I Truly Feel Sorry For the Next Generation Of Rappers: 13 year Old Cheif Keef Clone

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:

that nikka a crackhead..muhfukkas from L.A don't even respect ol boy like that

only you movie watchin,outside lookin in ass nikkas who read books about gangbangin look up to him
He's a crackhead now but he did some shyt that made his set known. Just cause you lose respect for someone don't take away what they did. Nobody in the streets get respect from everyone thats some fantasy shyt. Somebody isn't going to like you especially if you did foul shyt to a lot of people. Beef never ends. Also, I don't praise any of them gang nikkas but if I see someone who really does that shyt for real I give them credit being real about it. This nikka took that gang shyt so serious he was in a shootout whlile with his moms in a supermarket grocery shopping. Plus all the other shyt he did that most gangmembers front about but aint gonna do unless they're with their boys. When they're by themselves they're knees be buckling like a shotty being reloaded. Monster kody and others like him did some crazy shyt and It's fukked up but if you do anything do it to the fullest.