they just are one hit wonders with a huge following on social networks?. If that isn't a circus I don't know what is.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he became a platinum rapper and was apart of one of the strongest movements in music history

He is sitting in Jail without bond(may have to do 8-10 years) and may have a heroin addiction when he gets out, if not now because you can still get high in prison. This is life not a movie that can be turned off. Plus that album didn't help his account because baby was taking that money while he was high on heroin and "thugging", which baby gave to him. I bet he would give everything to have his life back and live it a different way than to say he was a "real nikka".

If you think that is ok, you are either going into that lifestyle and don't see the destruction it brings or your living in a video and think it's all a game until you go through it and wake up.