I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all forgetting that he got that fridge built looking ugly sexual predator bytch ass pregnant.

Who would want her as a baby mama?

ROFL Who in the fucc would want ANYBODY as a Baby Mama??

...aaand he ain't a parent because she bricked it. This is a "w" for li'l mayne...a lower-case "w", but a "w" nonetheless.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Alexandria Vera, the 24 year old Teacher who got pregnant by her 13 year old student who y'all said was bad and that the kid got a W. Y'all thought she looked like this:

alexandria-vera-71.jpg
alexandria-vera-121.jpg
alexandria-vera-3.jpg

This woman y'all all thought was bad that always takes pictures from the neck or breasts up really looks like this:

Go to 1:20 in the video below, is she so bad now? :shaq2:

:wow: those instagram tricks like magic in his prime breh :Dahellson:
no bad bytch fukking with a 13 year old, cause they got lifestyle requirements that cant be met with lunch money breh :stopitslime:

Which one of you coli brehs smashing anyway :sas2:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Bullshyt. It's you nikkas who are the ones living in a fantasy who wished they were manipulated and abused by a grown adult woman as a young boy. I've had more than a handful of teachers try to start some shyt with me ever since my sophomore year in high school. I didn't do it for a handful of reasons and I suspected they were probably fukking someone else if it wasn't me. The biggest reason why I didn't do it was because they had husbands, boyfriends, just engaged or married, kids etc. And I'm not about destroying families so I could fulfill a bullshyt fantasy of having sex with a teacher. Have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life because your actions could possibly have someone coming after you wanting to take your life.

This shyt might have been a fantasy of mine as a boy, but definitely not as a man. :ufdup:

:dwillhuh:

Man what are you rambling about.

You saying when you was a young boy the only reason you didn't smash your teachers cuz they were married or had boyfriends?

:heh:

And by fantasy. I meant when we was 12 or 13 we wanted to smash our teachers.

I didn't mean it's our fantasy as adult men to bang teachers. It don't mean anything to hit now.

You just saying some shyt to say some shyt.

:russ:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I almost feel sorry for this chick. At 13 I WANTED to bone a teacher. No advantage would be taken..it would be a hella come up for me. Now she is wrong, but I don't think her life should be ruined in this way for somethin I'm sure the lil dude enjoyed..

Then the muhfukkin KID probably gonna find out about that sht one day..

I wonder will dude be liable for child support when he 18....:russ: