I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alexandria Vera, the 24 year old Teacher who got pregnant by her 13 year old student who y'all said was bad and that the kid got a W. Y'all thought she looked like this:

alexandria-vera-71.jpg
alexandria-vera-121.jpg
alexandria-vera-3.jpg

This woman y'all all thought was bad that always takes pictures from the neck or breasts up really looks like this:

Go to 1:20 in the video below, is she so bad now? :shaq2:

What are we supposed to be seeing id hit it.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
@OP Coli nikkas are depressed to the point where a 5 can get in double digits easy on this board

she definitely doesn't meet all the hype. She's an easy 6 or 5 on a college campus, she aint ugly or completely overweight but she's a muffin away from the muffin top. She got a tire at age 24...imagine what that chik looks like in a bathing suit :smugbiden:

She played them fat girl angles very well. Some of us know the drill...the second you see all face pics with the kissy lips and a lack of cheekbones...we know whats up

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk what a lot of y'all nikkaz talking about i know grown nikkaz now that would smash that with no problem…lil man tests must have had some amazing answers on them :smugbiden:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Smh Captain Save a Pedos. You'll never women make threads if it was the other way around; defending the honor of a average looking male teacher impregnating a 13 year old girl.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
What did the teachers you were smashing when you were 13 look like?
Did I say anything about her face? In the original thread I said she's most likely built terribly hence when she the reason why she takes pictures like that.

And nah, makeup and doing her hair ain't gon fix that ugliness. You can't even see her got damn jaw bone and she's only 24. Why she look like she's in her mid 30s breh?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's normal. She's Mexican. Mexican women expire after the age of 20. Look at Selena Gomez's recent bikini pictures. She's 24 and already :flabbynsick: with a gut and love handels.
Nah Selena Gomez has always been built straight up and down, she just had a good wardrobe stylist that made her body look more curvaceous.